• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
ShurikenPhoenix said:
I think Herc would be a little hurt at first about Aurora but he wouldn't hold it against anyone. That's not really his thing. He would be the type of person to just be civil about it.
I feel a bromance coming on with Ethan and Herc xD my characters seem to have an affinity with "villains"
Aww no Herc don't be hurt.

She's not worth it!

Hethan

Etherc

Yes!

Haha But Villains are so cool =P

crucialstar said:
i honestly ship Lilith with Hugo still adlhadlhaldhalhdha <3.
& AWWWWW. LILS SO CUTE. UGGGHHH

i adore bromances. its legitmately a thing now <3
Lol!

I'll always and forever ship Wendy and Peter, but Hugo and Rachel have a thing so Lilith wouldn't dare come between that.

I would though, but Lilith wouldn't

Not as cute as Esme!

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Omg I miss Adam and Esme lol
Also I'm suffering from M&Ms withdrawal and I can't wait for Adam and Atlas to eventually meet
PSSST. She's currently by herself soooooo (>>)(>>)

&& Atlas and Adam needs to meet ASAP. Cause I feel like that'll be so freaking adorable!

Omg , yes. I miss M&M so much right now too, i need the constant interactions. :)

I thought of Alice bumping into Dean and Dustin, but I thought I would wait for that until later since I think Kat's prank will come soon after the Disniettes <3

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Omg I miss Adam and Esme lol
Also I'm suffering from M&Ms withdrawal and I can't wait for Adam and Atlas to eventually meet
Haha Same!

I was going to wait to post Madden with someone else, but Aurora is waiting for Ava who is waiting for Flynn and Li and Lilith is waiting for Rodger, Annabelle and maybe Hugo.

Might just post her with Dean and Dustin

crucialstar said:
PSSST. She's currently by herself soooooo (>>)(>>)
&& Atlas and Adam needs to meet ASAP. Cause I feel like that'll be so freaking adorable!

Omg , yes. I miss M&M so much right now too, i need the constant interactions. :)

I thought of Alice bumping into Dean and Dustin, but I thought I would wait for that until later since I think Kat's prank will come soon after the Disniettes <3
Ahhh!

I can't wait to see Alice Dean and Dustin together!

They'll make a crazy wacky trio =D

Also Adam and Esme need to happen like now!!

I keep listening to songs by Vanessa Hudgens and I can't stop thinking they're for Adam =)

I need this pair in my life

Adam is so picky. Esme is lucky to have even caught his attention. He likes girls like her :)

Also, Marian may or may not end up being attracted to Madden even if the feeling is not mutual. If someone asks though, she will deny it.

NessieAlways said:
Also Adam and Esme need to happen like now!!
I keep listening to songs by Vanessa Hudgens and I can't stop thinking they're for Adam =)

I need this pair in my life
asdfjg curently smiling like an idiot right now.

OMG. LOL. watch Esme go and ask for vocal lessons so she can sing to him (INSERT CHEESY MOMENTS)

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Adam is so picky. Esme is lucky to have even caught his attention. He likes girls like her :)
Also, Marian may or may not end up being attracted to Madden even if the feeling is not mutual. If someone asks though, she will deny it.
asdfghjjkl; You hear that , Esme! You're a lucky girl, aren't cha?

can i just say that i secretly shipped them together? M&M

there's no M&M without each other. .

. .

Last edited by a moderator:
ShurikenPhoenix said:
AHH THAT'S TOO PERFECT omg
High school musical flashbacks
i know. right? i just thought of it. and im currently watching the video. and im like . THIS . NEEDS. TO HAPPEN.

[media]

[/media]

ShurikenPhoenix said:
343b92c7e725c78e710c84b0944a6554.gif

Yes Finally I get a clue as to who Marian might be attracted too!

OMG!! Marian and Madden!

