• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Travelers of Eucla

KageYuuki said:
Do you know your Discord tag number? Mine's #2145 KageYuuki there too
I think it sent...? Not sure ;-;

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I'm making an acount right now. Just cause.

[/QUOTE]
Yaaaas

KageYuuki said:
We'll find out in a few minutes :3
[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I'm making an acount right now. Just cause.

[/QUOTE]
I'm DiscordTag#7594 :3

Do you guys have an estamated time you are all going to get to the next town or a location we can meet or is it all up to chance when you make it there depending on the writers?

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Yuki]Do you guys have an estamated time you are all going to get to the next town or a location we can meet or is it all up to chance when you make it there depending on the writers?

[/QUOTE]
I'm waiting on several people to respond before we can move on. But if people don't respond for awhile then I'll time skip.

Hey throne you may wanna remove the adventurers needed from the thread title since all the slots are filled

OMFG I FORGOT TO KEEP UP WITH THE OOC CHAT THIS PAST WEEK Sorry about that guys! uhhh......

@Throne Trinity for the contract thing I though you had to approach Lady Amalthia for that so I was planning on a brief segway where Lan goes and meets the goddess up on the hill since it's not too far away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tunioga said:
OMFG I FORGOT TO KEEP UP WITH THE OOC CHAT THIS PAST WEEK Sorry about that guys! uhhh......
@Throne Trinity for the contract thing I though you had to approach Lady Amalthia for that so I was planning on a brief segway where Lan goes and meets the goddess up on the hill since it's not too far away.
No, the two contracts are linked. One is carried by Gregor so when he presented it to Lan she can sign her name right then and there and officially join the party.

Tunioga said:
Ohhh i seee.....wait so is gregor still holding the contract or....
Yeah, he is on one knee, head bowed and hands out splaying the contract for Lan. People are eyeing him warily due to his odd display and loud speech.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]People are eyeing him warily due to his odd display and loud speech.

[/QUOTE]
Why do I have a feeling that'll be a common occurrence with him? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back