Trapped

Meiko smiled at his comment. "Thanks Brady, nobody's ever said that before." A bit of rosy pink appeared on her cheeks.

Little Riko heard the girls yelling from outside. He curiously stood up on a rock and peeked in through the window.

Riko paused, trying to remember. "Oh, yeah. I remember that camp. That was a long time ago...why are you sorry? That's where you became friends." He asked, obviously not getting what she was trying to say.

"Oh...well, it's fine. It's in the past. Besides, I'm glad it was me instead of someone else. You might've ending up falling for them instead." Riko said.

"Wha...what are we gonna be doing down in Mexico?" He said cocking his head to the side he was still a little shy but he couldn't keep his eyes of the flower in her hair and how it excentuated her beauty.

Riko grinned happily. "Now you're smiling," he chuckled and stopped tickling her.

"...I'm not really sure. Aiden never tells us anything, he always just suddenly comes up with something and then never tells us." Meiko replied. She ignored that the fact that he was still staring at her. "I hope it's not for any more tests...or killing people...or anything like that."

Riko blushed suddenly. He was still smiling though. " I didn't expect you to actually say yes, but thanks again." He said then kissed her forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back