• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Hey @crucialstar, Alice is a Freshmen, and Rodger loves freshmen. Especially if he can convince them to take ROTC, then more contraband goodies to sell, so expect him to sell the wonders of military life to you. That should be a great conversation. : )

Inritz said:
Hey @crucialstar, Alice is a Freshmen, and Rodger loves freshmen. Especially if he can convince them to take ROTC, then more contraband goodies to sell, so expect him to sell the wonders of military life to you. That should be a great conversation. : )
Ooooh, ROTC class? She may be interested. If he can convince her and I can't wait for this conversation! LOL. She'll have a wild imagination :)

That's JROTC. ROTC is the place that actually trains the officers. It's also called OCS when not in a college. Trust the ex soldier. My dream was to become an officer, but I was injured in Iraq and that dream got crushed. Never join combat arms if you're thinking of joining kids! They don't like the creative types and it's not very fun, I'm told being a soldier in peacetime is friggin awesome though.

I will fully admit it it being 10 years since I've been in though so nomenclature may have changed. Change comes slowly in the military though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I just realized...

Since Ashe wont be with us anymore there wont be a fencing club.

Unless someone wants to take the reins and become president of it.

Sounds like something Tora would want to do. She loves to beat people with a sword anyway. Until Ashe comes back that is.

Inritz said:
Sounds like something Tora would want to do. She loves to beat people with a sword anyway. Until Ashe comes back that is.
Okay so Tora will be in charge of the Fencing club until and if Ashe comes back =)

Thank you for stepping up to the cause =D

The more I read Alice the more I love her!

She's so unique!

Dustin and her Have to be friends!!

crucialstar said:
Despite her imaginations, Alice is quite intelligent in the subject of sciences, which is sort of contradicting considering she believes in magic and the wonders of the world.
“Magic's just science that we don't understand yet.”

Arthur C. Clarke

No problem! Poor Theo, he feels the school is too violent as it is now there will be fencing and archery. He'd have a heart attack if something went wrong. He may be based of Hector Barbossa, but he's gentle and genuinely cares for the 4th years he teaches. The ones that try at any rate.

Inritz said:
No problem! Poor Theo, he feels the school is too violent as it is now there will be fencing and archery. He'd have a heart attack if something went wrong. He may be based of Hector Barbossa, but he's gentle and genuinely cares for the 4th years he teaches. The ones that try at any rate.
He can Hocus Pocus the violence out of everyone xD

Theo does practice Voodoo but doesn't think that religion should be taught in school.

He also stole Jack's jar of dirt. For wholesome purposes I assure you.

NessieAlways said:
The more I read Alice the more I love her!
She's so unique!

Dustin and her Have to be friends!!

“Magic's just science that we don't understand yet.”

Arthur C. Clarke
YES. THAT QUOTE IS PERFFF! && She would be wary of Dustin at first since he's a Wonderland character, give her time and theyll e great friends!

isn't she? I'm so happy you enjoyed reading up on her !

@ShurikenPhoenix As long as there's tea parties :)

Inritz said:
Theo does practice Voodoo but doesn't think that religion should be taught in school.
He also stole Jack's jar of dirt. For wholesome purposes I assure you.
Excuse me? CAPTAIN JACK's SPARROWS JAR OF DIRT?! The horror' he won't be happy..

But even more reason for Sparrow to interact , ant not be alone ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
"I've cursed this jar so that every time you're not a good role model your genitalia shrinks by one micron. Give it a week and you'll be smooth down there. Remember Jack...we live in a new age now. Sacrifices must be made.....for the greater good."

Lol. Theo would never do that. He's too nice a guy he probably took the jar of dirt to bless it. He wouldn't be above making Jack think that's what he did though.

Inritz said:
"I've cursed this jar so that every time you're not a good role model your genitalia shrinks by one micron. Give it a week and you'll be smooth down there. Remember Jack...we live in a new age now. Sacrifices must be made.....for the greater good."
LOL THATLL BE HILARIOUS IF THEO DID THAT. Jack wouldn't know what hit him!

But yes, I think he will also believe in voodoo and illusions since well, he's a pirate, aye

Mate? Believing in superstitious ideas :)

Vayne's first impressions on the characters she has meet so far

Lilith: She seems kind of serious but Vayne still doesn't know her name lol

Madden: She appears kind of scary and is kind of a bad girl. Vayne thinks she is dating Marian

Jasmine: She seems like a smart girl and very kind. Vayne thinks they could be friends

Marian: She seems kind but for some reason doesn't like hugs which doesn't make sense everyone likes hugs. Vayne thinks she is dating Madden.

Wynter: She seems kind of shy but gets angry when Madden is around but she has a really cute kitty.

That's all the characters Vayne has seen so far.

crucialstar said:
YES. THAT QUOTE IS PERFFF! && She would be wary of Dustin at first since he's a Wonderland character, give her time and theyll e great friends!
isn't she? I'm so happy you enjoyed reading up on her !

@ShurikenPhoenix As long as there's tea parties :)
Sounds good!

He' probably wave towards her from time to time, but not really talk to her unless they're forced to be together.

Once they start talking he'll love her personality!

crucialstar said:
I just remembered Alice's name was used as the previous dance team leader , and my Alice is a first year, so they'll be two separate people @NessieAlways
Good!

I was kind of seeing the other Alice as being a bitch.

I know one's the Alice from the Tim Burton movie and the other one is from the cartoon xD

Ilikepie said:
Vayne's first impressions on the characters she has meet so far
Lilith: She seems kind of serious but Vayne still doesn't know her name lol

Madden: She appears kind of scary and is kind of a bad girl. Vayne thinks she is dating Marian

Jasmine: She seems like a smart girl and very kind. Vayne thinks they could be friends

Marian: She seems kind but for some reason doesn't like hugs which doesn't make sense everyone likes hugs. Vayne thinks she is dating Madden.

Wynter: She seems kind of shy but gets angry when Madden is around but she has a really cute kitty.

That's all the characters Vayne has seen so far.
Lilith serious?

She's a hard worker and on top of her game, but not very serious.

As for Madden...Yeah she's scary xD

And Lol for the dating Marian.

I don't think Madden is Marian's type =P

Vayne didn't have a long enough interaction with Lilith to actually know what her personality is like (the interaction was Vayne asks for room key, and then Lilith sends her to Jasmine after giving Vayne the key). Madden x Marian MaMa shipping lol

Ilikepie said:
Vayne didn't have a long enough interaction with Lilith to actually know what her personality is like (the interaction was Vayne asks for room key, and then Lilith sends her to Jasmine after giving Vayne the key). Madden x Marian MaMa shipping lol
They're the M&Ms xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back