• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

"I don't like being lied to," she breathes, her eyes flickering to his throat. She was certain that he didn't belong; something about him screamed to her that he should not be trusted.

"Who are you and why are you here?" Suzume's hand tightened around her case, and her body reverted to a taught state, almost like a coiled spring ready to fling upwards.

"Like said.. I'm just here to see my Father.. I swear I'm not lying!" Akira responds, trying to get a better lead. He looks down, sniffing the Air and smelling a Ghoul in the Case. What kind of Quinque is that...? Akira sniffs the Air again, seeing it's a Bikaku User. "I just want to see my Father while he's working... He's been working hard these days." Akira replies, looking back up.

"Really? Who is this father of yours?" Suzume inquired, not believing a word he said.

She stepped forward, analyzing the boy carefully, her gaze venom-like.

Akira gulps, trying to think of a obvious Last Name of a CCG Member. "Uh.. Uh..." Akira tries to stall, hoping Noyeh will do something. Damn CCG, always getting me cornered!

Noyeh sees a harsh glare from Akira, Noyeh runs behind the Building an has his Rinkaku come out and Drill into the Wall. I swear Akira, your dead when we get home! Noyeh has his Other Rinkaku's come out and Drill into the Wall even More, making it look like a Tentacle just Barged in the Building.

Suzume smirked as the tentacles smashed into the wall. "You're not welcome here, ghoul," she spat out the last word, opening her case and revealing her chimera quinque. Suzume licked her lips, a grin gracing them.

Akira runs off, jumping high up and unleashing his Crystallized Ukaku. Shards start flying all over the Building, Akira then stops and hnags onto the Building as his Bikaku comes out and slams itself into the Window, screams being heard.

Noyeh takes out his Rinkaku from the Building and jumps up onto a Roof. He waits for an action to happen, wondering where Akira might have went to. Noyeh's Kakugan manifests in his Eyes, his Rinkaku Crystallizing.

Suzume sprinted after him, letting the shards ricochet off of her quinque. Shouts could be heard and the CCG poured out, unleashing their quinques. She saw the ghoul and growled, leaping from building to building, chasing him.

Noyeh runs after Akira, having his Crsytallized Rinkaku extend at a Fast Speed toward Suzume. He runs quickly, having his Other Rinkaku help him out on Jumps. Dammit Akira!

Akira sees Suzume run after him, he unleashes his Bikaku, it extending directly at Suzume. Akira continues to run, trying to find somewhere he can use his Advantage to. Dammit CCG!

Suzume flings her self upwards, twirling in the air with absolute glee. It wasn't very often she had a good battle like this. She was a good enough distance from the CCG building, and she released her bikaku, exposing her true form. She placed her mask on her visage, and laughed, jumping upwards and using her quinque to slash out at Akira.

Noyeh retracts his Rinkaku before it hit's Akira's Bikaku. "God dammit!" Noyeh yells, having his Crystallized Rinkaku extend quickly at Suzume. "Dammit Akira, getting into fucking trouble!" Noyeh complains, trying to Match they're speed.

Akira rolls to the Left, having his Crystallized Ukaku come out. Shards shoot all over Suzume, Akira having his Bikaku retract as he makes it extend again towards Suzume mid-air.

Suzume ducked, slamming Noyeh's rinkaku and the shards aside with her kagune. She continuously dodged their blows, accelerating and coming closer and closer to Akira. When she was near enough, she slammed her kagune into his stomach, spinning in the air with a crooked smile.

Akira gets hit, getting slammed across the Street and into a Coffee Shop. "Ironic.." Akira says, having a few pieces of breathe left. Blood starts to manifest into the Wound, it healing quickly but it may be incomplete. His Bikaku comes out again, it looking different this time. It being Light Blue with Shards all over it. He looks up with his Gas Mask on, getting up wounded but looking like he isn't.

Noyeh looks at Akira get up and his Bikaku. "He got Kakuja already!" Noyeh proclaims, his Crystallized Rinkaku extending over at Suzume. "Die you bitch!" Noyeh yells, his Other Rinkaku's extending again but below her so when she drops down, she'll be piked.

