• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial By Fire - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
With a bit of hunting around, you are able to find several well furnished bedrooms upstairs on the second level of the manse, enough for everyone to get their own rooms if you want.

Several hours later, everyone is feeling well rested and have recovered your spent Essence, and are now ready to move onto the next step of your plans.

Just to confirm, we have Bard and Spider going out to meet V'neef Mahina, and Kuaidao and Maja going to find Rhrabwar. Is this still the plan?

Still the plan for me.

I was hoping you guys would start off with how you are traveling out, but I can jump in if you'd like.

I was hoping you guys would start off with how you are traveling out, but I can jump in if you'd like.

Nah, it's fine. I can make a post where Kuaidao asks Melinda to tornado them to their destinations.

Edit: just remembered that Melinda only tornado-ed them from Wangler's Knob to the area near the fortress.

Last edited:
A bit of miscommunication between us all. No worries! Lets move on!

How are the two of you traveling? Is it going to be by foot, or do you have some Charms or spells to speed you along?

No such charms for me. Though that reminds me, I do need to get some new ones.

Doing Halloween stuff now, but I plan to have a IC post up in the next day or two.

Sherwood Sherwood

Before I forget, boss, you never did address this bit.

(I would like to build on the minor positive tie Mahina has to make it major, and maybe instill a positive tie of admiration to the rest of the dynasts forces who were listening. I would also like to be using the storytelling as a stunt)

Sherwood Sherwood

Before I forget, boss, you never did address this bit.

(I would like to build on the minor positive tie Mahina has to make it major, and maybe instill a positive tie of admiration to the rest of the dynasts forces who were listening. I would also like to be using the storytelling as a stunt)
I didn't directly address it, but the effects of the tie has been noted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back