• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic UEEF Marines - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm guessing MSL is treated with the same bonuses as taking the basic sign language skill, only with the bonus for taking a military rather than a communications skill?

I am so so sorry that this has been taking so long. i was wondering if one of yall would be willing to skim over the sheet to see if i've done something very incorrectly?

EmperorNorton1 EmperorNorton1 A quick examination shows a few minor tweaks that need to be made, but most of your work is good.

First off, did you include the skill bonus you get for your IQ of 22? It gives you a +8% to all your percentages.

In your skill package, the "Two Piloting Skills of Choice" need to be MECT Cyclone OR MECT Silverback. If you want, you can select both of them for your two Pilot Skills and switch back and forth between them.

You get 3 OOC Related skills starting out, but I only see two listed.

Also, you get one Secondary Skill that is not listed. I would suggest Boxing in order to get that extra attack per melee round.

Finally, everyone is now at 3rd level, so you get two more skills, one for level 2, and one for level 3.

Hit Points and SDC need to be rolled up. Your HP base is your PE +1d6, +1d6 per level increase for a total of 3d6 to roll to add to your PE of 23.

Forced March adds +2 PE, +1d4 SPD, and +2d6 SDC. Were those bonuses added in yet?

Krav Maga adds +10 SDC; did you include that?

This is a lot to throw at you, and I want you to know that I'll do my best to answer any questions you have.

this is indeed alot, but now i have a checklist for it all. and i dont think i've done any of this. i'm on the verge of passing out, so i'm gonna do the dice rolls and then call it a night, and fix the other stuff in the morning. thank you very much!

Of course!

Another thing, don't forget to include the level increase bonuses for your HtH Krav Maga skill.

1st - Critical Strike on a natural roll of 19 or 20 or from behind. +1 to Strike, +1 to Damage.
2nd - +2 to Parry, +2 to Dodge.
3rd - +1 Attack per round, K.O. on a natural roll of 19 or 20.

I'm fairly certain that i did the stuff with krav maga, but i'll check. do we re-roll ones for the SCD? or just re-roll all ones for the core eight stats?

running and/or boxing sound good, i'll pick one or both of them up, also, i'll figure out my natural apptitude then as well. and now... to pass out. good night folks! thank you so much for the assistance!

I think that we have all taken the Natural Aptitude of Jack of Many Trades to get the extra skill package. Sherwood has let us take a wider range of packages for this one, so you have more options.

Sherwood Sherwood I believe C'osmo's 8-missile volley is +4 to Strike (+3 for missiles, +1 for Weapon Systems) doing 8D6x10 M.D. if it connects. =)

Hi, I’m so sorry, my cold got worse (it was, in fact, a nasty bout of strep). I’m on the end of the cold, but I’ve been too out of it to do much more than blankly stare at the screen and try to remember how to number. But the antibiotics are working now, so I’ll finaly be able to start up again. Hopefully this dosent lead to a sinus infection:)

Hi, I’m so sorry, my cold got worse (it was, in fact, a nasty bout of strep). I’m on the end of the cold, but I’ve been too out of it to do much more than blankly stare at the screen and try to remember how to number. But the antibiotics are working now, so I’ll finaly be able to start up again. Hopefully this dosent lead to a sinus infection:)
EmperorNorton1 EmperorNorton1 I hope you take vitamins and eat good food? That's the sort of things that helps me plus a lot of sleep. Don't worry about the game, good Alex, it'll be here!

Take care of you! =)

Sherwood Sherwood
Keith immediately flips the control lever to transform his Cyclone into its mecha mode,

OOC Are you sticking to vehicle mode, or is C'osmo shifting to the Silverback's mecha mode?

Torni swings around, transforming into her own mecha mode as
So two of our group have transformed their cyclones. This requires protoculture use last I checked, yes?

Will there be any significant forseeable consequences if C'osmo flips to his Silverback's Mecha mode or is it better for him to stay put? Does it matter that two of us are already in mecha mode? Because of C'osmo's genius-level brain and skill set, I think it's a question he understands far better than I do.

I would say that at this point, being in mecha mode will give you an advantage. Besides, unless you are going to be driving up and down stairs inside the bunker, you'll need to switch modes anyways.

I would say that at this point, being in mecha mode will give you an advantage. Besides, unless you are going to be driving up and down stairs inside the bunker, you'll need to switch modes anyways.
Okies. I just don't want to flip C'osmo's Silverback to battloid mode just to find out that by doing so, he's summoned every Invid in the quadrant. =)

A quick bump for Purr Purr
I will try to get to this within the next 24 hours. My brain is tired from... well... you know what I'm up to in Sharseya right now. =)

Sleepy time!
Sweet Dreams Cat GIF by good-night

Ok guys! I just had a birthday yesterday, turning another year older.

As a present to all, I'm awarding everyone another 5,000 xp, bumping you up to fourth level effective immediately. Enjoy that xp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back