• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
crucialstar said:
ima go shower, cause all my good creativeness is from the bath. . so brb (im trying to get all of the babes done)
oh this isnt relevant but, FIFI. Prof. McGonagall (idk how to spell her name) is also in downtown alley <3
I know! Maggie Smith is a living legend here in England. All hail McGonagall!

PSST. HEY GUYS. I HAVE A BUD WHO I'M SLOWLY ROPING INTO OUR CRAZY DISNEY MAGIC. SHE'S AWESOME AND PRETTY MUCH LIKE ME BUT LIKE...MORE SOCIABLE IN REAL LIFE.

munchkincora said:
PSST. HEY GUYS. I HAVE A BUD WHO I'M SLOWLY ROPING INTO OUR CRAZY DISNEY MAGIC. SHE'S AWESOME AND PRETTY MUCH LIKE ME BUT LIKE...MORE SOCIABLE IN REAL LIFE.
YAYAYAYAYYAA. TELL HER TO COME ON IN.

munchkincora said:
Bring her bring her!

Speaking of buds...how's Ashe doing?

Haven't heard much from her.

@NessieAlways @ShurikenPhoenix

Okay, in jasmine's post, I'll have Jasmine follow Lilith as she runs , since I believe theyre next to each other in your last post. And since Annabelle is finished performiing, I'll have Jasmin grab her hand and make her come along too. And low and behold. Lilith will start freaking out when she sees Leah being brought to the infirmary. And so, Jasmine will try to calm her down and in the end, she'll leave to go and talk to the other students and make an announcement that things are okay, etc. But not before asking Annabelle to go with Lilith?

^ mahplans.

Alice is going to be freaking out so she's gunna head back to the gardens, maybe bumpg into someone along the way. the twins perhaps? and OMG THEY CAN DO THAT SCENE: she can ask for directions and theyll point in different directions. [LOL]

Esme is going to also be freaking out so she may stick around, aimlessly calling for Djali .

Atlas is going to be with Ava.

[this is my plan so far, and so ill have my post up tomorrow if this is okay ;) ]

Last edited by a moderator:
crucialstar said:
@NessieAlways @ShurikenPhoenix
Okay, in jasmine's post, I'll have Jasmine follow Lilith as she runs , since I believe theyre next to each other in your last post. And since Annabelle is finished performiing, I'll have Jasmin grab her hand and make her come along too. And low and behold. Lilith will start freaking out when she sees Leah being brought to the infirmary. And so, Jasmine will try to calm her down and in the end, she'll leave to go and talk to the other students and make an announcement that things are okay, etc. But not before asking Annabelle to go with Lilith?

^ mahplans.

Alice is going to be freaking out so she's gunna head back to the gardens, maybe bumpg into someone along the way. the twins perhaps? and OMG THEY CAN DO THAT SCENE: she can ask for directions and theyll point in different directions. [LOL]

Esme is going to also be freaking out so she may stick around, aimlessly calling for Djali .

Atlas is going to be with Ava.

[this is my plan so far, and so ill have my post up tomorrow if this is okay ;) ]
Twinkle my dear, you're a genius hehe now I know what to do with Annabelle :)

I think Adam, Jane and Maria will stay where they are or try and find safety. Not sure.

crucialstar said:
I just squealed and now my parents are looking at me like I'm crazy

But Yes!!

OMG Yes!

So cute!

tumblr_ly2tffpKAf1rn54b2o1_400.gif

YAYAYAYAYA. GLAD I GAVE YOU IDEAS <3

OMG NESSIEEE. I DO THAT TOO. YASSSS CUTENESS OVERLOAD.

okay, I GOT THE OKAY SO ILL BE TYPING IT UP AND HOPEFULLY ILL HAVE IT BEFORE 12 PM TOMORROW <3.

crucialstar said:
tumblr_ly2tffpKAf1rn54b2o1_400.gif

YAYAYAYAYA. GLAD I GAVE YOU IDEAS <3

OMG NESSIEEE. I DO THAT TOO. YASSSS CUTENESS OVERLOAD.

okay, I GOT THE OKAY SO ILL BE TYPING IT UP AND HOPEFULLY ILL HAVE IT BEFORE 12 PM TOMORROW <3.
Awesome!

Can't wait to see it!

I'll wait for you to post before posting for my peeps!

Hello, dollies. Yes, once again my insomniac soul has taken over & I can't sleep. But, don't forget to mention Rachel right next to Leah wherever she goes because we all know Rachel won't leave her baby girl's side.

NOW. I just posted something in the realstic i terest thread due to me being extremely bored and tired, so now I'm going to take a crack at another chance at falling asleep. ONCE AGAIN GOODNIGHT BABES.

Ethereal said:
Hello, dollies. Yes, once again my insomniac soul has taken over & I can't sleep. But, don't forget to mention Rachel right next to Leah wherever she goes because we all know Rachel won't leave her baby girl's side.
NOW. I just posted something in the realstic i terest thread due to me being extremely bored and tired, so now I'm going to take a crack at another chance at falling asleep. ONCE AGAIN GOODNIGHT BABES.
Goodnight love, try to get some sleep :)

SHE'S A TOTAL BABE AND YOU'LL LOVE HER. She wants to know who you guys all wanted Darren Criss to be. Cause she's totally down for using him as a face claim.

Ashe is doing alright. She's just hella busy lately with school. In my opinion, she pressures and stresses herself out a lot. She's in all honors classes, and plays violin, she just puts a lot of pressure on herself to do good.

munchkincora said:
SHE'S A TOTAL BABE AND YOU'LL LOVE HER. She wants to know who you guys all wanted Darren Criss to be. Cause she's totally down for using him as a face claim.
Ashe is doing alright. She's just hella busy lately with school. In my opinion, she pressures and stresses herself out a lot. She's in all honors classes, and plays violin, she just puts a lot of pressure on herself to do good.
Yeah Pixie wants Darren as Prince Eric =P

Can't wait to meet your friend!

And I'm glad Ashe's doing good!

I agree Honors classes and playing an instrument can be pretty overwhelming. I did band for 8 years and it was so stressful. I did both band and advanced classes for four years and I'm still recovering from the stress and depression I fell into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back