Unbelieveable IQ [1x1] (Me & write.explore.imagine.)

After school... Tyu is already on the way home while the schoolbell just rang, walking alone on the road.

Harmony made her way though classes, none of it too bad, didn't have too much homework at least. She sighed, making her way back home, humming to herself as she walked.

Tyu just randomly turned around, seeing that Harmony is just behind him.

"Hey!" He waved at Harmony.

Harmony blinked, looking up in surprise as she heard her name. She smiled and wave before hurrying to catch up with him. "Hey! How were classes?" She asked.

As Tyu walking though the corner, someone got behind him and muffled him with a cloak, making him unconscious.

Harmony blinked as she saw movement out of the corner of her eye. She spun around, elbowing the figure in the stomach and stomping on his foot. "Stop!" She shouted.

The person who was trying to kidnap Tyu somehow got away, leaving unconscious Tyu behind, lying on the road.

"H-Huh...? W-Why am I so wet...? H-Harmony...?" Tyu wakes up, still confused, just knowing that he is wet and Harmony is standing right next to him.

Harmony smiled a bit, "Sorry... I dumped by water on you, you were unconscious... seems you have an enemy..." She glanced int he direction the figure had disappeared.

"E-Enemy? I guess so..." Tyu gets up and tries to walk to his home but he is still a little dizzy after what happened.

At the home, Tyu walks into his room and lies down, exhausted and dizzy because of the chemical's effects.

Harmony nodded slowly. "Alright... I'm going to be doing homework by the TV... if you need anything let me know..." She told him. She was sure that he was fine but she wanted to be sure and there just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back