• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom «Turtle-y Awesome!» TMNT 2012 Rp with Plain Light Warrior

Lucas got up from the couch when there was ice cream here. It made his day ten times better when ice cream was involved. He did hesitate when actually getting to the kitchen. He doesn't enter his own kitchen at home, avoids it to not see his parents and have more problems. "Are you sure I can have some?" He asked slightly before Mikey came up to him to lead him to the kitchen.

"Sure, bro! I personally like strawberry the best!" Mikey spoke to Lucas opening the freezer to get ice cream out. Mikey did notice the hesitance towards entering a kitchen, which was weird, but so far he got such skittish vibes from the other making him gasp. "I know what you remind me of!" Mikey exclaimed to Lucas making the other flinch. "A kitten! Those newborn ones!" Mikey grinned as baby animals were cute and it made sense to him as he just thought of a kitten shaking in place of Lucas.

Donnie gulped a bit, not really used to this blatant flirting, but snapped out of it when she asked if they could spar. "Spar? Yeah we can do that, I can show you to the dojo. Your martial arts skills were pretty good from what I saw so that would be fun." He told her with a nervous blush as he led her the way. "I-I can also show you around the place more, i have a lab and well other rooms." He spoke nervously as he wanted to show off.

April O‘Neil
April was following the ice cream group into the kitchen and sighed.
"Mikey, please, just give us the good stuff. I haven‘t had breakfast and if I don‘t eat anything, I‘ll either starve or eat you. And you‘re my friend, I don‘t wanna eat you.“ she spoke, leaning her head on Lucas‘ shoulder.
"Ngh, I gotta stop pulling all-nighters to study when I‘m not even going to school at this point…Hey Lucas, do you think you could help me with my Biology project? It‘s about the meanings behind flowers and its colours and I figured there‘s no better source to figure that out than you.“

Raph
Raph was listening to the conversation in the kitchen while flipping through his magazine. He didn‘t notice how a little smile crept up on his face. Lucas liked flowers? So he also had a soft spot for nature…

Maria Senryū
Maria followed Donnie and listened to his nervous blabbering, causing her to giggle a little. She was having a blast with this boy, though she couldn‘t deny he was making her feel nervous as well…
"A lab? Oh, wow…I live alone, but this is seriously impressive. Do you mix little potions in your lab that explode when you mix them together? Aww, I can totally see you doing that!“
And there she was, her head in the clouds and she couldn‘t even tell.
"And…your father, the rat? You call him 'Sensei' and I couldn‘t help but notice his accent…Is he Japanese?“

Mikey just grinned and got out the ice cream and bowls. "Alright alright. How much do you guys want?" He asked as he was already piling ice cream in his bowl.

Lucas smiled a bit when April leaned on his shoulder. He perked up when she asked for his help about flowers. "Of course I would." He told her, honestly he would do all of it for her if she asked, flowers were a passion of his, like all plants but mostly flowers. He looked back at Mikey. "Uh, not sure. A lot?" He replied to the turtle shyly. He had a big sweet tooth especially for ice cream. For how much he ate ice cream he was thin, like very thin, you wouldn't be able to tell due to his oversized sweaters.

Donnie looked back at her. "Not all the time, make inventions and create all of our gadgets we use on our missions." He told her, happy to talk about science stuff before she asked about his dad. "Yeah he is, moved here awhile ago, but he was human at the time." He told her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back