• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial By Fire - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sherwood Sherwood

Mind if I make an Int + War roll to calculate our odds of holding this fortress against the treasure hunters and Realm forces gathered in Wangler's Knob?

Okay. Rolling here.

Only two successes.
With what little you know of the area, it will be difficult to plan for a siege of the fortress. But, you know that the imps have made a vast series of tunnels that can be used to make quick hit-and-run attacks against the Realm troops, and there is at least one siege engine up on top of the fortress that can rain down destruction on any approaching foes.

Much of what you would need to know is, will the imps help you? If they do, that will be a major game changer for you.

I have a question for you Sherwood Sherwood . I am thinking of taking Towering Beast Form. What kind of stats would I be looking at for a Legendary Sized spider?

If I take the super sex charm from performance. What are the odds I can knock the dynasty socks off and get her to join my side?

If I take the super sex charm from performance. What are the odds I can knock the dynasty socks off and get her to join my side?
It is possible for Bard to give that a try, so long as he can get access to V'neef Mahina in person.

I am more talking about finding her small party (she was not with the larger armed force, if you recall) and get her to listen to you.

I am more talking about finding her small party (she was not with the larger armed force, if you recall) and get her to listen to you.
I'm sure we can think of some way to find them. The mountain yeti might have an idea where they are.

I'd also assume there are only so many paths to the manor.

I got 10 solar xp and 14 normal xp.

I'm 2xp short of being able to get both the charms I need.

Was planning to get 2 charms and purchase a point of appearance with the solar xp.

Sherwood Sherwood
Anyway I could do to help make that happen or earn a quick 2xp?

I will ponder this. I may let you go into xp debt, and just be short those 2 points the next time I hand out points.

Didn't Mahina hire us to find the fortress for her? We must have a way to contact her to report in, or an arranged meeting place Bard would be expected to show up.

Have edited my character sheet, to show that I'm no longer wielding Stormbringer.

Ok, so we are moving on.

And I'll give everyone some more xp for the roleplaying you've been doing.

2 xp of each kind. Character thread to be updated now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back