• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic UEEF Marines - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
its bed time so i will deal wit;h this tomarrow. praxian looks good to me. kinda reminds me when i was in a cross-ange game on roll20. it used the fate core system.
Praxians are definitely nobody to mess with. Have a good night and sleep well!

Ok, caecgirl caecgirl Lets talk game stuff. You have two choices for your attributes; you can either roll here in the OOC thread or have me roll for you with my own dice. Just let me know what you want to do. Then you get to select your OCC and MOS packages, along with your Natural Aptitude Bonus.

Ok, caecgirl caecgirl Lets talk game stuff. You have two choices for your attributes; you can either roll here in the OOC thread or have me roll for you with my own dice. Just let me know what you want to do. Then you get to select your OCC and MOS packages, along with your Natural Aptitude Bonus.
i can roll

Thank you, oh fan of the incomparable Tiny Tina! =)
yep. the best gm ever ^_^

A new player! Welcome caecgirl caecgirl
and i bite :P

disregard the 5

Last edited:
M.E....8+2=10...lrt me check what u said about bonus rolls. M.A....8+4=12. are these meant to be added to regular stat roll? P.S....uh rerolling the 1...9+12=21? P.P....15+4=19. P.E...15+6=21. P.B... peanut butter? lol reroll 1, 8+10=18. spd...11+12=23

Last edited:
summary: IQ=6, ME=10, MA=12, PS=21, PP=19 Pe=21, PB=18, spd=23. hp = 21+4=25. sdc=13. that last one is not finished. thats the race component. wait. didnt 18-23 get a bonus roll? or is it just the roll without modifiers? Sherwood Sherwood

Last edited:
summary: IQ=6, ME=10, MA=12, PS=21, PP=19 Pe=21, PB=18, spd=23. hp = 21+4=25. sdc=13. that last one is not finished. thats the race component. wait. didnt 18-23 get a bonus roll? or is it just the roll without modifiers? Sherwood Sherwood
Attributes: 1.Q. 3D6, M.E. 2D6+2, M.A. 2D6+2, P.S. 2D6+14, P.P. 3D6+6, P.E. 3D6+10, P.B. 2D6+14, Spd 2D6+18.

I would strongly suggest you swap your 6 for IQ with what you rolled for your 11 in the PE stat, giving you a 11 IQ and a 16 PE. Having a 6 IQ is rather low, and I don't think you would like to have to play such a stupid character. You can switch any number that have the same dice to them.

The bonus die roll applies to the base die roll before any bonus number is added.

Do you have an idea on what OCC you'd like to choose? I would think that the Storm Commando is the best choice for a Paraxian, but it is your decision to make.

Attributes: 1.Q. 3D6, M.E. 2D6+2, M.A. 2D6+2, P.S. 2D6+14, P.P. 3D6+6, P.E. 3D6+10, P.B. 2D6+14, Spd 2D6+18.

I would strongly suggest you swap your 6 for IQ with what you rolled for your 11 in the PE stat, giving you a 11 IQ and a 16 PE. Having a 6 IQ is rather low, and I don't think you would like to have to play such a stupid character. You can switch any number that have the same dice to them.

The bonus die roll applies to the base die roll before any bonus number is added.

Do you have an idea on what OCC you'd like to choose? I would think that the Storm Commando is the best choice for a Paraxian, but it is your decision to make.
i did the rolls above

i was thinking storm commando
And only one Attribute point off from qualifying? I'm not running this game, but there has got to be a compromise in here for something like that. I could already have come up with several, but again, not my game. =)

Well, the easiest way I can see to fix this is to spend one of your skill selections to upgrade your HtH Commando to Jeet Kune Do. It adds two to your IQ, so it fixes the problem. The rest of the requirements are easily met.

i was hoping my race added a free martial art. some games make u pay for what a class/race grants u. stupid if u ask me. it always looks like a gift

Well, the easiest way I can see to fix this is to spend one of your skill selections to upgrade your HtH Commando to Jeet Kune Do. It adds two to your IQ, so it fixes the problem. The rest of the requirements are easily met.
A Praxian that studies Bruce Lee's system? I suppose that's less strange than a certain Karbarran doing the same. =)

Also, having created that version of Jeet Kune Do, I never thought to use it this way! That feels good! =)

i thought bruce lee did kung fu
Lee did. Lee started with Wing Chun. Later, he developed the Way of the Intercepting Fist or Jeet Kune Do, a "style without a style," using "no way as way. No limitation as limitation." =)

Let me look, but I believe that if you take the Storm Commando OCC you do not get Martial Arts from being a Paraxian.

The Storm Commando gets HtH Commando as a OCC skill, so you have a couple of options. One is to pick a MOS that gives you Commando again, which will give you the needed skill upgrade. The other option is to spend a skill to upgrade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back