• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
crying cause i received no ntifcation today, and i missed yall like cray craaaaay

@Inritz are you waiting for me to reply love? ;o.

If so, IM SOS ORRY.

Someone invent a better NSAID. I've been helping building cabinets with my dad for the past 3 days. Old, fat, COPD riddled man hurts like hell. Monday the guests come and can ooh and awe at our work. Till then I want a binkey and three beers.

Hey, guys.

I'd like to apologize for my sudden absence; I haven't been able to write much this past week, but that in no way excuses my negligence of this RP. I feel horrible--this is the second or third time I've suddenly stopped responding--and I hope you all can forgive me. I've just finished up a very dramatic post for Leah to make up for my leave, and I promise to introduce Lottie tomorrow morning and get a post in for Belinda.

Once again, I am so, so sorry for not stepping up to the plate with WDU, and I hope to begin posting more often in the near future.

Last edited by a moderator:
NessieAlways said:
Welcome back Cami!
How was your trip?
Tiring haha but really worth it, words can't describe how happy I was inside to see the gratefulness on the children's faces :)

Rida said:
Hey, guys.
I'd like to apologize for my sudden absence; I haven't been able to write much this past week, but that in no way excuses my negligence of this RP. I feel horrible--this is the second or third time I've suddenly stopped responding--and I hope you all can forgive me. I've just finished up a very dramatic post for Leah to make up for my leave, and I promise to introduce Lottie tomorrow morning and get a post in for Belinda.

Once again, I am so, so sorry for not stepping up to the plate with WDU, and I hope to begin posting more often in the near future.
Rida love you're back!

Don't worry about it dear as long as you poke around a post all is good! I know life can get messy at times and we all need our breaks =)

I loved your post btw! Youre such a great writer! I'm amazed! You sure know how to bring it girl!

Also I may or may not want to bring in Ethan already so he can save Leah! Him being a hunter and Boy Scout and all, I'm sure he can make his way briefly around a fire =P

Cami said:
Tiring haha but really worth it, words can't describe how happy I was inside to see the gratefulness on the children's faces :)
Yes that's an amazing feeling! I haven't necessarily built houses, but I've done toy drives food drives and most recently a book drive. Seeing so much joy in a kids face is so heart wrenching! (In a good way)

I'm so glad you were able to experience that and I love hearing people give back to others!

That moment when you willingly and gleefully throw your beloved character into a burning kitchen.

NessieAlways said:
Rida love you're back!
Don't worry about it dear as long as you poke around a post all is good! I know life can get messy at times and we all need our breaks =)

I loved your post btw! Youre such a great writer! I'm amazed! You sure know how to bring it girl!

Also I may or may not want to bring in Ethan already so he can save Leah! Him being a hunter and Boy Scout and all, I'm sure he can make his way briefly around a fire =P
I AM INDEED BACK. IT FEELS WONDERFUL. I'm just thankful I haven't missed too much.

Oh my goodness, thank you! I kept thinking about how stupid Leah seemed for bolting into a room of fire, but I just needed the drama. As I have no knowledge of the effects of smoke inhalation, I spent most of last night doing research, and was up 'til 2 adding my own touches of smoke-induced insanity.

I was literally praying for Ethan because, well, #Gastiana5evr #Lethan4lyfe. You'll have to fight Hugo for the spot, though--great post, @Cami!

Is most definitely not jumping up and down with joy at the notion of a fight and finally meeting Baymax in the infirmary

Yes!

I've Had Ethan and Leah in mind ever since those crossover pictures!

Even if it was just flirting I need Lethan to happen =P

Waiting for @Ethereal to post for Olivia and the Disniettes first so I can post my characters reacting to Leah's fire since it happened after the performance.

New Dorm assignments are up!

Tried not to move around those who have already entered too much.

If I did move you around and you have already set up, I apologize.

Please make proper adjustments.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Haha Gaston and Beast in the same vicinity...interesting lmao
I know I was the one who put them together, but I just noticed that!

Omg xD

This will be fun =D

We never really established a relationship between the two of them actually

NessieAlways said:
I know I was the one who put them together, but I just noticed that!
Omg xD

This will be fun =D

We never really established a relationship between the two of them actually
It would be amusing if they disliked each other although without belle there's no reason to...sad times

ShurikenPhoenix said:
It would be amusing if they disliked each other although without belle there's no reason to...sad times
True...I mean Ethan could always flirt with Esme and drive Adam mad, so there's Adam not liking Ethan. But Ethan wouldn't like Esme enough to dislike Adam for liking her.

How could they dislike each other without a common crush...

NessieAlways said:
True...I mean Ethan could always flirt with Esme and drive Adam mad, so there's Adam not liking Ethan. But Ethan wouldn't like Esme enough to dislike Adam for liking her.
How could they dislike each other without a common crush...
Well Adam was in love with a wealthy debutante back home and they are both from the same kingdom. Perhaps when the girl (Evangeline) dumped Adam she went off with Ethan. Perhaps she was the equivalent of Belle to both of them.

I have a few ideas myself--the mind of a drama-hog is always at work.

a.) Ethan could always pull the narcissist card and simply piss Adam off with his vanity

or b.) (a less preferable route) he could inadvertently be rude to Esme?

Rida said:
I have a few ideas myself--the mind of a drama-hog is always at work.
a.) Ethan could always pull the narcissist card and simply piss Adam off with his vanity

or b.) (a less preferable route) he could inadvertently be rude to Esme?
Or both hahaha

Looks like it's Hugo and Jimmy to the rescue. Can't have an emergency without security responding. Jim's the type who would jump into a flame filled room to save a student.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back