• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom UNDERTALE|simple little roleplay

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]Shulk put the gems on her shoulders, where they magically embedded themselves in her sweater. "There you go," he said. He put a pair on the shoulders of his now somewhat torn-up vest, and a pair of green gems on his shoes, so he could keep up with her. He saw the glowing plants, and picked one up. "These remind me of the trees in Satorl Marsh. They literally radiated blue glowing ether."

[/QUOTE]
She grinned at him. "That sounds beautiful." She'd turn her head though, pretending that the stone walls were suddenly interesting as a dark thought crossed her mind. 'If I took his soul right now, me and all the other Monsters would be free...' She shook her head, before forcing a kind smile again. 'No, that'd be selfish.'

"We don't have glowing trees, but we have echo flowers! They repeat the last voice they heard until they hear someone else."

"You know," said Shulk, "when we get to Alphys, and if she can fix the Monado, I can manipulate mine and the other 6 human souls to get the barrier destroyes, or maybe move it out of the way. I know most of the people here want to kill me. Hell, you might be temped to. But I think it's only fair that you monsters get freedom after so long down here."

She gave him a wide-eyed, hopefull look. "R-really?" Tears were building up in her eyes and she quickly wiped them away, letting out a quiet laugh "That'd be wonderful."

pomsrcool said:
She gave him a wide-eyed, hopefull look. "R-really?" Tears were building up in her eyes and she quickly wiped them away, letting out a quiet laugh "That'd be wonderful."
Somewhere nearby, a repeat of her could be heard: "R-really? That'd be wonderful."

"What the," said Shulk, walking to the source: a flower. "The heck is this?"

"The heck is this?"

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]Somewhere nearby, a repeat of her could be heard: "R-really? That'd be wonderful."
"What the," said Shulk, walking to the source: a flower. "The heck is this?"

"The heck is this?"

[/QUOTE]
"That's one of the Echo Flowers I told you about." She grinned, trailing behind him and looking over his shoulder at the glowing blue flower.

pomsrcool said:
"That's one of the Echo Flowers I told you about." She grinned, trailing behind him and looking over his shoulder at the glowing blue flower.
(Oh, so she was SAYING that. I thought she was still thinking in that last part, because it was Italics.)

The flower repeats her, imitating her perfectly. "Guess this would be a bad place for people to plan stuff out, eh," he said, chuckling, the Echo Flower imitating his voice to the letter. "I'm kidding. Anyways, where to for Hotland?"

[QUOTE="Golden Glow](Oh, so she was SAYING that. I thought she was still thinking in that last part, because it was Italics.)
The flower repeats her, imitating her perfectly. "Guess this would be a bad place for people to plan stuff out, eh," he said, chuckling, the Echo Flower imitating his voice to the letter. "I'm kidding. Anyways, where to for Hotland?"

[/QUOTE]
(Oh, lol sorry that was a accident xD )

"We just gotta keep heading foward, we'll be going through a slight maze and it'll get darker, but once we get past all that we'll be at Hotlands." She said, tapping the bottom of her beak in thought. "We might wanna try to be careful, there's probably Royal Guards and stuff looking out for humans around here."

"Okay," said Shulk. As he got up to leave, he said goodbye to the flower, to mask any plans from its short memory. Without saying a word, but flashing a thumbs-up to her, he went forward.

She snorted slightly before continuing with him, as the scene starts to get darker around them and the plants that glowed being more visible in the shadows.

Shulk looked up, thinking of the surface and Fiora, when he saw white, starlike stones in the ceiling. He smiled a little: at least these guys had a substitute for the stars. Back on the surface, it was rare to see very many stars in the sky, but there were the brilliant clear days where they were everywhere. These guys had those brilliant days all the time in Waterfall. It was, to say the very least, beautiful. "I'm gonna try saving here, the way Coury told me how," he thought. The memory was permanently embedded in his mind, and he knew it had worked. Now, he only had to depend on his DETERMINATION.

(Basically, the save box:

Seeing the star-like stones in the ceiling reminds you of your favorite nights on the surface, filling you with DETERMINATION.)

(Thats frikin adorable)

She'd follow his gaze and smile warmly. She had allot of questions on her mind, but kept herself back from asking them. "It's been a while since I've come to the Waterfall, I usually stay in the forests in Snowdin." She'd sigh.

pomsrcool said:
(Thats frikin adorable)
She'd follow his gaze and smile warmly. She had allot of questions on her mind, but kept herself back from asking them. "It's been a while since I've come to the Waterfall, I usually stay in the forests in Snowdin." She'd sigh.
(Thanks! Can I get a "D'awwwww"? Also, go on, ask. He can answer whatever.)

