• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Faction Before Blood]So shit hit the fan pretty hard on my end and I don't think I'll be able to join back up. But I'll keep tabs when I can. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6496-nessiealways/ said:
@NessieAlways[/URL]
Aww I'm sorry to hear that love. Please take care of yourself and if you need anything let me know =)

Also let me know what you would like me to do with your characters. =)

I'm still around, just super busy. Last few days of class mixed with teaching nephews last little bit before Thanksgiving break. I'm exhausted but still in the fight. I got 4 hours sleep last night after building cabinets with my dad. Tired, cranky, and behind on walking dead. : (

Inritz said:
I'm still around, just super busy. Last few days of class mixed with teaching nephews last little bit before Thanksgiving break. I'm exhausted but still in the fight. I got 4 hours sleep last night after building cabinets with my dad. Tired, cranky, and behind on walking dead. : (
Aww oh no.

Just rest up. Cuddle with some blankets and hot coco and just do a marathon. That's what I did yesterday and it was amazing.

I feel so much better today it's crazy =D

That's the plan. I'm two episodes behind and I'm on my lunch break while dad fixes a door. Then after that I turn in my homework and I'm good for the rest of the semester.

NessieAlways said:
Aww I'm sorry to hear that love. Please take care of yourself and if you need anything let me know =)
Also let me know what you would like me to do with your characters. =)
Do whatever you want with them I don't really care at the moment.... Just be nice to bolt if you end up doing anything with him

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]Do whatever you want with them I don't really care at the moment.... Just be nice to bolt if you end up doing anything with him

[/QUOTE]
Alright if you say so =)

Ilikepie said:
somewhere and it's been colder then normal lately 52f what is that it's normally only 80-100f
That's beautiful weather =D

It's been cold in my hometown also.

Winter doesn't usually come this early for us so it's awesome1

ShurikenPhoenix said:
All your characters are so lovely :3 I love Alice she reminds me of Luna Lovegood
PIXIE' <3 THANK YOU OMG. #diesofhappiness.

& YESSSS. I actually wanted to base her somewhat like Luna Lovegood :)

Just noticed you wrote the mascots and Erick and Ariel as separate people.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough given I wrote the post late at night and I'm sorry, but

Erik and Ariel are the Mascots xD

They're the one's inside the Mickey and Minnie suits xD

I saw it in Esme's post but I thought it was just a simple mistake then I saw it in Jasmine's post =P

You don't have to change it, but just so everyone knows, Erik and Ariel are the mascots.

They Dress up as Mickey and Minnie =)

@crucialstar

NessieAlways said:
Just noticed you wrote the mascots and Erick and Ariel as separate people.
Maybe I wasn't clear enough given I wrote the post late at night and I'm sorry, but

Erik and Ariel are the Mascots xD

They're the one's inside the Mickey and Minnie suits xD

I saw it in Esme's post but I thought it was just a simple mistake then I saw it in Jasmine's post =P

You don't have to change it, but just so everyone knows, Erik and Ariel are the mascots.

They Dress up as Mickey and Minnie =)

@crucialstar
Oh frecklessss!

I probably read wrong as well! Ahhhhh. Okay.

Mascots are Erik and Ariel and they're in the costumes. Got chaaaaaaa.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Guys I wanna make Hercules all of a sudden lol
If you do...

a-disney-crossover-disney-crossover-11778110-692-4561.jpg

I'm ready =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back