Unbelieveable IQ [1x1] (Me & write.explore.imagine.)

"Ok..." Tyu replied then sleeps, hoping the effects of the drug which the kidnapper used will go away.

A while later, Tyu wake up and tries to get up but he is too dizzy to stand up so he fall down and faints again, making a loud noise as he collapses to the ground.

Harmony blinked, looking up as she heard a crash. She set her stuff aside and hurried to the room. She frowned when she saw him, lifting him into the bed and getting a cold rag.

Tyu is still out cold, thanks to the powerful drug that the kidnapper used, seems it's a long lasting drug.

Harmony frowned, ambulance was on the way but she had to do something. She disappeared into his lab, looking for chemicals... something safe that might help. She mixed a few before hurrying back and giving it to him.

The chemicals that Harmony mixed doesn't quite help Tyu very much but it seems that the chemicals is slowing the drug's effects down, giving Tyu a minute or two more to live.

Tyu is taken into the ambulance quickly. Then it closes it's doors, quickly rushes to the hospital.

Harmony frowned, watching them for a second. She reasoned there wasn't much she could do, barely knew him... But she felt responsible and after a second made her way to the hospital, she had to be sure he was okay.

At the hospital, Tyrae is injected with a chemical and he starts feeling better but, he is still unconscious.

A while later, Tyu starts to wake up and looks around in his bed, still feeling dizzy because all of the chemicals.

Harmony was sitting by his bed, working on homework. They'd said he as alright and she could go in. She hardly knew him but she didn't want him to wake up alone. "How are you feeling?" She asked when she noticed him waking up.

"Better.... but still... kinda dizzy..." Tyu looked at Harmony then closes his eyes, trying to reduce the dizziness.

"Who will do my homework then...? I think i will lies flat down... for a few days..." Tyu still trying to overcome the dizziness, speaking to Harmony, lying flat down on his bed.

"Ok... Tell the teachers.... That i must... stay in bed... for a few days... for me...Ok...?" Tyu asked Harmony, then closes his eyes and tries to sleep.

The next day, Tyu stays in bed and sleeps because he still has to be in the hospital until it's afternoon, although the effects are already gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back