I don't even know how Madden would react to this. I haven't given much though on her love life...Gah!!

crucialstar said:
asdfjg curently smiling like an idiot right now.
OMG. LOL. watch Esme go and ask for vocal lessons so she can sing to him (INSERT CHEESY MOMENTS)

asdfghjjkl; You hear that , Esme! You're a lucky girl, aren't cha?

can i just say that i secretly shipped them together? M&M

there's no M&M without each other. .

. .

Esme takes singing lessons, Aurora makes her look sexy and after a little dance Adam will be one happy camper *Wink Wink*

crucialstar said:
WAIT. "Can I have this dance?" = song Esme will use when teaching Adam to dance?! @ShurikenPhoenix
crucialstar said:
i know. right? i just thought of it. and im currently watching the video. and im like . THIS . NEEDS. TO HAPPEN.
[media]

[/media]
You just made my night!

Yes!!

All of my drive back to campus I was listening to high school musical and I couldn't keep Esme out of my head!

That song is so perfect!

Make it happen!!!

NessieAlways said:
Yes Finally I get a clue as to who Marian might be attracted too!
OMG!! Marian and Madden!

I don't even know how Madden would react to this. I haven't given much though on her love life...Gah!!
Lol I only decided it when Madden started being nice to Marian, but Marian would never expect her to reciprocate anyway xD

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Lol I only decided it when Madden started being nice to Marian, but Marian would never expect her to reciprocate anyway xD
Yay 5 points for Nice Madden!

Lol Don't get used to it.

xD

I don't know if she'll return the feeling. I never saw her as the dating type. Especially after the history I gave her with Wynter.

I'll have to consult Madden's love life with my pillow and see how I'd take that.

NessieAlways said:
Yay 5 points for Nice Madden!
Lol Don't get used to it.

xD

I don't know if she'll return the feeling. I never saw her as the dating type. Especially after the history I gave her with Wynter.

I'll have to consult Madden's love life with my pillow and see how I'd take that.
Honestly they'd have one hell of a dysfunctional relationship if they did date lol they are both so fiery. Marian isn't very good at relationships anyway. She's like a rolling stone :P

I know this is so random and I should be replying to RPs and and making CS's but.... I listening to Hannah Montana, and I have to admit... It's so weird listening to it. The flashback OMG

crucialstar said:
I know this is so random and I should be replying to RPs and and making CS's but.... I listening to Hannah Montana, and I have to admit... It's so weird listening to it. The flashback OMG
I still listen to Hannah lol even if she's crazy, Ms Cyrus sure has talent

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I still listen to Hannah lol even if she's crazy, Ms Cyrus sure has talent
She does! OMG I love her craziness! <3 her concert was amazing *-*

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Honestly they'd have one hell of a dysfunctional relationship if they did date lol they are both so fiery. Marian isn't very good at relationships anyway. She's like a rolling stone :P
Omg I can see it actually...oh goodness not pretty at all, but still so much passion.

It'd be a whole...

"So we're like a thing now, right?"

"I mean I guess..."

*Both lean in to kiss*

"What the hell are you doing?"

"What the hell are You doing?"

"Where you about to kiss me?"

"No you were going to kiss me!"

"Right because sucking someone's face is so much fun."

"Yeah, well I wouldn't want to get STBitch disease."

"Ugh!"

"Gah!"

*Both look away angry they didn't get to kiss*

crucialstar said:
Honestly I never liked Hannah Montana, but now that I've been listening to HSM I'm listening to Hannah also and I like her songs xD They're so meaningful and deep =P

NessieAlways said:
Omg I can see it actually...oh goodness not pretty at all, but still so much passion.
It'd be a whole...

"So we're like a thing now, right?"

"I mean I guess..."

*Both lean in to kiss*

"What the hell are you doing?"

"What the hell are You doing?"

"Where you about to kiss me?"

"No you were going to kiss me!"

"Right because sucking someone's face is so much fun."

"Yeah, well I wouldn't want to get STBitch disease."

"Ugh!"

"Gah!"

*Both look away angry they didn't get to kiss*
That dialogue is perfect! STBitch disease lmfao! A couple to rival Romeo and Juliet :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back