• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
ShurikenPhoenix said:
How are you today Twinkle Star? <3
I'm doing well! I'm happy that I'm almost done my postings<3. Heheheh.

I just hope it is as good as how Rida , Hugo, Jim, and Effy (Ethereal, i figured thats her new nickname from me) made theirs <3

crucialstar said:
I'm doing well! I'm happy that I'm almost done my postings<3. Heheheh.
I just hope it is as good as how Rida , Hugo, Jim, and Effy (Ethereal, i figured thats her new nickname from me) made theirs <3
I know right they're such great writers but so are you love :) I was thinking of Effie as a nickname for ethereal too :o

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I know right they're such great writers but so are you love :) I was thinking of Effie as a nickname for ethereal too :o
alhdlahdlah thnak you my deaaarrrr.

OMG. GREATY MINDS THINK ALIKE.

munchkincora said:
Alrighty! So she's heading to bed like now, but she wants to know if it's alright if she reserves
tumblr_lrnz78uPKR1qibwsj.gif

tumblr_nszp36MrIv1uuc50to7_500.gif

tumblr_mkzmh8wqj51s9wqglo8_500.gif

tumblr_lkfknsbBCh1qawng8o1_500.gif

OMG MISHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH GOODNESS!!!!

AND HE'S PHILLIP!!! OMG!!!

FREAKING SHIT I'M SO JEALOUS OF AURORA RIGHT NOW!!!!

JENSEN AS A FRIEND, JARED AS A BOY TOY, AND MISHA AS HER EX. THIS CAN'T BE ANYMORE PERFECT...

WELL IT CAN...ALL THREE CAN WILLINGLY BECOME HER BOYFRIENDS AND SHE'LL LIVE IN A HAPPY REVERSE HAREM. BUT I DOUBT THAT'LL HAPPEN. MAYBE IN A DREAM...

BE STILL ME HEART...BE STILL...

AHH!!!!!

I FREAKING LOVE MISHA SO MUCH!!!!

Okay I think I'm done...

No I'm not, but I'll spare you all the bloody details xD

She has her characters reserved!

crucialstar said:
I have finished ATLAS AND ESME <3
Now, I'll do Jasmine and Alice ;)
I can't wait to see them!

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Hi love!

crucialstar said:
@NessieAlways is Dean and Dustin in the courtyard or?
No they're in the dorm getting their keys.

So if Alice is going to bump into them in the courtyard...lets see what can we do...

Oh oh!

So I was originally planning on them having their first fight establishing how their relationship will be during college.

They haven't fought since the whole "Other Alice" deal, so it'll be monumental to Dustin. Dean will be less worried about it.

Dustin can burst out of the dorms and head over to the courtyard. He'd probably arrive as the Medley Illusions are finishing and stay for the rest.

Alice can bump into him there.

As for Dean he'll stay in the dorms, go unpack and then run out when he hears the alarm.

Last edited by a moderator:
@NessieAlways I'M SO JEALOUS OF AURORA UGH. SO FREAKING JEALPOUS. IM SO DONE WITH HER. ALL THE HOT BABES. LIKE OMGGGG. THE WHOLE TEAAAAMM. SO AURORA BETTER LET ATLAS HAVE BBY AVA ;) pwuahahahaha. <3

and OKAY! bump into Dustin she shall! ;)

CAUSE I FINISHED ALL BUT ALICE AND IM DYING CAUSE ALHDALHDLAHLDHA my heart was hurting from reading esme and jasmine over and over again, so i hope it makes an impact on yall (maybe . . hmm)

crucialstar said:
@NessieAlways I'M SO JEALOUS OF AURORA UGH. SO FREAKING JEALPOUS. IM SO DONE WITH HER. ALL THE HOT BABES. LIKE OMGGGG. THE WHOLE TEAAAAMM. SO AURORA BETTER LET ATLAS HAVE BBY AVA ;) pwuahahahaha. <3
and OKAY! bump into Dustin she shall! ;)

CAUSE I FINISHED ALL BUT ALICE AND IM DYING CAUSE ALHDALHDLAHLDHA my heart was hurting from reading esme and jasmine over and over again, so i hope it makes an impact on yall (maybe . . hmm)
Lol oh she will but not without leaving her mark first!

Aurora: "Just remember Atty...she'll be thinking of me when she's with you" *Wink*

I hate/love her so much!!!

I've determined I will live my fantasies through Aurora because lord knows I'll never be able to get a piece of my supernatural babes xD

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I'm also jealous of Aurora...like damn that girl has play!
I know!

