• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Alright, my loves. After much thinking, it has been decided that I will have to withdraw from this Rp.

I really enjoyed it and had so many plans for Lo, August, and Astrid, but I have been neglecting this Rp for a while now.

I'm glad I got to met all of you, and I hope nothing but great things come from this Rp.

If anyone wants anything to do with the babes, let me know, ok?

Hope to see y'all around :3

c0c3179320465bb908fe3646b2fa7065.jpg
"It's been real fun while it lasted"-August Wood
tumblr_mn500nI9Xc1qe5wgwo2_250.gif
"I'll never forget any of you!" - Lolani Pelaki
giphy.gif
"Goodbye, everyone." -Astrid Hatter

giphy.gif
"I'll see ya'll around."- Coyote

lonecoyote said:
Alright, my loves. After much thinking, it has been decided that I will have to withdraw from this Rp.
I really enjoyed it and had so many plans for Lo, August, and Astrid, but I have been neglecting this Rp for a while now.

I'm glad I got to met all of you, and I hope nothing but great things come from this Rp.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

OMG IMA MISSS YU :( (((( pls visit soonnnn it's not the same without the a teaaaaam. Sniff. Glad to see you thought love

lonecoyote said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Aww...Sorry to hear that. Your characters will be embarking on a long awaited study abroad trip.

If you ever decide to come back they'll be waiting for you =)

Ha I just thought of when Autumn meets Ethan at Disney Scouts club. First she'll be like 'ooh his masculinity is attractive' and then she'll be like 'wow this guy thinks the sun shines out of his ass'. I think she will probably have no idea what she thinks of him and it's not often that that happens xD

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Ha I just thought of when Autumn meets Ethan at Disney Scouts club. First she'll be like 'ooh his masculinity is attractive' and then she'll be like 'wow this guy thinks the sun shines out of his ass'. I think she will probably have no idea what she thinks of him and it's not often that that happens xD
Honey the sun doesn't shine out of his ass... He is the sun!

ShurikenPhoenix said:
He does like to flirt for sure. His downfall is not knowing when someone is flirting back oddly enough lmao.
Yeah I think him and Ethan would be friends.

I can see there being a friendly competition between the two.

They could also ride together since they both have horses as pets!

And don't forget gym buddies =D

Aurora is going to be in the picture too of course xD

Would she just be a casual flirt or could there be history between the two?

Lilith might have a crush on him just like she has a crush on Ethan.

Nothing serious, but she'll get all nervous and what not xD

NessieAlways said:
Yeah I think him and Ethan would be friends.
I can see there being a friendly competition between the two.

They could also ride together since they both have horses as pets!

And don't forget gym buddies =D

Aurora is going to be in the picture too of course xD

Would she just be a casual flirt or could there be history between the two?

Lilith might have a crush on him just like she has a crush on Ethan.

Nothing serious, but she'll get all nervous and what not xD
Cool herc and Ethan can be friends then. Hmm perhaps he and Aurora had a history. They probably clashed since she's so non-commital though...as for Lillith aww that's cute, like how Annabelle has a huge crush on Ethan haha

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Cool herc and Ethan can be friends then. Hmm perhaps he and Aurora had a history. They probably clashed since she's so non-commital though...as for Lillith aww that's cute, like how Annabelle has a huge crush on Ethan haha
Jasmine will be like no, no, and no. Not my best friends!

ShurikenPhoenix said:
See that's why Lilith and Annabelle are friends!

I can totally see them fantasizing about the two boy in their dorm while Jasmine tries to smack some sense into them.

But in reality...

hqdefault.jpg

@crucialstar

Dun Dun Dun!!!

Ahem...

Oh Oh!

So Aurora had a thing going on with Elijah(now a NPC) but she ended up cheating. Maybe Herc. could have been who she cheated with?

They probably did clash since Herc is supposed to be loyal and all. He could have tried to take things to another level and she ended whatever they had.

After Aurora went for Ethan. Not sure how Herc would react, but Ethan wouldn't hide it from him and probably ask if he could fool around with the girl.

He's conceited but not a dick xD

(I need to make a list of Aurora's more intimate relations)

NessieAlways said:
I can totally see them fantasizing about the two boy in their dorm while Jasmine tries to smack some sense into them.

But in reality...

hqdefault.jpg

@crucialstar

Dun Dun Dun!!!

Ahem...

Oh Oh!

So Aurora had a thing going on with Elijah(now a NPC) but she ended up cheating. Maybe Herc. could have been who she cheated with?

They probably did clash since Herc is supposed to be loyal and all. He could have tried to take things to another level and she ended whatever they had.

After Aurora went for Ethan. Not sure how Herc would react, but Ethan wouldn't hide it from him and probably ask if he could fool around with the girl.

OMG THE DRAMA. But , Jazzy wouldn't do that to her best friend, no matter how tempting the man is! ;)

But she will definitely slap some sense into them, LOL, OR fantasize with them about Robin Hood :) )

crucialstar said:
OMG THE DRAMA. But , Jazzy wouldn't do that to her best friend, no matter how tempting the man is! ;)
But she will definitely slap some sense into them, LOL, OR fantasize with them about Robin Hood :) )
Lol!

If Jasmine would end up with Herc Lilith wouldn't be mad at all!

On the contrary she'd be so happy Jasmine is with such a good looking man and would bombard her with questions!

"Tell me everything!"

NessieAlways said:

But in reality...

hqdefault.jpg

@crucialstar

Dun Dun Dun!!!

Ahem...

Oh Oh!

I think Herc would be a little hurt at first about Aurora but he wouldn't hold it against anyone. That's not really his thing. He would be the type of person to just be civil about it.

I feel a bromance coming on with Ethan and Herc xD my characters seem to have an affinity with "villains"

crucialstar said:
Robin Hood: add him to the list of unattainable guys Annie can't have lmao xD

NessieAlways said:
Lol!
If Jasmine would end up with Herc Lilith wouldn't be mad at all!

On the contrary she'd be so happy Jasmine is with such a good looking man and would bombard her with questions!

"Tell me everything!"
i honestly ship Lilith with Hugo still adlhadlhaldhalhdha <3.

& AWWWWW. LILS SO CUTE. UGGGHHH

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I think Herc would be a little hurt at first about Aurora but he wouldn't hold it against anyone. That's not really his thing. He would be the type of person to just be civil about it.
I feel a bromance coming on with Ethan and Herc xD my characters seem to have an affinity with "villains"
i adore bromances. its legitmately a thing now <3

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Robin Hood: add him to the list of unattainable guys Annie can't have lmao xD
YOU NEVER KNOW. YOU NEVER KNOW. OMG. <3.

wait. . . there's also the engineering professor Cora made too *--*

Oh yeah he had Jensen Ackles as a face claim...oh Neverland Pirates, Annie is gonna have waay too many crushes.

As for Robin Hood, Annabelle wouldn't even bother with him. He's her dance teacher so she wouldn't want to look like she was taking advantage of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back