• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom UNDERTALE|simple little roleplay

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]"Most humans don't," he admitted. "Me and one of my friends, Melia, are some of the only ones who can use it without crystals. I can only use magic without gems with the Monado. She has a staff from her father. Most of her magic is more impressive than mine, but my Monado Arts are unique... well, except for Purge."

[/QUOTE]
She'd nod in understanding.

"Well, now I know there's hope that we wont be complete outcasts if we were to reach the Surface."

pomsrcool said:
She'd nod in understanding.
"Well, now I know there's hope that we wont be complete outcasts if we were to reach the Surface."
"Well, even if there isn't much else humans and monsters have in common, I will be there to stop the humans from attacking you all," responded Shulk, swinging the Junk Sword, re-familiarizing himself with his old special attack: Turn Strike.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]"Well, even if there isn't much else humans and monsters have in common, I will be there to stop the humans from attacking you all," responded Shulk, swinging the Junk Sword, re-familiarizing himself with his old special attack: Turn Strike.

[/QUOTE]
She giggled, having a warm grin. "Are you some kind of Hero or something on the Surface?" She asked.

pomsrcool said:
She giggled, having a warm grin. "Are you some kind of Hero or something on the Surface?" She asked.
Shulk shrugged. "More or less. My friends and I traveled the world, trying to rid it of Mechon once and for all. We succeeded. Can't wait to bring you to the surface to meet them. There actually is a small tribe of monsters that weren't banished that we found on the surface some way into out journey, called Nopon. We travel with one named Riki." Remembering the little fuzzball, or "cheeseball" as Reyn called him, got Shulk excited for the Barrier.

"And some kind of monster-human fusion called High Entia, who live near the tops of mountains. They look like humans, but with huge white wings sprouting from their heads. We travel with their princess, Melia Antiqua. She's the magic person I told you about earlier."

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]Shulk shrugged. "More or less. My friends and I traveled the world, trying to rid it of Mechon once and for all. We succeeded. Can't wait to bring you to the surface to meet them. There actually is a small tribe of monsters that weren't banished that we found on the surface some way into out journey, called Nopon. We travel with one named Riki." Remembering the little fuzzball, or "cheeseball" as Reyn called him, got Shulk excited for the Barrier.
"And some kind of monster-human fusion called High Entia, who live near the tops of mountains. They look like humans, but with huge white wings sprouting from their heads. We travel with their princess, Melia Antiqua. She's the magic person I told you about earlier."

[/QUOTE]
"Heheh, are there now? Monsters on the surface? Human-Monster hybrids? What an amazing story." Coury stepped from behind the booth. The warm air from Hotland created a breeze, blowing Coury's scarf to the side, flapping it about, "Now, I saw that Undyne missed her post, so I'll be her substitute. Nothing personal, just, the barrier's a real deal, and I've seen timelines where the child betrays us, I think we should handle this ourselves." He closed his eyes, "Now, why don't we start... with a little introduction?" The room darkened, a box forming around Shulk. A health bar appeared below him, and Coury was standing above. Coury opened his eyes, one glowing a brilliant green, and motioned with his hand, summoning a Gaster Blaster. The Gaster Blaster immediately fired upon Shulk, reducing his health to 1, "There is no reason for me to hold anything back now. Before, I appeared weak, but... I guess you could just call that laziness." A series of boomerang-like bones began shooting up from the bottom, in a sine-wave formation.

ferociousfeind said:
"Heheh, are there now? Monsters on the surface? Human-Monster hybrids? What an amazing story." Coury stepped from behind the booth. The warm air from Hotland created a breeze, blowing Coury's scarf to the side, flapping it about, "Now, I saw that Undyne missed her post, so I'll be her substitute. Nothing personal, just, the barrier's a real deal, and I've seen timelines where the child betrays us, I think we should handle this ourselves." He closed his eyes, "Now, why don't we start... with a little introduction?" The room darkened, a box forming around Shulk. A health bar appeared below him, and Coury was standing above. Coury opened his eyes, one glowing a brilliant green, and motioned with his hand, summoning a Gaster Blaster. The Gaster Blaster immediately fired upon Shulk, reducing his health to 1, "There is no reason for me to hold anything back now. Before, I appeared weak, but... I guess you could just call that laziness." A series of boomerang-like bones began shooting up from the bottom, in a sine-wave formation.
Pentula widened her eyes in shock.

'Oh crap what do I do?'

"U-um, could you please not hurt him?" She nervously squeaked, highly intimidated.

pomsrcool said:
Pentula widened her eyes in shock.
'Oh crap what do I do?'