She jumped forward, getting closer to Noyeh. Her hair whipped around her head, and her eyes burned like embers. She let her rinkaku explode around her, four tentacles slashed at Noyeh with no mercy.

-

Tsu glanced at the ghoul that had landed slammed into the coffee shop. She frowned, stepping closer to him. She was glad that she had feasted earlier; it seemed that she would soon be engaging in a battle.

"Nice kakuja," she commented, kneeling down next to Akira.

[QUOTE="Saruwatari Tomohisa](So this is all in 13 right?)

[/QUOTE]
[Yes, I believe so]

Kyle slowly got dressed, putting on his suit and tie. "What do you plan on doing today?" Kyle askes, buttoning his shirt.

Saruwatari sighs knowing about the battle in his territory getting a bit pissed off he summons the members of his pack. 15 ghouls show up at his closed coffee shop. they put there masks on and head towards the fight to do something about it.

Kohan smiles at him. "Well seeing as I don't have any clothes. Stay here for a bit." She walks into the bathroom.

"Why would you care?" Akira says, trying to grab more Air. He gets up, he wound still healing. His Bikaku extended fast at Suzume behind her. Shards grow all over Akira's Bikaku, close to reaching his Arm.

Noyeh unleashes his Koukaku, it blocking her Four Rinkaku's. Noyeh tried to hold his Position, withstanding all the Blows fro her Rinkaku. Don't underestimate a Ghoul. Noyeh then takes out some Knife Quinques he stole earlier, ready to throw them if he gets breached.

Tsu blocks the shards with her Rinkaku and smiles. "Why wouldn't I? A wounded ghoul comes smashing into a Coffee Shop and you expect me to brush it off?"

-

Suzume growled, tackling him by twirling her bikaku.

saruwatari and the 15 other ghouls all masked appear on roof tops around this fight seen saruwatari howls announcing he is there hoping to get them to stop fighting. "What are you all doing! You ghouls I swear I see you again!" Points to noyeh. "I will rip your throat out eith my teeth."

"Who the hell are you?" Akira asks, his Ukaku coming out and firing Shards all over the Group. "Who invited you to this Damn Party!" Akira yells, his Crystallized Bikaku coming back and aiming towards Saruwatari.

Noyeh dodges the Tackle. "Ah! Hell naw!" Noyeh yells, his Koukaku coming back and his Crystallized Rinkaku speeding towards the Group as Noyeh jumps up in the Air. "I swear you damn wolf!" Noyeh yells again.

Suzume smirked, paying no heed to the screaming ghoul. She took advantage of Noyeh's state and slammed into him with her rinkaku.

-

"I'm a ghoul you don't want to mess with; who are you?" She stared calmly at the airborne battle and put her mask on.

Noyeh gets pushed back, he uses this to his Advantage and retracts his Rinkaku quickly back to him and makes it extend quickly over to Suzume's Stomach. Crystals manifesting all over his Back. "Damn you!" Noyeh yells at the Group on the Roof.

The group that was all on separate building's all extend there kagunes two have ukaku and nikakue while saruwatari only has bikaku but saruwatari growls ferociously and leaps at very high speeds him being allot older and allot more experienced slams into akira and pushing him into the ground.

Avout 5 different ghouls that have ukaku's all start rainni g down the feathery shards flying down at noyeh the dove and anyone else that might be down there.

Tsu regarded Saruwatari calmly, her mask glistening. "Greetings," she smiled, her eyes sliding over to his bikaku. "I believe you have interrupted our conversation."

-

Suzume turned to the side, letting Noyeh's rinkaku hit empy air and neared the other ghouls. Her rinkaku formed a shield-like defense.

Akira gets slammed onto the Ground. "Gotcha.." Akira proclaims, his Crystallized Bikaku retracting, the blade pointed to Saruwatari's Back. Even if it means death, I'll do it! Akira's Bikaku gets closer to Saruwatari, hitting him.

Noyeh makes a small sphere with his Koukaku to protect him. I swear.. Shards hang onto Noyeh's Koukaku, the Shards slowly disinergrating. I swear when all his Goons are done, I'll kill him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back