• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom UNDERTALE|simple little roleplay

pomsrcool said:
Her face burned slightly, from either being flattered or embarrassed, she didn't know. "O-oh?" She nearly squeaked, her voice rising in pitch. She couldn't shake the familiar feeling she had from this. "T-tha-at's so k-kind of you." She said, giving him a soft smile, internally cringing at how she stuttered so much.
"No problem," responded Shulk.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]"No problem," responded Shulk.

[/QUOTE]
"A-anyways!" She huffed, trying to regain her composure. "We're almost there." She gestured ahead with a smile.

"Okay," replied Shulk. "Just in case, I should put up a Monado Armour. Just in case Undyne attacks us out of nowhere or something dumb."

"Nice job, Shulk!" he scolded himself. "You probably just gave it away."

"Heheheh, take two. Monsters on the surface? Human-Monster hybrids? What a wonderful story. Too bad I already heard it." Coury stepped from behind the booth. The warm air from Hotland created a breeze, blowing Coury's scarf to the side, flapping it about, "Now, I saw that Undyne missed her post, so I'll be her substitute. No need for me to repeat myself." He closed his eyes, "Now, why don't we start... with a little introduction?" The room darkened, a box forming around Shulk. A health bar appeared below him, and Coury was standing above. Coury opened his eyes, one glowing a brilliant green, and motioned with his hand, summoning a Gaster Blaster. The Gaster Blaster predictably fired upon Shulk, reducing his health to 1, "You've already heard what I have to say, so why not get to the point?" A series of boomerang-like bones began shooting up from the bottom, in a cosine-wave formation. (it was a sine-wave before. Cosine starts at the middle instead of the edge. Tricky tricky!)

Shulk's SOUL moved to the right. He went between the bones (Because I think they split up on each side, so the bone pattern is right left right left right left, etc.), and used a Monado Speed, increasing his SPEED for three turns.

ferociousfeind said:
"Heheheh, take two. Monsters on the surface? Human-Monster hybrids? What a wonderful story. Too bad I already heard it." Coury stepped from behind the booth. The warm air from Hotland created a breeze, blowing Coury's scarf to the side, flapping it about, "Now, I saw that Undyne missed her post, so I'll be her substitute. No need for me to repeat myself." He closed his eyes, "Now, why don't we start... with a little introduction?" The room darkened, a box forming around Shulk. A health bar appeared below him, and Coury was standing above. Coury opened his eyes, one glowing a brilliant green, and motioned with his hand, summoning a Gaster Blaster. The Gaster Blaster predictably fired upon Shulk, reducing his health to 1, "You've already heard what I have to say, so why not get to the point?" A series of boomerang-like bones began shooting up from the bottom, in a cosine-wave formation. (it was a sine-wave before. Cosine starts at the middle instead of the edge. Tricky tricky!)
[QUOTE="Golden Glow]Shulk's SOUL moved to the right. He went between the bones (Because I think they split up on each side, so the bone pattern is right left right left right left, etc.), and used a Monado Speed, increasing his SPEED for three turns.

[/QUOTE]
Her eyes widened, she went from being puzzled by how he said Undyne would be after him, to shocked with Coury suddenly popping up. She placed her feathered hand on her head, feeling like something was pressing the back of her mind, a lost memory she couldn't grasp.

pomsrcool said:
Her eyes widened, she went from being puzzled by how he said Undyne would be after him, to shocked with Coury suddenly popping up. She placed her feathered hand on her head, feeling like something was pressing the back of her mind, a lost memory she couldn't grasp.
(I was waiting for Coury to respond to my dodge)

Looking back with his body, Shulk notices Pentula. "It's okay, Pentula," he said. "Let me end this fight, and we can get to Alphys. Here." He tossed her a little bit of the pentulite, which, behind his back this time, he had turned into a necklace. "Don't lose hope." Knowing this was the time that Undyne might attack, he used Monado Shield on his body and Pentula's. He cast it on Pentula as a precaution that Undyne might attack her to get to him. Egil had done that once, by having Metal Face, (the wolverine-clawed (The hero guy, not the animal), Mechonized version of Dunban's old friend, Mumkhar) attack and kill Fiora.

@pomsrcool @ferociousfeind @ShadNova (I fixed my OP post.)

(Okee) Pentula nodded quietly clutching the new necklace in her hands. She tried to have faith in him, and believe that he can handle this. Although, to her Coury seems very powerful and this worries her.

pomsrcool said:
(Okee) Pentula nodded quietly clutching the new necklace in her hands. She tried to have faith in him, and believe that he can handle this. Although, to her Coury seems very powerful and this worries her.
"I'll be perfectly safe," said Shulk. "It's my SOUL, not my body. And my body can use Light Heal on anything it wants to, so..." He awkwardly waits for the Art to cooldown, looking for anywhere that Undyne may be. "Light Heal!" His SOUL restored about 10 HP. "Odd..."

Coury saw Shulk use his light heal attribute, and squinted at him, "Using healing tactics? Might as well turn up the heat, then." Coury lifted his hand, and shot it away from his body, causing several spinning bones to shoot from behind him. They circled Shulk from behind the bullet board, and then shot towards him at random intervals, breaking up after an attack.

Shulk's body standing in place, his SOUL ran around the board, the Monado Speed giving him just enough of a boost that he only got hit once, and that was because he was a little careless. Shulk remembered something Dunban told him a lot: "We mustn't be careless."

"Nice one, Shulk," he thought to himself. "About a year of Dunban saying that, and you forgot it. Idiot."

Now that Coury's turn was over, Shulk's body ran to him. He silently used Shadow Eye, a power that made him practically invisible to the naked eye. He snuck up to Coury, and shouted "Monado Cyclone!" The golden circle wasn't as powerful as last time, but the radius of damage was the same.

@ferociousfeind

Last edited by a moderator:
(I've been here since the beginning, but I just don't know where things went. I dissapeared at page 5. What's the word so far though?)

[QUOTE="Knight Nate](Well to be fair, he wasn't there alot when we first started this either. Just how he is.)

[/QUOTE]
I think they left cause their dog.... and she. asriel is a she.... ))

( I can't rp, because host is gone... So should I start a thread, to rp in till they get back? not today though

(Well, you could always make a new thread, or you could make your character do something to move away from that character, such as 'I forgot to do something' or along the lines of it.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back