"Snowdin was pretty, but this place is just... wow!" he said, getting kind of starry-eyed (Get it?) looking at the stones. He silently wondered to himself what kind of stone it was.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow](Thanks! Can I get a "D'awwwww"? Also, go on, ask. He can answer whatever.)
"Snowdin was pretty, but this place is just... wow!" he said, getting kind of starry-eyed (Get it?) looking at the stones. He silently wondered to himself what kind of stone it was.

[/QUOTE]
(Pentula just kinda has some anxiety probs.)

She nodded, giggling slightly at his expression. "I-if you wanted..." She nervously glanced up "I could try and fly up and get one of the stones for you." She offered.

pomsrcool said:
(Pentula just kinda has some anxiety probs.)
She nodded, giggling slightly at his expression. "I-if you wanted..." She nervously glanced up "I could try and fly up and get one of the stones for you." She offered.
"If you want to," he said. "It seems rather fascinating, does it not? A glowing stone.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]"If you want to," he said. "It seems rather fascinating, does it not? A glowing stone.

[/QUOTE]
She shrugged before quickly spreading out her feathers arms, flapping them slightly as she got herself into the air, hooking a loose glowing stone in her talon before almost failing to land upright. She took the stone from her talons and handed it to him with a kind smile.

pomsrcool said:
She shrugged before quickly spreading out her feathers arms, flapping them slightly as she got herself into the air, hooking a loose glowing stone in her talon before almost failing to land upright. She took the stone from her talons and handed it to him with a kind smile.
"Amazing," he said, smiling back. "Thanks. You think these jewels have a name?" He looked at the small, white stone. "Because if it doesn't, I have the perfect name for it: the Pentulite." He gave her a wink.

(I named the stone after her)

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]"Amazing," he said, smiling back. "Thanks. You think these jewels have a name?" He looked at the small, white stone. "Because if it doesn't, I have the perfect name for it: the Pentulite." He gave her a wink.
(I named the stone after her)

[/QUOTE]
"Awh!" She laughed, at the moment glad that her blush wasn't visible under her feathers. "That's really sweet."

She grinned. "Ah-" She looked around at where they were at the moment. "I think we might almost be half way there, too."

Shulk takes a small piece of stone, and then puts the stone on it. He ties around the primitive necklace with a string from his vest, and gives it to her. "Sorry for the shoddy necklace," he said. "I want you to have the stone. I think it would look great on you, and it would also make you a beacon of hope for everyone."

Coury had almost fallen asleep when he felt something. He wasn't quite sure, but it filled him with - oooh. Possibly, the human child had fallen down, and had begun their journey. He checked up on them, via their determination, but found that they were still on the mountainside. Weird. He then remembered. He had told Shulk how to save. He tried to remember where the wave of determination came from... Right before Undyne's fight? Undyne wasn't going to be there, though.

Coury stretched, it might be the last time he gets to, and watches for Shulk to appear from the mountain tunnel.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]Shulk takes a small piece of stone, and then puts the stone on it. He ties around the primitive necklace with a string from his vest, and gives it to her. "Sorry for the shoddy necklace," he said. "I want you to have the stone. I think it would look great on you, and it would also make you a beacon of hope for everyone."

[/QUOTE]
She had a flustered look on her face. "Th-thank you." She stuttered, and slipped the necklace on with a small smile. Looking at the stone that was now a necklace she had a slight endearing look as he remembered a nice moment in her past. She gestured to a tunnel ahead of them. "That tunnel should lead to the Hotlands."

pomsrcool said:
She had a flustered look on her face. "Th-thank you." She stuttered, and slipped the necklace on with a small smile. Looking at the stone that was now a necklace she had a slight endearing look as he remembered a nice moment in her past. She gestured to a tunnel ahead of them. "That tunnel should lead to the Hotlands."
"Well, here we go," he said, about to go through.

@ShadNova (You know what's next) @pomsrcool

pomsrcool said:
She followed him, noticing that it's not as hot as she expected as they went.
(Guess there's not a take 2 on Shulk vs. Undyne.)

"Like that?" he asked. "That's what those ether fire resistance gems do. They reduce the heat your body intakes with some form of magic."

[QUOTE="Golden Glow](Guess there's not a take 2 on Shulk vs. Undyne.)
"Like that?" he asked. "That's what those ether fire resistance gems do. They reduce the heat your body intakes with some form of magic."

[/QUOTE]
"That's amazing! I never knew that all these years humans still had magic without Monsters around, until today." She smiled.

pomsrcool said:
"That's amazing! I never knew that all these years humans still had magic without Monsters around, until today." She smiled.
"Most humans don't," he admitted. "Me and one of my friends, Melia, are some of the only ones who can use it without crystals. I can only use magic without gems with the Monado. She has a staff from her father. Most of her magic is more impressive than mine, but my Monado Arts are unique... well, except for Purge."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back