• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Gift from Adam...

Elsie-Belle-Vintage-Inspired-Jewellery-%C3%A2%E2%82%AC%E2%80%9D-Rose-Garden-Necklace.jpg

Gift from Marian....

"Bitch please I'm broke, let's go to Subway or something..."

OH MY GOSH. I'm currently dying from laughter.

But really if these couples really do happen, they're totes complete opposites of each other!

Adam is so sweet <3!

Marian is just like.... want anything from the dollar menu? Omg I'm dead

Hahaha I exaggerate. Marian would never be that cheap :)

Adam however, he does like buying girls expensive gifts. He doesn't spend his money on much else other than Henri.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Hahaha I exaggerate. Marian would never be that cheap :)
Adam however, he does like buying girls expensive gifts. He doesn't spend his money on much else other than Henri.
Your exaggerations would nearly kill me to death with laughter. Agshsjsksjsk.

Lots of money, but don't know what to spend it on, ? :o Henri, ugh puppies <333 Speaking of which, Djali's sleeping in the room... So if Marian comes back and finds a goat in the room, would she freak? :o

Last edited by a moderator:
crucialstar said:
Your exaggerations would nearly kill me to death with laughter. Agshsjsksjsk.
Lots of money, but don't know what to spend it on, ? :o Henri, ugh puppies <333 Speaking of which, Djali's sleeping in the room... So if Marian comes back and finds a goat in the room, would she freak? :o
Yes she would xD

Omg Djali would be in full alarm and run into the door... Marian is so gunna dislike Esme ajdjsjjshdjdhdjdjskdms T___T

&& all I can think of is Flynn for Li , so Ava can reply and then Aurora and Atlas can :o

@Cami I hope you're well dear! Miss you!

crucialstar said:
Omg Djali would be in full alarm and run into the door... Marian is so gunna dislike Esme ajdjsjjshdjdhdjdjskdms T___T
&& all I can think of is Flynn for Li , so Ava can reply and then Aurora and Atlas can :o

@Cami I hope you're well dear! Miss you!
Oh Cami is doing charity work. She messaged be a while back that she was going to be helping out and building houses for a while. She wasn't sure if she'd be able to keep up, but she'd let us know when she's back =D

NessieAlways said:
Oh Cami is doing charity work. She messaged be a while back that she was going to be helping out and building houses for a while. She wasn't sure if she'd be able to keep up, but she'd let us know when she's back =D
Ohhhh! Sounds like a program I know! Eeeek! <3 You go Cami :)

ShurikenPhoenix said:
oh but it would be hilarious if Djali chewed through half of Marian's 'wardrobe' xD
Also, I don't know when to bring Herc into the story,
I think Madden would be so fond of Djali if he did that =P

And the 'ritz posted for Dodger! Flowers and oils rain down. I shall make a salad.

But seriously, semester over. School over till the 30th, and I'm almost done with my nephews so I'll be free most of the time next week save when I'm spending it with family. Thanksgiving and all. People coming in from all over, must play the kind host for a few days, but that doesn't mean I can't hide my laptop and do a little RpN on my off time. After all friends are important too and after this long we're at least the equivalent of Facebook friends that talk only in criminal case requests Hell most of you know more about my life than the actual real people i see on a semi daily basis.

Woo!

Ritz posted!

Aww Thank you for considering us as friends =D

I consider all of you guys friends as well =)

Hope you have an amazing time with your family Ritz!

I'm going to visit my family for Thanksgiving also although my family is Mexican and they don't celebrate Thanksgiving. =\

I asked my mom if we can still have dinner and she said no since we're going to Mexico. People still have work and my aunt wont be able to cook a turkey. I told her that I'll cook it and make Thanksgiving dinner, but she just said we'll see. That usually means no for her =/

Oh well I'll have Tamales and Tacos for Thanksgiving Hoorah!

On other news, I'm watching Arrow for a first and my baby Ethan came out!

I get so excited when my faceclaims appear on TV =D

I feel like my characters are doing something with their life other than be in our RPs xD

@munchkincora

Hey Cora!

I hope everything is going well with you =)

Just wanted to let you know some of us are waiting on you to post for Flynn and Li in order to continue.

Let me know when you'll be able to post, kay?

Love you boo!

Ritz! Oooh, sounds like plans and it's exciting! And omg tacos for thanksgiving! I never had that for thanksgiving before' that's different! :)

And I consider y'all my friends too'

Going to start a post. Might have something up for tonight or tomorrow.

I'm going to post for Lilith and end with the Disniettes.

@Ethereal if a couple more days pass and Cora doesn't respond I think It would be best to continue.

I don't want to, but we're not even done with half of the first day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back