• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic UEEF Marines - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Let me look, but I believe that if you take the Storm Commando OCC you do not get Martial Arts from being a Paraxian.

The Storm Commando gets HtH Commando as a OCC skill, so you have a couple of options. One is to pick a MOS that gives you Commando again, which will give you the needed skill upgrade. The other option is to spend a skill to upgrade.
i will go with your recommendation

skill upgrade
Sherwood Sherwood What do you mean here? Do you mean that getting Hand to Hand: Commando twice will pay for the skill upgrade for Hand to Hand: Jeet Kune Do 2.0?

If so, this is the first time you've mentioned this, Bud.

Sherwood Sherwood What do you mean here? Do you mean that getting Hand to Hand: Commando twice will pay for the skill upgrade for Hand to Hand: Jeet Kune Do 2.0?

If so, this is the first time you've mentioned this, Bud.
I had thought I had brought this up before. Yes, if you double up on the HtH skill, I let you get the upgrade. Did you spend an extra skill slot on getting JKD? If so, you have another one to pick out.

Secondary Skills (1 +1 additional at levels 2, 5, 10, and 15)
1. Jeet Kune Do 2.0 (upgraded from Hand to Hand: Commando)
Sure did. But who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth? It also reminds me that I have another Secondary Skill to select for C'osmo. Thanks, Sherwood!

Psychie Psychie Pinging you to make sure you see this for future characters in Sherwood's games (he may use this again).

We have so many dang house rules I really should jot them all down as they come up.

Psychie has the Sniper skill, but it is not exclusive to her character.

my ange character was a sniper/pilot/scavenger. i was referring to sure shot. that or veritech ace im thinking

my ange character was a sniper/pilot/scavenger. i was referring to sure shot. that or veritech ace im thinking
I don't know if Sherwood's mentioned this or not, but he typically runs Good Alignment-only games (after a few past experiences have proven this to be "the way"). Sherwood Sherwood

I want caecgirl to play who she wants, but you know me - I am here because I want *everyone* at our virtual table here in RP Nation to have fun. Caec? Have you seen our Characters? Think your pilot would get along with ours? And do you think that PC would fit as a Praxian?

I don't know if Sherwood's mentioned this or not, but he typically runs Good Alignment-only games (after a few past experiences have proven this to be "the way").
I had not mentioned it yet, so thank you for bringing it up.

I don't know if Sherwood's mentioned this or not, but he typically runs Good Alignment-only games (after a few past experiences have proven this to be "the way"). Sherwood Sherwood

I want caecgirl to play who she wants, but you know me - I am here because I want *everyone* at our virtual table here in RP Nation to have fun. Caec? Have you seen our Characters? Think your pilot would get along with ours? And do you think that PC would fit as a Praxian?
as long as they are honorable from what i read of praxians.

Very much so (and our pair of NPCs have shown to be the same). There is another Player we hope to get into the game, but I haven't seen Alex around recently.

Hope Alex is doing O.K.! EmperorNorton1 EmperorNorton1 We iz talkin' 'bout 'choo! 8D

Do you think your sniper character would make a good Praxian? You mentioned you're into Macross but new to Robotech.

Is your previous character from Macross or another game?

I had not mentioned it yet, so thank you for bringing it up.
Thanks for using my JKD 2.0 to solve this little issue. I want caecgirl to play who she wants and out of the differing ideas I had, yours is by far the smoothest and neatest-fitting. Good going, man! =)

Do you think your sniper character would make a good Praxian? You mentioned you're into Macross but new to Robotech.

Is your previous character from Macross or another game?
i mentioned my character from a cross ange game repeatedly. or do u mean my energy vampire? the later was rifts. the former was fate

i mentioned my character from a cross ange game repeatedly. or do u mean my energy vampire? the later was rifts. the former was fate
I remember, but I hope you'll forgive me - my unusual brain is foggy at the moment. I may have to ask the same question more than once.

So this sniper/pilot/scavenger is from a Fate game?

Not really. Everyone has just typed up their own format to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back