do you like this roleplay so far?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nah

• hell ya

• Total voters
Night avoided eye contact with Haru, biting his lower lip.

"Uh, I was just scrounging up some food... I figured everyone else might be hungry." He explained, motioning towards the bread and peanut butter. "... It's not enough to feed everyone though." He added, rummaging through the cupboards again to avoid accidentally looking at Haru, while things were so awkward.

Shingou spoke to her sweetly "But really can we go find some clothes for me?" He asked as he stood before her.

Haru blinked and walked right infront of him looking into his eyes,"why are you looking in there.... Just get meat from the fridge then cook a pot of rice and fry the chicken after dipping it into powder...."she said softly.

Yuki: Awakes feeling like everone isnt safe.She quickly goesthrough drawers to find a nice black outfit.She slipped on and went looking to find ero in a tree.She quickly burns the tree and walks off."you welcome.." she said while she walked off.

Izwa: " sure, but dont you think the clothes can wait.." she asked him rubbing his chest and opening the door to there room.she grabs him and shuts the door.

With a sigh, Night nodded, remembering now what the fridge was. He raised an eyebrow, glancing about.

".... Where did everyone else run off to?" He asked Haru, still slightly red and seeming uncomfortable in the current situation. "I'll go get them. Why don't you start the food?" He asked of Haru, ducking out of the kitchen quickly, walking quickly out to the living room and front door. He poked his head out the door, glancing about again for any signs of strangers or people that might ask questions.

"Dinner's being cooked!" He called out from the door and the living room, so everyone could hear him. He wanted to make sure everyone ate, a lot of the group seemed to behave like children.... He wanted to make sure everyone was safe and taken care of.

Yuki:"back to sleep i go..." she whispers.She walks back to her room,sits on her bed, and searches for undergarments.She eventually finds none and decides to go to the town nearby to get some, but doesnt leave.After awhile she takes off out the window into town.She sees this strip joint and decides to check it out.when she walks in the owner ask her "how old are you?". she sees a sign thats saids '20 and older' and then she anwers"im 21 years old."He seems happy with her age,but still looks suipcous."i need a job she said can work here for couple days?" she asked quickly befor it got awkard."well we do need more strippers.hm? i guess so, you can work as long as you like. For you working here is fine."he answered in a mature manner."what do i do?"she aked puzzle."well you act sexy and give guy lap dances"he said puzzled.She quickly thought it was like seducing.She ran grabbed a pole and began dancing in a sexy way ,to see guys leaving the girl on the other to pole to come see her.She gave a couple guys a lap dance and let this one dude kiss her butt,which felt weird. They all love her an so far no one has asked for sex. She ran to the bathroom to count her money."100,200,300, and 450. YEs!" she said. She had raised enough for more food and clothes.Thats when she spotted a scientist checking in and waiting for a lap dance.She grabed a masquerade mask and ran towards the owner."he wants a lap dance give it to him." he said in a demanding voice."yes sir.."she said quickly saluting him.she ran over to the scientist and sat in his lap."hello there sweet thang..." he said as i began to dance.He then pulled me into his lap and kissed me pationatly."come one lets get outta here and have some fun."he asked and he started kissing my neck.I simply shook my heead no and got up.I waved goodbye and told the owner"i have to go my shiftt is over". I simply left without a word with 450 dollars in my pocket.

(Ignore my last post)Eros:*finally breaks free of the burning tree* thank god. *he walks into the house* I created a mini class b supergiant, what's for dinner?

Haru jolted and sighed she washed her hands then put a reasonable amount of rice into a pot and began washing the rice. She then put it onto the stove and added salt and other ingredients. She then began to role the chicken onto flower then put oil into a pan and began to fry the chicken. 
"Flower fried chicken and white rice"Haru told Ero sadly.

"We'll I guess I could wait but.." He noticed she was looking directly in his eyes "...could we please find something for me to wear?" He let his lips lightly touch her neck.

Izwa:(btw shingou she is naked to)"but look im ready i also have to find my self some clothes.who cares were in the mood lets continue."She slams him on the bed."why am i acting like this?"she thought.She starts to kiss his neck also.

Yuki: I flew home to see kaze on the roof i slightly wave and go inside to smell food."guys im calling a meeting in the morning be ready!"she yelled smiling.She then went to bed and fell to sleep beside Aru.

Haru smiled slightly,"good to know"she said then looked at the chicken and put something ontop of it so it wouldn't burn her,"apparently I can control the weather isn't that cool?"she asked.

Haru smiled,"cool but don't do anything to dangerous we don't need to write ,"here's Eros the guy who died using his powers he will be missed" on your tombstone"she said then giggled and began stirring the rice.

Eros:great....ill go tommorow and find one...don't want to make a star on the surface of the world, that would suck.*he chuckles*

Haru patted his head,"since your my brother I suppose we should act like family"she said softly,"what else do you like?"she asked.

Yuki: I awoke up and started looking for izwa. When i looked in their room i caught her and Shingou kissing luckily, but they were naked!I pryed them apart and drag Izwa out the room and threw her some clothes.I slapped her and turned around facing the wall taping my foot.When i turned back around she was crying holding her cheek."im sorry its just memories of what our mom did..."I said.She grabbed me and hug me tightly.She walked back in there and continued with Shingou."hey izwa.." i said to get her attention."yes yuki?" she asked."dont have you know the it..."i said calm and demanding a little."Yuki you know me better than anyone else. i wouldt do it intill i knew it was the right time. it think this is-"she said ,but yuki cut her off."izwa your 14" i yelled and slam the door.

(guys here are your ages)

(miyoku:13)(ero:14)(Izwa:14)(shingou:15)(haru:15)(night:16)(ryoku:17)(yuki:17)(aru:17)(kaze:18)(yes kaze is the leader)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back