"U-um, could you please not hurt him?" She nervously squeaked, highly intimidated.
(mnyehhheh I'm quoting your post, making your adrenaline skyrocket because you think you did something wrong)

The bones froze for a second, and Coury looked over to Pentula, "Why should I do that, when his continued existence is a crime against all of Monster kind? Besides, if he dies, he'll just reload his SAVE, right?" The bones poofed, and pellets began raining from the top of the box.

(EDIT: also, don't worry about dodging everything, the attacks are really laid back, the canon heart speed is the same as the speed of the pellets, just for reference)

Last edited by a moderator:
ferociousfeind said:
(mnyehhheh I'm quoting your post, making your adrenaline skyrocket because you think you did something wrong)
The bones froze for a second, and Coury looked over to Pentula, "Why should I do that, when his continued existence is a crime against all of Monster kind? Besides, if he dies, he'll just reload his SAVE, right?" The bones poofed, and pellets began raining from the top of the box.

(EDIT: also, don't worry about dodging everything, the attacks are really laid back, the canon heart speed is the same as the speed of the pellets, just for reference)
(I aint scared o internet ppl tho ;3)

The skeleton's words made her shake slightly in anger, but she attempted contain herself. "That's not his fault!" She nearly hissed.

Shulk, despite his pain, laughed out loud. "Trust me, Coury," said Shulk. "You're gonna regret this decision. Light Heal!" His HP was maxed out. "I may not be able to control ether as much as I could before, but I have my friends. Both from the surface, and here." He looked at Pentula. "You are delaying yourself by trying to kill me. You said it yourself, if I die, I'll just reset. Whereas if you let me go without violence, and let us get to Alphys, she might be able to fix the Monado, and I could move the barrier by controlling it." He sheathed the Junk Sword, apparently remembering something. "This sword isn't as good as the Monado, but it will do," he said to himself. He drew a blue and gold weapon much like the Monado
latest
, which then activated, bringing the same blade as the Monado had. "Almost forgot about the Monado Replacements the Machina tribe made for me," he said out loud. "This beauty is called the Monado Rudra. You might want to brace yourself."

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]Shulk, despite his pain, laughed out loud. "Trust me, Coury," said Shulk. "You're gonna regret this decision. Light Heal!" His HP was maxed out. "I may not be able to control ether as much as I could before, but I have my friends. Both from the surface, and here." He looked at Pentula. "You are delaying yourself by trying to kill me. You said it yourself, if I die, I'll just reset. Whereas if you let me go without violence, and let us get to Alphys, she might be able to fix the Monado, and I could move the barrier by controlling it." He sheathed the Junk Sword, apparently remembering something. "This sword isn't as good as the Monado, but it will do," he said to himself. He drew a blue and gold weapon much like the Monado
latest
, which then activated, bringing the same blade as the Monado had. "Almost forgot about the Monado Replacements the Machina tribe made for me," he said out loud. "This beauty is called the Monado Rudra. You might want to brace yourself."

[/QUOTE]
Pentula stepped away from the two, fiddling with her fingers nervously. Anxiety seeming to eat away at her again.

From all of the sudden, the Captain would then come out of the shadows as then holding the metalic Spear of Justice in her hands. She silently looms forward while then try to pierce the human with it from behind as she readies up her hand for a soul catch spell. She is ready for the taste of blood, taste of victory, taste of stasifaction after doing so. She acts mercilessly, perhaps killing the human, without a hesitation, trying to lift the lifeless body up with her strong arms. Somewhere deep in her mind, she knew what she is doing and ,perhaps, was feeling guilty of doing so, but she killed many before, aided Asgore himself in human murder and thus - she was prepared to take another one to taste the dust. Her left eye has lost colors, dark, bloodful. Scent behind armor turned from Sushi ... to fresh blood. She wasn't hesitating.

@Golden Glow

Shulk screams in pain. He slowly rises, seriously wishing Sharla was here. "Coury, looks like out fight will need to wait," he said, barely audible. He flees the soul battle. He turns to Undyne, who is soaked in blood now. "Okay. First off, OW! Second off, what the hell, Undyne? And third off, I may have to kill you now. Like Coury said, I can just reload my SAVE if you kill me. When I die and come back, first thing I'm doing, before I fight Coury, is summoning my full-power Monado

Shield." With that, Shulk utters his last breath. His last words, "See you in a sec. Bye."

That is when the world reset, Shulk's DETERMINATION bringing him back to just before the tunnel where he died last.

"Holy shit, it worked..." thought Shulk.

//Guess so, can't fight against that OP guy after all, with resurrecting spells from nowhere. Just void entire SPEAR piercing the kid, like almost go for instakill with the benefit of suddency, and the weapon - 'Nah, let me use 'Light heal'. I just realised that it is useless to actually do anything. I'm outta here.

