Unbelieveable IQ [1x1] (Me & write.explore.imagine.)

"Oh yeah, what's your name? I think i haven't asked your name yet. I'm Tyu." Carrying her bags, Tyu asked the girl to prevent being rude.

"Alright. Welcome to my mansion." As Tyu and Harmony walked into the mansion, a big crystal chandelier hanging on the roof of the big hall of the mansion, lighting it up.

"You can go explore and choose which room you would like, since most of them are empty anyways." He carefully puts the bags down as he speaks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harmony smiled, looking around in awe as she walked in. She'd onyl been in a place this nice a handful of times. "Wow." He breathed, just nodding at his words. "O-Of course." She told him, nodding. "Thanks again... this is amazing." She told him, moving to pick her stuff back up.

"Well. just leave your stuffs in the room you want and tell me when you chose the room. I'll be in my room." Tyu walks up the stairs then into his room.

Harmony nodded, still in a bit of shock as she looked around. She took a deep breath and made her way to look around for a room. She looked as several before choosing one. it was a bit smaller than the others but more homey. She set her stuff down and started unpacking.

"So you chose the smaller room huh? It's ok though. Need help?" Tyu opened the door to Harmony's room and asked, offering to lend a hand to Harmony.

Harmony smiled a bit. "I'm used to smaller rooms and I don't have a lot of stuff so... It would be too open in a big room." She pointed out. She nodded, "If you want to help, That would be welcomed." She told him with a smile, sliding out of the way to let him in.

"Ok then. It's your liberty to choose the room anyways." Tyu walks in and helps Harmony to unpack.

"It's ok, actually. So do you have much friends?" Tyu asked Harmony since he doesn't have any friends himself.

Harmony looked up at him, shaking her head. "No... not really, I don't get out and talk to people much." She admitted quietly. "What about you? You have parties in your mansion a lot?"

"I don't have many too... Since they are jealous of my intelligent and grades, i don't want sounding like i'm bragging though..." Tyu keep unpacking her stuffs while speaking.

Harmony smiled a bit, "I just don't usually get to close to people." She shrugged with a smile. "Well nice to meet you again. I don't mind, since I'm a bit of a prodigy myself, I just don't look it." She laughed, putting her shirts away.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"Really? Well, good for you." Tyu shrugs and stands up, finished unpacking Harmony's belongings.

"Well, that's all of them. I'll be in my room if you need me." Tyu leaves and go to his room.

"I think there's nothing that you should know now." Tyu leaves and go to his room then he gets a book out and read it.

Harmony sighed, nodding at watching him leave. She made a few trips back to her apartment to get the res of the stuff before finishing moving in. She finished her homework easily then... She was done, stuck with trying to figure out what to do with her evening.

Tyu is also already done with his homeworks easily as always, reading books like he is trying to get info on something.

Harmony decided to look around, leaving the room and starting to explore. He hadn't been lying. Most of the rooms WEREN'T used, empty and bare. She sighed, "Well there's gotta be something to do..." She muttered.

Tyu closed his book and put it onto his bookshelf then he go to one of his big room, called the Lab, seems that he is trying to make something.

"H-Huh? Don't come into here, ok? I'm making bullet proof armor." Tyu replied to Harmony, continues to work on his "armor".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back