• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
lonecoyote said:
I'm not sure, love. I haven't been consistent with posting for anyone and I really want to but my weeks are hectic and my weekends I have work. It's not fair to y'all so I'm thinking about dropping so y'all can get farther into the story.
You don't have to drop if it's life keeping you away.

If you still want to continue I'll hold your characters until you're ready to come back.

Just needed to know if you'll be posting of if we can continue and drag your characters along =)

NessieAlways said:
You don't have to drop if it's life keeping you away.
If you still want to continue I'll hold your characters until you're ready to come back.

Just needed to know if you'll be posting of if we can continue and drag your characters along =)
I don't want them to just be dragged along. I want them to interact, make friends on their own.

I want them to grow and develop with everyone.

That makes sense, doesn't it?

I don't want everything to happen and I come back and my babes have barely made any friends.

@Inritz @Cami

I know your performing characters aren't in the courtyard yet, but I'm wondering if I could write them in to Lilith's post already.

I'm writing Lilith wishing them luck individually. Technically they should already be there by the time she does that, so you all can finish your interactions and then add her part to it.

Ex.

Performing character: "My character is still moving in and he's taking his sweet time. As he finished what he was already doing. My character went towards the courtyard getting ready to perform. He stood next to the stage ready as Lilith walked over and wished him luck. Now my character has started his performance and is kicking it!"

Does that even make sense?

lonecoyote said:
I don't want them to just be dragged along. I want them to interact, make friends on their own.
I want them to grow and develop with everyone.

That makes sense, doesn't it?

I don't want everything to happen and I come back and my babes have barely made any friends.
I does make sense. You want to be part of this and not just go along the motions.

There'll be plenty of chances for your characters to interact with others, but I can't wait much longer for a post.

It's been almost a month and we still haven't gone past the first day. I don't want people to start dropping because this is going too slow.

I have to continue on through the events of this Rp.

What I meant by dragging them along was doing a slight God mod and say they're already at the events.

Ex.

Lilith: Lilith heard a knock on her door. "Good Lolani you're here! What are you going to wear?" After the girls picked out their outfits they headed to the bonfire.

It'd just be while you aren't here.

That way your characters can still be around and it's easier for you to jump in.

NessieAlways said:
I does make sense. You want to be part of this and not just go along the motions.
There'll be plenty of chances for your characters to interact with others, but I can't wait much longer for a post.

It's been almost a month and we still haven't gone past the first day. I don't want people to start dropping because this is going too slow.

I have to continue on through the events of this Rp.

What I meant by dragging them along was doing a slight God mod and say they're already at the events.

Ex.

Lilith: Lilith heard a knock on her door. "Good Lolani you're here! What are you going to wear?" After the girls picked out their outfits they headed to the bonfire.

It'd just be while you aren't here.

That way your characters can still be around and it's easier for you to jump in.
I understand that completely and I really appreciate what you're willing to do.

I just honestly don't know.

I've joined so many rp's and don't get notifications for them either.

The earliest I can maybe have a post in is either tomorrow night or saturday afternoon.

I just have to think about this rp.

I love all of the characters and Lo and August are near and dear to my heart.

I'll consider dropping as well as staying.

lonecoyote said:
I understand that completely and I really appreciate what you're willing to do.
I just honestly don't know.

I've joined so many rp's and don't get notifications for them either.

The earliest I can maybe have a post in is either tomorrow night or saturday afternoon.

I just have to think about this rp.

I love all of the characters and Lo and August are near and dear to my heart.

I'll consider dropping as well as staying.
Understood =)

Have you checked your Alert preferences? Maybe some alerts are off so you don't get notifications...

I'm not asking you to post tomorrow or by this weekend.

As I said take your time.

Let me know if you're going to stay or drop.

I hope it's the first =)

SHIT. I posted the answer to the fun questions and all, on a IN CHARACTER chat on another RP HOW EMBARASSING OMG.

Gahhh, still totally psyched for the bonfire setting to roll in! Right now, I'm waiting for a few people:

Olivia & Ava: Aurora, Flynn, Li

@NessieAlways @munchkincora

Rachel: Leah

@Rida

By the way, how are you my love? Haven't heard from you. I hope everything is alright. @Rida

(I hope you all are alright)

Ethereal said:
@NessieAlways
If you're tired, go to bed love. Sleep is way more important. I can wait. Take your time, my darling.
I'm not tired yet although I am hungry and craving honey, so that's keeping me distracted =P

I can't write more than two sentences without my mind drifting off xD

NessieAlways said:
I'm not tired yet although I am hungry and craving honey, so that's keeping me distracted =P
I can't write more than two sentences without my mind drifting off xD
I remember when I used to be allergic to honey. Ahh, dreadful times. (jkjk)

Writers block sucks ass! But, like I said, you don't have to come up with everything now, doll. You're good.

NessieAlways said:
@Inritz @Cami
I know your performing characters aren't in the courtyard yet, but I'm wondering if I could write them in to Lilith's post already.

I'm writing Lilith wishing them luck individually. Technically they should already be there by the time she does that, so you all can finish your interactions and then add her part to it.

Ex.

Performing character: "My character is still moving in and he's taking his sweet time. As he finished what he was already doing. My character went towards the courtyard getting ready to perform. He stood next to the stage ready as Lilith walked over and wished him luck. Now my character has started his performance and is kicking it!"

Does that even make sense?
You can write Annabelle in your post if you want to, I don't mind :)

waiting for these performances to start is taking forever lol

An alarm clock rings late in an unknown location. "You have failed the University" the alarm clock gets destroyed by an arrow. A man holding the bow appears from the shadows. "My name is Robert Queen. After five years traveling the world, I have come to Walt Disney University with only one goal ... to teach. To my friends I'm just Robin Hood. But to the rest of the University, I am something else. I am their dance teacher."

that's just the basic idea for when Robert actually appears in the roleplay.

Ilikepie said:
waiting for these performances to start is taking forever lol
An alarm clock rings late in an unknown location. "You have failed the University" the alarm clock gets destroyed by an arrow. A man holding the bow appears from the shadows. "My name is Robert Queen. After five years traveling the world, I have come to Walt Disney University with only one goal ... to teach. To my friends I'm just Robin Hood. But to the rest of the University, I am something else. I am their dance teacher."

that's just the basic idea for when Robert actually appears in the roleplay.
Haha so dramatic xD I like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back