• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Gothel would eat her to gain her powers! Jack's a very drunk man to go into the Dragon's lair. Though as much as as I put on the Gothel hate in play she's one of my favorite characters. I wonder how she would have handled Jim Crick and Pino Faust.

Good morning everyone <3.

I'll have Esme, Jasmine, and Alice up soon!

Jack Sparow shall be waiting on Elizabeth.

Atlas shall be waiting on Ava

Trust me, Dealing with a bunch of sick people is no party. I'd much rather party with you Ness. I'm off to bed guys, I need lots of sleep so I don't catch what they have. Post in morning!

Inritz said:
Trust me, Dealing with a bunch of sick people is no party. I'd much rather party with you Ness. I'm off to bed guys, I need lots of sleep so I don't catch what they have. Post in morning!
My party contisted of me watching supernatural while my dad played Xbox. He'd occasionally watch it with me and then claim I made him lose for distracting him =P

Atlas will be posted after @Ethereal to replies first to his post and Aurora's

Sparrow is waiting for @Inritz left for the performance :)

NessieAlways said:
Hi Hun!
Doing great! Pretending to be asleep because I don't want to be social =P

How are you?
Ah that's a classic trick :P I'm good thanks. I want to go to sleep but I can't because I'm waiting for shopping to be delivered :/

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Ah that's a classic trick :P I'm good thanks. I want to go to sleep but I can't because I'm waiting for shopping to be delivered :/
Oh no...

I hate waiting for delivery =S

What did you order if I may ask?

That was so tiring (Just came back from school -.-) I'm so sleepy, just casually in my panda onesie listening Melanie Martinez xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back