• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Going to catch up on a few RPs today.

If I have time after I'll post for Madden and Aurora.

Depending on how long Cora will be away, I might post for Lilith and the Twins also, just to get the ball rolling.

Who is awesome and has their characters in the courtyard already?

@Inritz Since Esme is a first year and she didn't know about Magic Illusions Club, I'll have my npc Van sign her up for that club for her in her name ao she may be a by confused :) but nevertheless love the idea

crucialstar said:
@Inritz Since Esme is a first year and she didn't know about Magic Illusions Club, I'll have my npc Van sign her up for that club for her in her name ao she may be a by confused :) but nevertheless love the idea
Cookie for Jasmine!

Vayne was walking there and would be there before the performances start but I could get her to start talking to someone already at the courtyard while they wait for the performances to start.

Ilikepie said:
Vayne was walking there and would be there before the performances start but I could get her to start talking to someone already at the courtyard while they wait for the performances to start.
What ever you like!

Just let me know since I'll be posting for Lilith to start the performances between tonight and tomorrow.

@crucialstar then that's the lamest pick up line Dodger ever came up with. Lmao. Hopefully he can come across not looking like an ass, begging for recruits, but everyone loves a cute puppy dog.

Inritz said:
@crucialstar then that's the lamest pick up line Dodger ever came up with. Lmao. Hopefully he can come across not looking like an ass, begging for recruits, but everyone loves a cute puppy dog.
LOLOLOL thags too cute omffffgggg totes not like one

I'm just indecisive. Lol. Trust me, I would have rather stayed in the Army, become an Officer and gathered fat on my backside as someone in finance. You just move with the flow. I'm no licensed teacher, but I took enough classes to teach my nephews because our public schools suck. I am a very for the family sort of fellow, I do all sorts of things that hold no interest to me but they benefit the family so I do them. I may be disabled, but my intellect is still sound. I just can't stand to be around people for more than 30 min at a time or I freak out. The side effects of war. B )

Inritz said:
I'm just indecisive. Lol. Trust me, I would have rather stayed in the Army, become an Officer and gathered fat on my backside as someone in finance. You just move with the flow. I'm no licensed teacher, but I took enough classes to teach my nephews because our public schools suck. I am a very for the family sort of fellow, I do all sorts of things that hold no interest to me but they benefit the family so I do them. I may be disabled, but my intellect is still sound. I just can't stand to be around people for more than 30 min at a time or I freak out. The side effects of war. B )
That's still amazing thought to be able to have the classes to teach your nephew and all. And although you're disabled and have side effects you're still able to stay positive and do something for yourself and family :) and that's admirable!

Just good raising. Thank you for your kind words though, it's nice to see my hard work be praised. My Dad taught me that family is all you got when it comes down to it. As the years have gone by my definition of family had broadened. Which is why I can be so close to my ex. We may not have worked but she'll always be a member of my family. That's thrown a lot of her boyfriends off but she has the same sense of loyalty and refused to cut ties with me. This latest guy seems cool. He was a little thrown but once he realized I'm basicly an old friend he got to know me and is not threatened. I've lost girlfriends myself because they think exes can't be buddies. My ex told me a story that everyone she ever cared about turned on her, died, or abandoned her. I told her I'd try to keep on living and never do the other two 11 years later and I've kept my promise even though we broke up in 2011. The girl she rescued me from was the inspiration for Pino for those that were wondering from last game, Jim Crick was me but even geekier. My ex is the inspiration for Tora I might add. Dodger is my old army buddy Karl Stock and Jim was me as a Security Guard and Theo is just Theo, I based him out of thin air.

Last edited by a moderator:
Inritz said:
Just good raising. My Dad taught me that family is all you got when it comes down to it. As the years have gone by my definition of family had broadened. Which is why I can be so close to my ex. We may not have worked but she'll always be a member of my family. That's thrown a lot of her boyfriends off but she has the same sense of loyalty and refused to cut ties with me. This latest guy seems cool. He was a little thrown but once he realized I'm basicly an old friend he got to know me and is not threatened. I've lost girlfriends myself because they think exes can't be buddies. My ex told me a story that everyone she ever cared about turned on her, died, or abandoned her. I told her I'd try to keep on living and never do the other two 11 years later and I've kept my promise even though we broke up in 2011. The girl she rescued me from was the inspiration for Pino for those that were wondering from last game, Jim Crick was me but even geekier. My ex is the inspiration for Tora I might add. Dodger is my old army buddy Karl Stock and Jim was me as a Security Guard and Theo is just Theo, I based him out of thin air.
You've definitely been raised well, and been in an environment in which you're able to grow as a person and become open minded. That really is a story, and I'm so glad you still have her in your life. And it is true what they say, agshsjjskas. I think thags beautiful, honestly, I'm speechless. To be able to keep that going, even when others has a doubted you proved them wrong. I honestly love all of your characters.

Well thank you. Most people think I'm mad as a hatter (With apologies to Prof. Fairchild) I hold no romantic notions towards her, she's just simply my closest and best friend. She's the only person that saw me fall as a whole from Iraq. She saw it all. She saw me at my worst and you either kill that person or share a life with them, Lol. I'm the one person who's opinion she can trust to not have a motive to it and though that's sad I'm there for her. We will never get married to anyone unless we're both 45, single and free. Then we will get married to each other so we can adopt cause it's dangerous for her to have children. I promised she'd be a mother. I keep my promises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back