• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Everyone has different traditions. For example we do the bird and the usual traditional American stuff but this year my little niece is allergic to turkey so we are doing the bird and a ham, Think in the end we'll have around 12 family and assorted hangers ons for the day. I happen to love Mexican food though as does my mother so we'd probably have no issue with that for Thanksgiving. The others love the turkey too much.

Morning @crucialstar ! I hope you slept well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Waaaah. That sounds interesting! We usually have ham and other sorts of American and Asian food. But no traditions. Hahah. && turkey is really good but I never liked turkey on thanksgiving, weird? Hahah.

And morning! :) I did, I hope you did too!

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Hey Twinkle! It was just a rehearsal but it went well thanks :) how are you my dear?
Ohhhh! When is the actual day? && I'm glad! I'm relieved that my orgo lab tomorrow , I won't need my items since the professor is gunna do the experiment and we can leave. So yay! But it's a beautiful day today. So after this orgo drill I have I'll be freeeee

crucialstar said:
Ohhhh! When is the actual day? && I'm glad! I'm relieved that my orgo lab tomorrow , I won't need my items since the professor is gunna do the experiment and we can leave. So yay! But it's a beautiful day today. So after this orgo drill I have I'll be freeeee
It's in December near Christmas :) I'm glad it's a nice day where you are. It's been pretty bleak here haha we keep having gale force winds and storms which is odd for England

ShurikenPhoenix said:
It's in December near Christmas :) I'm glad it's a nice day where you are. It's been pretty bleak here haha we keep having gale force winds and storms which is odd for England
That really is odd, please stay safe and all! And that's exciting! So it's like a Christmas performance then?

Hi guys!

How is everyone?

Also just posted! Now I'm waiting on the Disniettes to continue.

I know most of them are waiting for @munchkincora

Hopefully she's don't fine and can come back to us soon =D

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Yeah it's a Christmas performance but without Christmas songs haha
crucialstar said:
Upbeat Christmas songs are a must! Even if it's repetitive I still love the songs LOL
This is my favorite Christmas song to sing.

[media]

[/media]
This is my favorite Christmas song to listen too.

[media]

[/media]
This is my favorite Christmas song to play.

[media]

[/media]

Guys!! This is Annabelle's soulmate xD they can sing musical theatre til the end of time together. I have no idea which Disney character he would be though <3

tumblr_n96pw5wjHw1s6ot4ro1_500.gif

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Guys!! This is Annabelle's soulmate xD they can sing musical theatre til the end of time together. I have no idea which Disney character he would be though <3
tumblr_n96pw5wjHw1s6ot4ro1_500.gif
he kinda to me, would make a perfect Prince Naveen with his hair ;o

BUT. THERE STILL NEEDS TO BE LIKE.. A PHILIP, ERIK (if it's still open, since he;s used as an NPC), Snow White's prince, ;oooo.

crucialstar said:
he kinda to me, would make a perfect Prince Naveen with his hair ;o
BUT. THERE STILL NEEDS TO BE LIKE.. A PHILIP, ERIK (if it's still open, since he;s used as an NPC), Snow White's prince, ;oooo.
I don't even know, but I'm totally not projecting my love of Darren Criss onto Annabelle :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back