• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

Kyle jumps to the side, trying to buy time so that he doesn't die easily. The knife manages to hit his leg, now making Kyle limp.

Kohan uses two rinkaku to push noyehs rinkakue down and push off the ground she launches off the ground but the quinque hits her rinkakue's and cuts it. She gasps at the pain but ignored it come down she extends her two not cut at noyeh with great power and force.

Noyeh's eyes widen. Finally.. I'll be dead.. Gone from this sorrow world.. Noyeh smiles as he gets hit and knocked over, his Koukaku disinergating.

Akira looks over at Noyeh. "Holy mother of a fucking shit.." Akira says, rushing over at Noyeh, grabbing his Body and taking his Leave. Akira jumps high up in the Air, his body leaning toward in a different direction. Damn.. When did CCG and Ghoul's work together?

Kyle started panting hard, looking towards Kohan and giving a thumbs up while holding his shoulder in pain. "Those ghouls hit hard.." Kyle said, giving a weak chuckle.

Akira brings Noyeh to an Abandoned House, he walks up the second floor with Noyeh still in his hands. He lays him on the Wood Ground, Akira walking to a different room and laying on the Floor. He sighs, wondering if Noyeh is dead.

Kyle rushes over to her, picking her up. "There there... I'll see you to your room.. you need your rest, Kohan." Kyle said, carrying her to her room with his injured shoulder.

Kyle goes into her room and sets her in bed. "If I'm correct, ghouls are able to heal quickly..she should be fine in the morning." Kyle said to himself. "Me on the other hand..I gotta find something to patch myself up" Kyle said, looking around the house for supplies. He managed to wrap his wound with band-aid and disinfect it. He sat on a chair, staring down at Kohan waiting till morning.

(Oh, thought it was another building, woops. Let's just say I took you back to my place and did all that).

"Morning, sleeping beauty. Welcome to my place." Kyle said, walking into the room your sleeping in with bandages on his arm.

She moans again sitting up. "Aww shit my back... oh... I remeber now. Asshole slammed me into a wall." She looks over at you. "You are not looking to good your self."

"One of them managed to sink there Bikaku into my shoulder.. almost got my heart." Kyle said, sighing. "Nevermind me, you're more important. How are you feeling?" Kyle asked.

Kyle chuckled. "So you're a ghoul, huh? It's funny how we worked together to stop those two, hmm?" Kyle asked, walking towards her. "Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Why is it so funny that we worked together? And no I am always hungry and especially right now. But technically I ate teo days ago so I don't actually need it." She says in a casual tone.

"It's funny because of how we contrast from each other.." Kyle said, sitting beside her and brushing the hair off her face. "You make for a great fighter, miss Kohan." Kyle said, smiling.

"Look why are you helping me? You were sent to kill me right? Do you know how many humans I have killed?" She looks up at him her tone was vicious but her eyes were soft and fragile.

"I dunno, it seems as though I've grown an...interest in you." Kyle said. "Plus, it'd be rude of me to let a young lady like you die on the streets." Kyle said, smiling. "You may sound tough, but you still carry those fragile eyes. I find that cute." Kyle said, chuckling

"So what now? You going to turn me into the CCG? let them do their test on me lock me up till I die." She looks down at the bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back