• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic UEEF Marines - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ack! I completely forgot to level up C'osmo to 3rd level!

Sherwood Sherwood Is it all right if C'osmo picks up the Advanced Electronic Warfare Skill (Macross, p. 119) for his 3rd level, please? Could I also get a 1d6 Hit Point roll?

Also, for Jeet Kune Do 2.0's Self-knowledge ability for 3rd level, are you comfortable with C'osmo channeling his inner Po from Kung Fu Panda and learning Finger Lock? JKD 2.0 has given him Wrist Lock, but I do like the idea of C'osmo, a guy able to do Mega-damage with a punch, controlling a jerk by his finger or thumb with technique alone (plus, Finger Locks hurt!). Or would you rather I go another route and choose another technique?
That skill is fine.

Also, the Karbarrans get 2d6 hit points per level up, not just 1d6. That is straight from the book. So, that gives you 8 more points this level.

Finger Lock is ok, too.

That skill is fine.

Also, the Karbarrans get 2d6 hit points per level up, not just 1d6. That is straight from the book. So, that gives you 8 more points this level.

Finger Lock is ok, too.
Ah! Thanks! Can you tell this is my second Karbarran ever? =)

That skill is fine.

Finger Lock is ok, too.
Yeah, I can't think of any Self-knowledge techniques that would help out in our Cyclone/Silverback battles. I think asking for Automatic Roll is a bit much and I don't know how often it would come into play. Unlike Broadsword, it seems chances are high that I'll never use that Finger Lock as we don't have S.D.C. combat (but this is not a request).

Are there any martial art techniques that might help in Mecha combat in your game, Bud?

Hey Guys, I hate to do this but life has intervened and I cannot take the time to maintain the lot of the RPs I am currently in, so I am going to have to step out of this one for the time beings. I do not want to hold you all back in this story. I really enjoy playing Onni and this has been fun but I just do not have the time to try and keep up with all of the RPs I am in.

Since all of you are in other RPs I am in, I will let you know that I am going to stay in the Exalted Into the Ruins RP and probably the Rifts Japan RP we are in. I am still on the fence with the Exalted Essence Abyssals one as I have struggled with what I want my character to be. Unfortunately though this RP, is one of the ones I am cutting. If life gets a bit free-er for me I may see about coming back.

For this RP, one could think that Dr. Lang has called Onni back to work with his team more rather than risk his extraordinary intellect on the Front Lines.

I am sorry I have to do this, real life has gotten a bit crazy for me lately and looks to continue to be crazy at least through the Fall.

Thanks everyone for everything, I will continue to watch this story and the OOC chat, and see how it develops. And I am around as always here on RPNation if anyone needs anything from me. Take care all.

-Eonivar

Hey Guys, I hate to do this but life has intervened and I cannot take the time to maintain the lot of the RPs I am currently in, so I am going to have to step out of this one for the time beings. I do not want to hold you all back in this story. I really enjoy playing Onni and this has been fun but I just do not have the time to try and keep up with all of the RPs I am in.

Since all of you are in other RPs I am in, I will let you know that I am going to stay in the Exalted Into the Ruins RP and probably the Rifts Japan RP we are in. I am still on the fence with the Exalted Essence Abyssals one as I have struggled with what I want my character to be. Unfortunately though this RP, is one of the ones I am cutting. If life gets a bit free-er for me I may see about coming back.

For this RP, one could think that Dr. Lang has called Onni back to work with his team more rather than risk his extraordinary intellect on the Front Lines.

I am sorry I have to do this, real life has gotten a bit crazy for me lately and looks to continue to be crazy at least through the Fall.

Thanks everyone for everything, I will continue to watch this story and the OOC chat, and see how it develops. And I am around as always here on RPNation if anyone needs anything from me. Take care all.

-Eonivar
Eonivar Eonivar Hey! "Real Life Always Comes First." I'm glad you're able to game at all, Eon! It was fun playing with Onni here; I like your take on Garudans with what limited info we have on them. Thank you for posting (some folks ghost, don't they?). I hope your Real Life is as rewarding for you as it is busy (I mean, if it's going to be busy, I hope at least that there are good goals that will become reality for you).

You take care too, buddy! Here's wishing you the best!

Honor and fun,
Dann =)

A bit disappointing, but I understand. If you ever want to come back to the game, you will be welcome to do so.

I haven't heard anything from Alex in a while so I don't know what kind of progress he's made. EmperorNorton1 EmperorNorton1 would you like me to assist you and write up your medic? I can have it done in a flash.

hi dann! I'm really sorry, i've been very preoccupied with irl things. things are finaly calming down a bit, but for these past few weeks i've not had a chance, and i am so sorry for not communicating further. i know what stats im going to take, and i'll post my sheet and begin filling it in tonight.

hi dann! I'm really sorry, i've been very preoccupied with irl things. things are finaly calming down a bit, but for these past few weeks i've not had a chance, and i am so sorry for not communicating further. i know what stats im going to take, and i'll post my sheet and begin filling it in tonight.
EmperorNorton1 EmperorNorton1 No worries, Alex! I had a doozy of a time myself last week so I can relate with you!

Let me know if you want to bounce ideas around or anything like that? =)

At the moment, we'll go ahead and have Onni not have dropped with everyone, so it's just C'osmo, Pyrrah, Keith and Torni.

Once EmperorNorton1 EmperorNorton1 is done with his sheet he'll be a transfer into the team.

Any questions?"
Just one but it's for Sherwood Sherwood . I was (somehow) under the impression that we (or at least C'osmo) was on battery power (or shut down) since the moment we launched? I mean, why advertise on the way to the planet, right? This probably does not matter a lick since we are all going to battery power now, but... the all-encompasing science-geek in C'osmo *really* wants me to make this known.
Because.

You know.

Science geek. Hee hee! =)
Meep Ers GIF

The ride down to the planet was in battloid mode for all of you, then on landing you are free to change to your vehicle configuration.

Just one but it's for Sherwood Sherwood . I was (somehow) under the impression that we (or at least C'osmo) was on battery power (or shut down) since the moment we launched? I mean, why advertise on the way to the planet, right? This probably does not matter a lick since we are all going to battery power now, but... the all-encompasing science-geek in C'osmo *really* wants me to make this known.
Because.

You know.

Science geek. Hee hee! =)
Meep Ers GIF
Thanks, Bud. It's a non-issue, but if I didn't bring it up, C'osmo (in my head) would probably not be quiet about it until I did. Dann-style RP be like dat sometimes.

On another note, Beaker catching the violin on fire here just cracks me up! =)

oh man. Yall know beaker Carmen? brilliant. I was raised on the muppets, i remember watching them on the VHS, and then eventualy CDs. i just pulled up the full video and it made me laugh as hard as it did the first time. and yeah, poor beakie, he gets put through all of the nonsence. you know the "counting flowers" music video they made with him? uhg, my heart.

he is... almost in love with Dr. Honeydew in some ways, it's almost grantairesque, and he pines, but Honeydew doesn't... he doesn't think of him. uhg, im getting emotional over this. muppets, why must you hurt me so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back