I hadn't noticed now much swag she's got until that post.

I'm just like shit girl, calm yourself.

I can't wait to see her downfall!

I have it all planned out =D

NessieAlways said:
OMG MISHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH GOODNESS!!!!

AND HE'S PHILLIP!!! OMG!!!

FREAKING SHIT I'M SO JEALOUS OF AURORA RIGHT NOW!!!!

JENSEN AS A FRIEND, JARED AS A BOY TOY, AND MISHA AS HER EX. THIS CAN'T BE ANYMORE PERFECT...

WELL IT CAN...ALL THREE CAN WILLINGLY BECOME HER BOYFRIENDS AND SHE'LL LIVE IN A HAPPY REVERSE HAREM. BUT I DOUBT THAT'LL HAPPEN. MAYBE IN A DREAM...

BE STILL ME HEART...BE STILL...

AHH!!!!!

I FREAKING LOVE MISHA SO MUCH!!!!

Okay I think I'm done...

No I'm not, but I'll spare you all the bloody details xD
I KNEW YOU'D LOVE IT.

NessieAlways said:
As for Dean he'll stay in the dorms, go unpack and then run out when he hears the alarm.
I think that'd be my cue to have Ade literally run into him again. xD "Why do we keep doing this? I'm a dancer. I'm supposed to be graceful dammit."

NessieAlways said:
I hadn't noticed now much swag she's got until that post.
I'm just like shit girl, calm yourself.

I can't wait to see her downfall!

I have it all planned out =D
Please tell me it involves her feelings for Flynn. :D

Also forewarning you now Nes. My bae isn't afraid to have Philip pop back into her life only to act like a total douche-bag again.

munchkincora said:
I KNEW YOU'D LOVE IT.
Love it is an understatement!

munchkincora said:
I think that'd be my cue to have Ade literally run into him again. xD "Why do we keep doing this? I'm a dancer. I'm supposed to be graceful dammit."
Yes that'd be so cute!

Dean: "Just can't keep yourself off of me can you?"

munchkincora said:
Please tell me it involves her feelings for Flynn. :D
Also forewarning you now Nes. My bae isn't afraid to have Philip pop back into her life only to act like a total douche-bag again.
Maybe!

I'll PM you if you want to know my forbidden fantasy xD

Omg Phillip will ruin her!

This will be so exciting!

waaait if erik is going to be played . . then would he not be an NPC? and have a relationship with ariel? if not, ANNIE CAN GO FOR HIM ;)

crucialstar said:
waaait if erik is going to be played . . then would he not be an NPC? and have a relationship with ariel? if not, ANNIE CAN GO FOR HIM ;)
He wont be an NPC and he doesn't have to have a relationship with Ariel.

That's all up to Cora's friend.

But I agree Annie can so go for him!

NessieAlways said:
He wont be an NPC and he doesn't have to have a relationship with Ariel.
That's all up to Cora's friend.

But I agree Annie can so go for him!
PPSSSTTT. CORA'S FRIEND ;) PWUAHAHA <3.

Oh she'll be down. She'll make her account and stuff as soon as she gets home from work. We both work at the same place, but we knew each other beforehand.

NessieAlways said:
Yes that'd be so cute!
Dean: "Just can't keep yourself off of me can you?"
Adeline: *unintelligible babble*

ShurikenPhoenix said:
crucialstar said:
alhdlahdlah thnak you my deaaarrrr.
OMG. GREATY MINDS THINK ALIKE.
Awh guys, you all are amazing writers. I enjoy writing with you all each day.

And, Effie is very cute, I'm in love. Feel free to call me that whenever, or you can also call me Jeanne. Either way is acceptable.

BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR CRUCIAL AND RIDA TO POST IM SCREAMINGNNNGNGNGIBN

I'm about to head out, so I don't want to start reading and not be able to finish it.

Oh the struggle!

I'll finish reading when I get back!

CRUCY BABY ITS BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE ITT !! @crucialstar

THE WAY ATLAS GRASPED ONTO HER ON THE GROUND, AND GOT LOST INTO AVA'S EYES. SHES GOING TO BE SO NERVOUS, AND SO FLUSHED.

Ethereal said:
Awh guys, you all are amazing writers. I enjoy writing with you all each day.
And, Effie is very cute, I'm in love. Feel free to call me that whenever, or you can also call me Jeanne. Either way is acceptable.

BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR CRUCIAL AND RIDA TO POST IM SCREAMINGNNNGNGNGIBN
Both Effie and Jeanne are lovely :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back