• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
ShurikenPhoenix said:
Marian likes 'girlie' feminine girls. Madden is far too harsh for her tastes, but she does respect her quite a bit xD
You still haven't told me who Marian might have a fancy for xD

Also...She got jealous =3

Aww!

I'm sorry I didn't mean to make her jelly xD

Apartments and rooms have been updated!

I've added people to empty rooms.

I've also give new face claims to all dwarfs. (They can be found in the dorms)

@Inritz @munchkincora

Tora and Elliot are now in apartments.

I've added two NPCs to fill up the spaces.

Info on them can be found in the Neutral Characters tab.

Going to work on adding all the NPCs to the Neutral Characters tab.

This will be a lengthy process due to coding.

I'll let you all know when it's completed.

@NessieAlways Youre freaking EPICALLY. perfect. I can't believe you have done all these codings and updating! YOURE WONDERFAWL YOU AMAZIF BEING. Thank you so much for your hard work and keeping this RP alive and so much fun' you're doing an incredible job! Mwuah!

crucialstar said:
@NessieAlways Youre freaking EPICALLY. perfect. I can't believe you have done all these codings and updating! YOURE WONDERFAWL YOU AMAZIF BEING. Thank you so much for your hard work and keeping this RP alive and so much fun' you're doing an incredible job! Mwuah!
Aww Star you make me blush so much!

You're very welcome!

I'd do anything for you guys!

You are all oh so very special and talented. I want to make a RP worthy enough for you all to participate in.

I love you all so much!

Mwuah!!

@Cami @lonecoyote

Hey guys!

Just a reminder, it's been about a week since your last post.

If you are unable to continue with this RP, I understand.

If you just need time or a break, that's completely fine as well.

I just ask that you please let me know if you will continue or not with this RP.

Thanks! =)

@munchkincora

Will you be posting for Li or Adeline soon?

No rush.

I just wanted to give you a chance to post for Li before I post for Aurora and if you're going to post for Li and/or Adeline soon, then I'll wait on posting for Madden so I can post her with Aurora and/or Lilith.

NessieAlways said:
@crucialstar
Is Atlas going to Ava's rescue or should Aurora?

Yes, Aurora will fight Atlas for Ava's affection. Though it's pointless, she'll still do it xD
I won't know exactly when I can post Atlas and since you'll be able to Aurora can first :)

I can't wait till someone in fencing says "I'm not in the mood." Tora's going to totally pull a Gurney. "Mood is for cattle and love making! Now assume the stance again!"

NessieAlways said:
@munchkincora
Will you be posting for Li or Adeline soon?

No rush.

I just wanted to give you a chance to post for Li before I post for Aurora and if you're going to post for Li and/or Adeline soon, then I'll wait on posting for Madden so I can post her with Aurora and/or Lilith.
Yeah totally. I'm working on Ade first and hopefully she'll be out this morning, or if not that then at least tonight after work.

And then I'm gonna work on Li after that.

NessieAlways said:
@crucialstar
Is Atlas going to Ava's rescue or should Aurora?

Yes, Aurora will fight Atlas for Ava's affection. Though it's pointless, she'll still do it xD
If Aurora doesn't immediately call dibs Flynn's gonna legit swagger over and use their dogs as an excuse as to why he should show her around. xD

crucialstar said:
I won't know exactly when I can post Atlas and since you'll be able to Aurora can first :)
Well I'm going to wait for Cora to post for Li before I post for Aurora =)

Who is Atlas waiting for?

munchkincora said:
Yeah totally. I'm working on Ade first and hopefully she'll be out this morning, or if not that then at least tonight after work.
And then I'm gonna work on Li after that.

If Aurora doesn't immediately call dibs Flynn's gonna legit swagger over and use their dogs as an excuse as to why he should show her around. xD
No!

This is me calling dibs! xD

Aurora is fond of Flynn, but if he also gets in the way of her and Ava, Madden will seem like a piece of heaven in comparison. =P

NessieAlways said:
Yay!
Well there's been several posts since you last posted.

Will you be able to get Lolani and August in soon?
I don't think I will be able to tonight. I may be able to have one by Wednesday if that's alright

Users who are viewing this thread

Back