• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Inritz said:
Well thank you. Most people think I'm mad as a hatter (With apologies to Prof. Fairchild) I hold no romantic notions towards her, she's just simply my closest and best friend. She's the only person that saw me fall as a whole from Iraq. She saw it all. She saw me at my worst and you either kill that person or share a life with them, Lol. I'm the one person who's opinion she can trust to not have a motive to it and though that's sad I'm there for her. We will never get married to anyone unless we're both 45, single and free. Then we will get married to each other so we can adopt cause it's dangerous for her to have children. I promised she'd be a mother. I keep my promises.
That's amazing. Haha I love that phrase though! Mad as a Hatter. And that's great that you two share that bond and have mutual respect and feelings and know where both of y'all stand. Like that's strength and courage to have . :) dawwwh!

Well I never thought my life story'd get a Dawww. Good to know there are people that understand out there though. That's the beauty with you younger guys, you don't care about social norms and are ready to build a new life whatever that means for the rest of us. That's why I have faith for the future.

Inritz said:
Well I never thought my life story'd get a Dawww. Good to know there are people that understand out there though. That's the beauty with you younger guys, you don't care about social norms and are ready to build a new life whatever that means for the rest of us. That's why I have faith for the future.
I'm glad you're thinking positive for us, cause most of the time it's always dealt with negativity and it's not all bad. So to say the least, I'm so happy you think so :)

Who's posting soon?

Please take these next few posts to get your characters to the Courtyard if they aren't already there.

I'll be updating the locations in a bit =)

NessieAlways said:
Who's posting soon?
Please take these next few posts to get your characters to the Courtyard if they aren't already there.

I'll be updating the locations in a bit =)
I'm sorry, Atlas kinda sorta beat her to it, in a way!

crucialstar said:
I'm sorry, Atlas kinda sorta beat her to it, in a way!
Lol you're fine xD

I was waiting for you to post so I was assuming he'd get to Ava first =D

No worries, Aurora will get her shot with Ava =P

NessieAlways said:
Lol you're fine xD
I was waiting for you to post so I was assuming he'd get to Ava first =D

No worries, Aurora will get her shot with Ava =P
Sorry it took so long! I hope I did it justiceeeeee.

crucialstar said:
Sorry it took so long! I hope I did it justiceeeeee.
It's great!

And don't worry about it.

I'm still catching up with RPs so I probably wont get a post until later on tonight or tomorrow.

I might also be delaying a bit because I don't want to leave Cora behind, but some things can't be delayed too long

We'll just see how long it takes me to catch up with the other Rps

NessieAlways said:
It's great!
And don't worry about it.

I'm still catching up with RPs so I probably wont get a post until later on tonight or tomorrow.

I might also be delaying a bit because I don't want to leave Cora behind, but some things can't be delayed too long

We'll just see how long it takes me to catch up with the other Rps
Okie dokie, love. Good luck <3

I'm currently doing Alice's post right now (:

sorry for double posting on the thread. Alice had her own separate post since she's sort of introducing herself. and it was long <3.

Well the conversation with Esme was salvaged. Yay!!! Though the dang site didn't notify me. Sad face. Still I hope this is the start to a beautiful relationship. Of me collecting contraband for all the bad little students and student who don't know any better.

Also yay!! You're back!!! I missed you. @ShurikenPhoenix The game's not the same without you!

Last edited by a moderator:
ShurikenPhoenix said:
I've been silently watching the threads haha how are you guys? :)
Why have you been lurking and not speaking :( sniff sniffs

Inritz said:
Well the conversation with Esme was salvaged. Yay!!! Though the dang site didn't notify me. Sad face. Still I hope this is the start to a beautiful relationship. Of me collecting contraband for all the bad little students and student who don't know any better.
Also yay!! You're back!!! I missed you. @ShurikenPhoenix The game's not the same without you!
I hope this would be! LOL. As for contraband... Alcohol and all? Or v :ooo

Well Dodger's no criminal so drugs are a no go, but booze, smokes, and other sundries that aren't allowed on campus are his bread and butter. Even stuff like in room cooking stuff like hot plates and pots he has. He stores them in an unused part of the University and makes enough to send back to his folks. He won't help you cheat, but he will sell you a textbook for cheaper than the school store. It's just xeroxed.

Inritz said:
Well Dodger's no criminal so drugs are a no go, but booze, smokes, and other sundries that aren't allowed on campus are his bread and butter. Even stuff like in room cooking stuff like hot plates and pots he has. He stores them in an unused part of the University and makes enough to send back to his folks. He won't help you cheat, but he will sell you a textbook for cheaper than the school store. It's just xeroxed.
Oh daaaamn. That sounds like Esme's history and family

Background tbh, OMG THE IRONY, <3333 why did I not know this earlier omg HAHAHAH! I think they'll be partner in crimes per sayyy..: hmmmmm... What would Van think hahaha

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Because I'm EVIL MUHAHA xD
PIXIE HOW DARE YE

crucialstar said:
Oh daaaamn. That sounds like Esme's history and family
Background tbh, OMG THE IRONY, <3333 why did I not know this earlier omg HAHAHAH! I think they'll be partner in crimes per sayyy..: hmmmmm... What would Van think hahaha
Well Dodger's always looking for a partner. Preferably a girl cause the girls don't wanna deal with him mostly cause they think he'll take advantage of them. Now a partner who'll be able to work with the girls will double the profits! Dodger's a great guy, he just is willing to break the rules to pay his parents mortgage, heck it's the whole reason he's in school.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of these days I'll show you guys the short story of Dodger's first year. It's still being worked on, but I write stories to get better ideas of what my characters will do. I am working on a combined Dodger, Jim, Theo, and Tora one. I like the way it's going so far. It's similar to the backstory I did with Jim and Pino.

