• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Undertale rp!

NoLongerExistsHere

One Thousand Club
This a rp between me and @AloisMackens about undertale

My oc:

Name: Sarah Star

species: human

Personally: is extremely kind(her soul is one of kindness not determination and it is green), friendly, seems shy, loves anime

Bio: Her dad died when she was around sixteen and she was forced out of her house and into her current apartment by her mom. She had already gotten a job and she is still going to high school just to finish her education so she can go to college. She lives in a crappy run down apartment. She barely makes it by as it is.

looks: she has sandy blonde hair, greenish blue eyes, and almost tan skin. She wears a dark blue turtle neck, a dark red baggy jacket, military green jeans, and red sneakers with a blue heart on them.

Anyway starting it now:

Sarah had just walked into her hallway to see a goat woman carrying a box into the apartment across from her. She walked up to the woman, completely forgetting about going into her apartment and asked "Would you like some help?"

(You can be Toriel if you want, let me know if you don't)

(I can be Tori)

She looked at the girl.

"Oh hello my child, yes i would very much appreciated that" Toriel smiled.

"I'm moving in here with my children and friends"

"Really? Well I live right across the hall from you, if you ever need anything" Sarah said.

"Anyway what do you want me to do?" Sarah asked.

(Yeah! I can be Blooky then!)

"Oh there's a couple more boxes down stairs, one of my friends are there you can ask him" she smiles brightly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back