Unbelieveable IQ [1x1] (Me & write.explore.imagine.)

"It's my lab. I'm trying to make lighter but better bullet proof armor for soldier here. I don't do weapons, though." Tyu continues to work as he replied to Harmony.

Harmony watched him for a minute finally compromising. Not leaving but leaning against the door frame. "What type of material are you using?" She asked after a second curiously.

"Carbon-fiber Kevlar with some Aluminium wires in it for stabbing protection." Tyu starts to "wrap" the carbon-fiber kevlar onto the wires, trying to complete the armor while replying.

"Ceramic is for explosive proof tiles on tanks. The carbon-fiber is more flexible than the normal one, while still as hard as it's original, allowing the person wears it be more agile while still have the usual protevtion. And the Aluminium wires stops a blade if it's trying to stab the person wearing it." Tyu replied, almost finished making it.

Harmony nodded a bit as she listened, "So who are you expecting to wear it? Law enforcement?" She asked. If he wasn't worried about explosives she'd assume police or feds." Of course." She nodded with a small sigh sounding almost bored.

"Law enforcement, the government's personals and soldiers. Since the ceramic is too heavy, they'll have to stick with this until me or somebody made a explosive proof material that is light and flexible." Tyu finished the armor as he plying to Harmony, now taking it into a glass chamber to store it.

"Alright. All finished." Tyu walks out the locks the door, not allowing anybody to walk in.

Harmony nodded a bit, watching him, "Maybe... though if they're worried about explosives they might use the ceramic's anyway." She pointed out. "I don't know about you but I'd rather be hot with heavy armor than dead." She pointed out, just watching him from her position against the door frame.

"Anyways, i'm going back to my room and get some sleep. There's still school tomorrow." Tyu walks into his room,

Harmony watch him and nodded, "Alright." She told him watching him go. She wandered around for a bit longer before finding a room with a TV. She watched for a bit before deciding to head to bed herself.

Next morning, Tyu wakes up early as always and makes breakfast for him and Harmony, waiting for her to wake up.

Harmony groaned, waking it. It took her a minute to remember where he was before getting dressed, packing her back and heading out. She smelled breakfast before she saw it. "It smells good." She smiled, looking around.

"Glad you like it." Tyu served the breakfast onto the plates and puts them onto the table, eating his breakfast.

"Thanks." Tyu finished his breakfast and puts it into the sink to wash it when he is back home from school. Then he picks up his backpack.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Ok then. Let's go." Tyu walks out, holding the door for Harmony then locks it, going to school.

Harmony smiled and nodded, sliding out after him as they walked to school. "So what are you majoring in? Seems like you do alright with out college." She smiled.

"I likes science, chemistry and physics the most. They help me in making armor." Tyu replied, continue walking slowly since there's still a lot of time until studying.

"Yeah. I don't like weapons and death anyways." Tyu is now at the gate of the school with Harmony.

Harmony nodded, looking over at him with a smile. "Makes sense." She sighed, looking around campus as they arrived, smiling a bit. "Guess you found your calling then." She laughed.

"I guess." Tyu scratches his head, chuckling.

"Well. I'm off to my class, Cya." Tyu quickly goes inside of the school as the schoolbell rings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back