Inritz said:
Well Dodger's always looking for a partner. Preferably a girl cause the girls don't wanna deal with him mostly cause they think he'll take advantage of them. Now a partner who'll be able to work with the girls will double the profits! Dodger's a great guy, he just is willing to break the rules to pay his parents mortgage, heck it's the whole reason he's in school.
Do what you gotta do is what as Esme always say. So I feel

Like she would become your partner since she's a good buisness person and a performer :)

YO PEEPS. I'm only on for a little while right now. >_< Pretty much long enough to post for Adeline then I'm heading back home, I'm at the library right now soooo.....

Work in progress but it's coming along nicely. Still need to add more Theo and Tora

Rodger Smith walked off the bus with his bag and looked at the Castle. He let out a low whistle and stared for a moment. Damn this place was huge. He looked around at the other students and followed them to the dorms. He was greeted by a student and told his room number. He put his key in and found it unlocked. He heard a voice and saw a pretty boy inside. “Sup.” Rodger said as he eyed the guy. “Hello.” the guy said wearily. “I’m Rodger.” “I’m Hugo Pan.” Rodger relaxed. “Oh I know that name! We’re in the same club! Melody Illusions! Good to meet you.” They briefly shook hands and they set their stuff aside. He staked out his spot on the bottom bunk and sat down with the stuff he brought. He had a lot of clothes and just enough on a card to buy school supplies. That was his parents’ last gift. The door opened and a guy carrying boxes came up. “Anyone need textbooks?” He said with a smile as he set them down. “I thought you bought them at the store.” Rodger said with a confused list. “Yeah if you wanna pay 100 bucks for a single book. I charge a 5th of that but the quality is not so great. It’ll get you through the year though and you save 80 bucks a book. “Let me see one.” Rodger said. “Yes sir!” the guy said with a smile. It was copied but not poorly, and it was ok enough. “I’ll take French 101, German 101, and all the Freshmen Classes.” Rodger said. The man smiled. He took the payment and gave Rodger the books.

“You ever need any help?” Rodger said looking at the man. “Well I’m a 4th year, Professor Baar will likely be on my ass. I’ve been looking for a replacement. This place needs a man like me. What’s your name?” “Rodger Smith” “Ah you’ll never get customers like that. You gotta have a nickname. Mine’s Solo. You ever read Dicken’s in High School? You’re Dodger now, come on. carry the box and I’ll show you the rope.

“So that’s it?” Tora Fa said looking at Dodger’s box. “Yes, Professor.” Dodger sighed. “Three cartons of Marlboros and three 5ths of whiskey. I assume these were for trade?” “Yes.” Dodger said with another sigh. Tora’s eyes narrowed. “You can get things. You also know people.” “Yes…” Dodger said cautiously. “Tell you what. I’ll overlook this if you bring me a ROTC recruit in a week. Dodger nodded. He’d heard of one guy…” “Ok.” he said.

“It’s been 4 days, come to give up?” Tora said with a smile as Dodger came into her office. “Matt, come in.” Dodger said with a smile. A muscular man came in and he saluted Tora. “Your recruit, Ma’am.” Dodger said with a smile. Tora grabbed Dodger and he knelt down to hear her. “You bring me more like him and I’ll supply the contraband.” She said looking into his eyes. Dodger simply smiled.

“No.” Theo said for what he felt was the 50th time. “Come on you know so much about magic and I want to learn. Isn’t that what you’re there for?” Dodger said pleadingly. “I do teach. History. You’ll see me in three years. Though I’m sure you won’t cherish it. “I don’t think you’re as bad as all that. I don’t think you’re mean, just misunderstood. Theo paused. “Fine, kid. One lesson. You’ll see that you suck at it and give up.”

Jim sat there eating a bag of chips. Man he was hungry. The smell of food was coming from the hall. “Heya Papa Bear I brought food and beer.” Dodger said with a smile. “Thanks Little Britches, oh wait what do you want.?” He said with a frown. A girl poked her head out from behind Dodger. “She’s not a student here is she?” Jim said with a sigh. “Don’t worry I frisked her.” Jim said with a smile. “I’m here for four more hours.” Jim said taking the food and beer. “Make sure she’s outa here by then.”

“I’m ready Solo.” Dodger said on the last day. Solo held his diploma and patted Dodger on the back. “Look for a helper. It’s easier with two. Just make sure you can trust them. “Nice job kid, that was one in a million.”

Well that posted without me wanting too =P

@munchkincora

Baby your here!!!

Ashe told us about your mom being the Devil reincarnated. I'm sorry about that.

Glad you're able to be on for just a little while. I missed you!

Hope to see you back more permanently soon. Love ya darling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back