Trapped

(What happened to Yubel? I mean, does she still have Yubel with her...in the present time?)

Little Riko came back with one of the counselers. The counseler asked if she was okay as he began washing out the cut. After that he quickly put on a bandage.

(So Yubel is still alive, just searching for her. Cool! :3)

The counseler made sure she was okay, before standing back up and walking off to do something else.

"You okay?" Little Riko asked again and sat down infront of her.

Little Riko yet out a small yelp of pain and fright. He slowly blinked his eyes closed, starting to black out. He fell to the ground when she finished.

Little Riko groaned as he sat up, wiping off his neck. He stared over at Nichole...he was a little scared now. He didn't know whether he should help ir not.

Brady went back out of his room to find Meiko but didn't say her name. He looked around the area where he had left her first.

Little Riko blinked when she suddenly disappeared. He stared down at the ground, trying to reprocess what just happened.

Meiko climbed off her bed and gathered all of her belongings into one bag. "Why are we leaving this building anyways?" She asked herself. She shrugged. "Oh well, at least we finally get to leave this torture chamber." She looked in the mirror, checking to see if the flower was still in her hair, then walked out into the hallway.

Brady met Meiko out in the hallway and smiled when he saw her. He started blushing when he saw the flower in her hair and said quietly "You look really...I mean really pretty."

(Alright. ^^ I was just wondering.)

Little Riko wiped off his neck again. "Eww..." he muttered, seeing the blood. He wiped his hand off in the grass. He got up off the ground and started heading back to his cabin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back