• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
ShurikenPhoenix said:
Yay! I'm glad you're feeling better dearie xD I have rehearsals for a show tomorrow but that's all. How about you?
Gasp! A show? :) GOOD LUCK! Whatcha playing?

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Oh well we are playing popular songs and turning them into different genres. I'm singing and we might play a few of my original songs too. Thank you!
Omgggg! That's exciting! You go girllllll! CONGRATSSSSS EEEK GO AND KILL IT

Didn't get to post yesterday I started feeling sick.

My stomach was acting up and my head felt oozy, so I went to bed before finishing, but I'll finish up in the next few hours =D

Also Once I post, I might be gone for a few days/weeks Finals are around the corner and I just found out that I'm not doing so hot on my classes. I've been turning in homework and all, but tests are bringing me crazy down. Screw text anxiety If I don't pass finals with flying colors I might end up failing this semester and get kicked out.

I'll still be around in case it's my turn to post, but It wont be as much as before.

Once tests are over, I'll be on my usual schedule =D

NessieAlways said:
Didn't get to post yesterday I started feeling sick.
My stomach was acting up and my head felt oozy, so I went to bed before finishing, but I'll finish up in the next few hours =D

Also Once I post, I might be gone for a few days/weeks Finals are around the corner and I just found out that I'm not doing so hot on my classes. I've been turning in homework and all, but tests are bringing me crazy down. Screw text anxiety If I don't pass finals with flying colors I might end up failing this semester and get kicked out.

I'll still be around in case it's my turn to post, but It wont be as much as before.

Once tests are over, I'll be on my usual schedule =D
Oh my gosh don't stress or burden yourself too much. And good luck on your exams and all! I HAVE FAITH IN YOU NESSSS YOU CAN DO THIS <3

I have test anxiety as well. And the classes in general are tough too. So I totally understand. I hope you're able to do what you can and get to where you need to be. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOHR HEALTH NESS

@Ethereal @munchkincora

So I'm writing Aurora's post and reading through Olivia's...

"We're so good..Flynn wouldn't be able to do half of the things we just did,"

And this came to mind...

tumblr_mqqsayY05F1szuznuo1_500.gif

Drink something hot before you go into the test. It always calmed me down. If you can afford it get a massage. A stressed mind cannot think. Also I love the twins! and @crucialstar don't be surprised if Dodger doesn't start crushing on Esme. She's the only "Normal" girl to not judge him by what he does or who he dated. That means something to Dodger. And @Rida I can't wait till Dodger's in Gothel's class, especially since last year the book told him a pick up line meant hello so he basically told her how would she like to go back to his place. He's terrified of her but he picked his classes last minute again so was stuck with German again. Lol.

Inritz said:
Drink something hot before you go into the test. It always calmed me down. If you can afford it get a massage. A stressed mind cannot think. Also I love the twins!
I'll try that actually. Hopefully it's enough to calm me down. I can't afford a massage, but I know sometimes our school hires people and they give out free massages. There's always crazy long lines since they're free though =S

And I'm so glad you like them =D

NessieAlways said:
I'll try that actually. Hopefully it's enough to calm me down. I can't afford a massage, but I know sometimes our school hires people and they give out free massages. There's always crazy long lines since they're free though =S
And I'm so glad you like them =D
I hope you feel better soon Nessie. Get some rest as much a s you can before studying. You'll need a much energy and rest before anything! You're welcome! YAYAUAY' I can't wait to read the post!

Inritz said:
@crucialstar don't be surprised if Dodger doesn't start crushing on Esme. She's the only "Normal" girl to not judge him by what he does or who he dated. That means something to Dodger.
Omg. Rodger is definitely tooo cute! She won't even know and be clueless if he ends up crushing on her

crucialstar said:
I hope you feel better soon Nessie. Get some rest as much a s you can before studying. You'll need a much energy and rest before anything! You're welcome! YAYAUAY' I can't wait to read the post!
Thank you love!

[/QUOTE]

My preferred beverage is green tea as it has all the caffeine and good stuff your body needs and it's soothing, but take what you like. It's important to be calm so drink what calms you. An ex of mine drank Peppermint hot chocolate before a test. Right before I test on my new school stuff I listen to music and meditate until I'm ready to go. If you study all you need is a calm mind and you will pass. Having faith in yourself is important too.

Then again we're going for two different things. Most of my stuff is creative writing and the like. Last essay is 20 page script like a movie script. Been working on it for two weeks. I turn it in on Sunday. I need a 271/300 or I'm SOL, This semester has been a bear. So I'm working double hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
NessieAlways said:
@Ethereal @munchkincora
So I'm writing Aurora's post and reading through Olivia's...

"We're so good..Flynn wouldn't be able to do half of the things we just did,"

And this came to mind...

tumblr_mqqsayY05F1szuznuo1_500.gif
PRETTY MUCH. Flynn's dancing skills don't extend much past this

tumblr_inline_ntazo4hhzb1rr5y9x_500.gif

tumblr_myv7oxRfA91s9pzmno5_500.gif

Meanwhile Elliot whenever I can get around to finishing him on the other hand....

ALSO CAN I JUST SAY. After I read Dean and Dustins post I couldn't help but think about this.

-20 years in the future-

"Mommy? How did you meet Daddy?"

"Oh he almost killed me by tackling me to the ground."

"You are never going to let me live that down are you?"

"Not a chance."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back