Unbelieveable IQ [1x1] (Me & write.explore.imagine.)

Harmony went to school, locking up behind her and going to her classes. She let Tyu's teachers know he was in the hospital and assured them she'd give him their best wishes. After school she came back to the hospital.

Slowly, Tyyu slowly wakes up, noticing that Harmony is next to him.

"H-Huh...? Harmony...?" Tyu asked quietly, still lying in his bed.

"So... How is it...?" Tyu asked, leaning his back onto the pillow, hoping that he can get out of the hospital soon.

Harmony smiled a bit, glancing at him. "They want to keep you a bit longer... make sure it's not going to come back or anything... try to flush it out of your system..." She shrugged a bit.

"Y-Yeah... Anyways, thanks for the info." Tyu smiled and replied but still looking a little disappointed because he hoped to get out of the hospital soon.

Harmony nodded with a small smile. 'Yeah, it's the best I can do. Guess not what you wanted to hear huh?" She smiled a bit, sighing and looking around. "Still... you get better and the rest will take care of itself." She smiled.

"I guess so..." Tyu replied, looking at the blanket which is covering his legs now. He likes studying really much and he hates it now that he can't do anything to study.

"N-Nah... It's ok..." Tyu said to Harmony while keep staring at his blanket, keeping his head lowered.

Harmony raised an eyebrow. "Well it's not like it's a big deal... I live right there and will be coming back at some point anyway... I mean if you don't want me to I won't but it's not a big deal either way."

"It's just... I want to learn and do things in my lab, not lying here, doing nothing..." Tyu replied quietly, still looking away from Harmony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back