Trapped

Riko climbed onto the bed then layed down next to Nichole. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close. He kissed on the forehead as if to say "goodnight my love".

(Me too...)

"Nichole..." Riko called her name quietly. He often wondered why she always whimpered in her sleep; did she have a lot of nightmares?

Nichole whispered ''no please no mom it-it wont stop please it hurts!'' her nose started bleeding. she covered it closing her eyes tight in pain.

(Rules on the room, only go in their when I'm on, oh god, if you value your life, it's kind of weird, second, nobody fights in it, it's more of the odd feeling, one of total impowerness, and third, again, don't go in when I'm not on, it has a special purpose, sorry for going dictator, it's just that that area is actually sort of attached to me, and right now I'm too lazy to describe it, so go on ahead, and meet the either place of your dreams, or your worst nightmares *evil laughter.avi*)

"Well, it was just a dream...besides, the people HERE are a lot worse." Riko said. He wondered how difficult it must've be, being a vampire; Having to constantly bite people when thirsty, not able to step into the sunlight ...if purebreed vampire, and also the hunters...plus vampire haters.

Riko smiled, his eyes widened when his stomach growled. He blushed a little. "I'm gonna get something to eat." He climbed off the bed and entered the kitchen. He began looking through the cabinets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back