• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

"And why would I do that to such a pretty young lady? No, I won't harm you like that. In fact, I'll be generous enough to let you live here if you'd like, free of charge." Kyle offered with a smile. "I thought since you have nowhere else to go you'd like to live here... I'll provide you with whatever you need" Kyle said, looking into her eyes.

"What I have my ow... Oh yeah.. Wow assholes." She slides her legs out of bed. Her dress tattered and ripped. She stands. "What ward are we in?"

"Were in the 13th ward" Kyle says, offering her a cup of coffee he made earlier. "For you" Kyle said, offering the coffee.

"13 eh... Never really been outside 15." She takes the coffee. "Thank you." She takes a drink. "Jesse it is weird isn't it. Your a... Dove and I am a ghoul."

"Yet were not killing eacother, instead were drinking a cup of coffee together" Kyle said, smiling and sipping his coffee. "You're a nice girl in my eyes, Kohan. You may be a ghoul, but I couldn't care less" Kyle said, looking into her eyes.

She laughs and sets the coffee down because she is laughing a bit to much. "And I was going to eat you to." She laughs some more.

Kyle chuckles. "Kohan, would you like to stay here until we can find you a new home?" Kyle asked, looking into her eyes.

"Well where else are we going to go?" she picks the coffee up and drinks more. "Actually I am very hungry. What time of day is it?"

"Near afternoon... here." Kyle lowered his shirt, revealing his good shoulder. "Don't be afraid, take a bite." He said.

She smiled. "You asked for it." She smells his skin sexily putting her hand on his chest. She then opens her mouth and licks your shoulder then bites into his shoulder. (Sorry I fell asleep abd am about to again xD )

(It's cool, it was like 5:00 AM for me)

Kyle grunts in pain, but accepts it and allows her to bite into his shoulder. He smirks, asking if he tastes good in a jokingly manor.

Noyeh gets up from his Unconscious times, walking out the Abandoned House and onto the Streets of Ward 15."Damn.." Noyeh says, seeing a Ladder in a Alleyway and a Security Camera. "There we go.." Noyeh grabs the Ladder and places it against the Pole holding the Camera. Noyeh climbs up it, taking out the Security Footage out of the Camera. "Now.. Time to place this in the TV." Noyeh says, walking back into the Abandoned House and putting the Footage in the Disc Player. All it shows is a Huge circular Koukaku and a Investigator while also having Akira in there sometime. Then the Koukaku disappearing and then Kohan jumping out. The rest was all static.

Kohan having only taken a small bite out of his shoulder smiles and licks the blood and looks up at him. Her face has his blood on the borders of her mouth. But she smiles And pushes him flat on thenbed geting ontop of him and kissing him sliding her tounge.

@Tako Otoko

Tsu sat atop the roof, dangling her legs and leaning downwards to catch a glimpse of the cars speeding by. Her eyes flickered to the side, spotting a lone human resting on the barrels left by drunkards. A smile graced her lips as she dropped down, landing on all fours in a crouch. Her sclera took on it's usual inky black state as only half of her kagune protruded from back. She did not hesitate to pelt the stranger with crystallized sections of her ukaku. Tsu laughed as a harsh, terrified scream resonated throughout the alley. She stepped forward and whispered softly into the man's ear.

"Let me...take from you."

Tsu bit into the man's arm, savoring his pain as she devoured him slowly. Her kagune receded as she made a meal out of the human.

Kohan smiled and slides a hand down to his pant line she then moves away from the kiss. "Shall we countenue from were we left off?" (Fade to black cause there is no erotic on this site :/ )

Noyeh and Akira ride on a Train towards Ward 13. "So... What are we gonna do in Ward 13?" Akira asks. "That's ideal.. Were doing something stupid.." Noyeh responds. "Hm..." Akira replies. The train makes it to Ward 13, they both hop out and walk onto the Streets of it. Time to do something stupid.. Noyeh and Akira walk next to each other, looking around. Akira seperates onto the Other Sidewalk. Akira checks his Bag, seeing all his Bikaku Quinque Knifes he stole from CCG. He sighs in relief, continuing to walk.

Suzume wiped the sweat off her brow, leaning against the wall of the CCG building. Things had been a bit chaotic in the 13th ward. Many investigators had been killed in battle recently, and the onslaught of cases had most of the members working overtime. Just two days ago, she was assigned a new partner, Kyle Hyde, after her last one had died, but he seemed to be absent.

Who cares about him? I can do the work on my own.

Noyeh strays off the Sidewalk, leaving Akira on his Own. Noyeh walks toward a CCG Building, cletching his fists as he walks closer. He takes out his Camera and starts taking Pictures rapidly, trying to find what kind of Vantage Point would work. SO much openings.. But there's just too much.. Noyeh checks his Bag for his Mask and Knife Quinques he stole. He sighs in relief, taking more Pictures.

Suzume rose from her position, greeting CCG members as she headed towards the woman's restroom. The training she had tasked herself with gave her an excuse to spend some time resting and gathering her strength. Her quinque bumped against her legs as she entered the area, and she set it down to wash the grime off of her face.

Akira sees Noyeh stray, he runs to the CCG Building to see Noyeh just taking pictures. I guess I could be helpful.. Akira walks into the CCG Building to check it out. Noyeh not seeing what Akira just did. Akira puts on some Glasses Camera, tapping the side of the Glasses to take Pictures. There we go! This will be good.. Akira walks around inside CCG Building, continuing to take Pictures.

(Sounds fine with me @Saruwatari Tomohisa)

An hour or two passes and Kyle is seen laying beside Kohan, totally in shock at what just happened. "Damn Hyde, nice going." He thought to himself, looking at Kohan who was beside him.

Suzume exited the restroom, holding her quinque at her side. Her eyes narrowed as they landed on a boy around her age. She had never seen him before and a feeling in her gut told her that he didn't belong.

"What are you doing?" He was tapping his glasses and it looked absolutely absurd. Her voice was cold, and she placed her vacant hand on her waist.

"Good question.." Akira responds, his eyes glancing over at her Suit Case. A dove! Great! "Uh... Uh.." Akira looks down and stops tapping his Glasses. Keep calm.. Keep calm.. "Uh... My Father works here so I decided to visit him while he's working." Akira lies, trying to blend in. This might be good.. I won't get my cover blown...

She had a smile on her face and sat up realizing she didn't actually have any clothes to put on. "Umm... shouldn't you be at the ccg or something?" She giggles and stabds up completly naked heading towards his bathroom.

@Tako Otoko

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back