ShadNova said:
//Guess so, can't fight against that OP guy after all, with resurrecting spells from nowhere. Just void entire SPEAR piercing the kid, like almost go for instakill with the benefit of suddency, and the weapon - 'Nah, let me use 'Light heal'. I just realised that it is useless to actually do anything. I'm outta here.
(Fixed my post. Shulk died, and he is back at the cave, with his new intel of Undyne's attack.

@ShadNova)

And now they were back where he last saved.

Pentula had no memory of what happened when he died.

"It's been a while since I've come to the Waterfall, I usually stay in the forests in Snowdin." She'd sigh. She oddly felt a sense of Deja' Vu.

"I can't see why you don't," replied Shulk, trying to change stuff, though he was still familiarizing himself with his old Special Attack. Then he "remembers" the Monado replacements. "Oh yeah," he said, trying to sound like he genuinely had forgotten. He draws the Monado Rudra. "I almost forgot about these. I have replacements. I can't control ether with them, and they're weaker than the actual Monado, but they're the next best option. Looks like I can still show you my old special attack. The Monado Arts. There are 8 of them."

"Ooh." She said, fascinated. She quietly looked at them, observing them. She opened her mouth to say something, but let out a shocked 'HOOT' when a crystal fell on her head, and her feathers puffed out as a few of them fell from her arms as she jumped. She bit her tongue to hold back any vulgarities, rubbing her head.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]"I can't see why you don't," replied Shulk, trying to change stuff, though he was still familiarizing himself with his old Special Attack. Then he "remembers" the Monado replacements. "Oh yeah," he said, trying to sound like he genuinely had forgotten. He draws the Monado Rudra. "I almost forgot about these. I have replacements. I can't control ether with them, and they're weaker than the actual Monado, but they're the next best option. Looks like I can still show you my old special attack. The Monado Arts. There are 8 of them."

[/QUOTE]

pomsrcool said:
"Ooh." She said, fascinated. She quietly looked at them, observing them. She opened her mouth to say something, but let out a shocked 'HOOT' when a crystal fell on her head, and her feathers puffed out as a few of them fell from her arms as she jumped. She bit her tongue to hold back any vulgarities, rubbing her head.
"Crap!" exclaimed Shulk. "Sorry! Note to self: NO more Monado Busters here. Woah." It was an even bigger stone than the last Pentulite. "Let me get that off you." He lifted the Pentulite off of Pentula. "You know, this stone is pretty nice-looking. Do you know if it had a name?"

Coury had almost fallen asleep when he felt something. He wasn't quite sure, but it filled him with - oooh. Possibly, the human child had fallen down, and had begun their journey. Wait... This already happened! Coury stood up, ready for the battle with Shulk, as his most recent memories rematerialized.

(EDIT: so... you guys like Undertale, but do you like Undertale trash? Either way, here's some REAL trash Scratch - STARTALE trailer - Frisk and Flowey)

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]"Crap!" exclaimed Shulk. "Sorry! Note to self: NO more Monado Busters here. Woah." It was an even bigger stone than the last Pentulite. "Let me get that off you." He lifted the Pentulite off of Pentula. "You know, this stone is pretty nice-looking. Do you know if it had a name?"

[/QUOTE]
"U-um, I dont think so. All I have heard people call it is 'Shiny rock'." She chuckled, taking her hand off her head which only now has a dull pain.

ferociousfeind said:
Coury had almost fallen asleep when he felt something. He wasn't quite sure, but it filled him with - oooh. Possibly, the human child had fallen down, and had begun their journey. Wait... This already happened! Coury stood up, ready for the battle with Shulk, as his most recent memories rematerialized.
(EDIT: so... you guys like Undertale, but do you like Undertale trash? Either way, here's some REAL trash Scratch - STARTALE trailer - Frisk and Flowey)
(Oml, feind. xD )

pomsrcool said:
"U-um, I dont think so. All I have heard people call it is 'Shiny rock'." She chuckled, taking her hand off her head which only now has a dull pain.
"Ever since I first saw it, I wanted to call it the Pentulite," responded Shulk, lifting Pentula to her feet.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]"Ever since I first saw it, I wanted to call it the Pentulite," responded Shulk, lifting Pentula to her feet.

[/QUOTE]
Her face burned slightly, from either being flattered or embarrassed, she didn't know. "O-oh?" She nearly squeaked, her voice rising in pitch. She couldn't shake the familiar feeling she had from this. "T-tha-at's so k-kind of you." She said, giving him a soft smile, internally cringing at how she stuttered so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back