• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

YukGen

Cool Person, i think.
It has been long since Asriel (Flowey) broke the barrier. Asriel is now turned back into a flower and lives with Frisk and others.

Rules:

No Godmodding (Unless your god of hyperdeath)

Thats it.

OC'S ALLOWED.

Fill this in

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

(I dont want to make this long, so have fun, btw i'll be FLOWEY)

Name:Flowey

Personality:Insane, but still have a sparkle of ASRIEL in him, so he gets emotional at times.

Appearance:(Flower Form) Just a Flower (Monster Form) A cry baby goat wearing a green sweater.

(Flowey is Taken by me, sorry c:)

Can be turned into a romance or Horror or adventure RP. But still has to include all the characters and personalitys of UNDERTALE.

Name: Thalia

Personality: acts rude to most people, doesn't like showing emotion, can be easily embarressed

Appearance: Long jet black hair, bright ice blue colored eyes, she has a light tan, is always wearing a ripped up blue sweatshirt, jeans, and brown combat boots

[QUOTE="Greyson Phantomhive]Name: Thalia

Personality: acts rude to most people, doesn't like showing emotion, can be easily embarressed

Appearance: Long jet black hair, bright ice blue colored eyes, she has a light tan, is always wearing a ripped up blue sweatshirt, jeans, and brown combat boots

[/QUOTE]
Accepted. :-) Enjoy. Roleplay will start when we atleast get 3-4 people.

EDIT:

If you know anyone that loves UNDERTALE and they are looking for a roleplay, be sure to let them join in with the fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
ThatSaiyanDood said:
(Could I join?)
Of course you can! :-) You can go ahead fill out the form and if the two of you agree, we can start the roleplay as soon as you complete your form. :-)

[sTART RP, if you want to join, do so sign up in sign-up Section. Thank you :) ]

Flowey would open his eyes slowly, expecting to be back at the start again, but he remembered that FRISK destroyed the RESET button. So even if she wanted to, she couldn't. He'd look over at Frisk, who was now comfy in bed, cuddling with her teddys. All could Flowey do is just sit and wait until someone woke up, as he was now in a plant pot, not on the ground.

Thalia groaned sitting up, and looked at her surroundings. "Where...?" She racked her brain for some type of explanation, but she seemed to not remember anything but her name.

Flowey felt really bored. So jumped out of the plant pot and he'd wrap his vines around the walls, he wasn't used to doing this, he does this Rarely. [bTW, Where are you??]

Flowey would make his way to the underground to snowdin, into the forest he goes. He finds a Human shivering. He'd sneak up on the ''BOO'' he'd attempt to scare her while wrapping her around with vines, and she'd be a bit warmer. ''What are you doing here??''

Flowey sighed ''I am not going to hurt you. I was just passing through to relive some good memories, but i stumbled upon you. I'm wrapping you with my vines to keep you warm, since you were shivering cold, weren't you? Now, let me guide you out of this cold place okay? Will you trust me for a moment?''

Thalia nodded slowly, trying to comprehend everything that was happening, Searching for any spark of a memory. But she came up with nothing.

Flowey was shocked, No one would ever trust him expect from Frisk. No one really liked him after what he did, but yet no one ever knew he was Asriel. He picked up the girl with his vines and he rushed through the waterfall, Hotlands, and eventually to the surface, they were on a cliff. He'd lay the girl down on the floor ''Dont go back in there okay?? Its dangerous y'know.''

''It's fine... So what's your name? I'm Flowey, Flowey the Flower!'' I'd put my innocent face on.

''I am the best friend of the ambassador of Monsters, also the one that free'd monsters'' I'd say proudly.

Thalia shook her head "All I remember is sitting up, back in that one cold place, and only remembering my name.. I mean.. I see things flash through my mind.. but I have no recognition..."

''Oh well then. How about you stay at our house?? We got a spare guest room , i'm sure frisk wouldn't mind...'' He offered, kindly.

ThatOneCrazyAnimeFan said:
(Hola)
Thalia nodded gratefully "Th-thank you!"
''Lets go then!'' Flowey grabbed her hand with vines and rushed to our house, He felt joy, he felt just like he was when he was Asriel, He felt so.. Alive! Well thats only because he possibly made a new friend but anyways. They'd arrive at the house, i'd drag her into the guest room, it was a nice, tidy room. ''Here it is!'' He sounded just like a child laughing

Frisk awoke and looked at Flowey's pot to find it empty. Confused they look around the houes to try to find him. They find him in the guess room with someone else. They wave to the stranger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back