• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

She smiles looking over at him they are walking on the main streets. "About a block further down I live in a beautiful apartment." She says with a happy grin.

Noyeh and Akira follow them. Trying to be just random pedestrians walking tonight. I wonder what she tastes like... Akira waits for the obvious, he would love to kill a Ghoul and CCG Member but this was more like killing his own kind and saving the opposite. Noyeh thinks, about how her battle style would work. Hm.. What Kagune does she have? Noyeh thinks the same thing Akira was thinking.

Kyle walks to her apartment, blushing as he walks. He couldn't believe what was happening, but he had to come to the realization this may be the ghoul he's hunting...but, what could a little fun hurt? He hasn't had any fun or enjoyed himself in awhile, so he just went with whatever. He appeared in front of the apartments with her.

Noyeh and Akira see the Apartment. "Akira, can you use your Ukaku to harm the Apartment to get everyone to evacuate?" Noyeh asks. "I could try..." Akira responds, walking to the other side of the building and having his Ukaku expel from his Back. It crystalized, shards hitting the back of the Apartment, making it almost shake due to the Damage and Speed happening. "Good job Akira.." Noyeh walks into the Apartment with his Hoodie on, telling everyone to evacuate the Area.

(I swear, my Posts are becoming Rainbows.)

(Cough Cough it is a large big 5 star place :P place that is very expensive place so I am just going to void that :P )

(All I want to do is take him to my room and have a good night xD )

She smiles walking into a building pulling him along she walks over to an elevator and walks inside. "I live on the 15th floor." She giggles Pushing him into a wall and walks close to him kissing him on the lips.

(I dont know wait do you want to re do that cause it is a huge place you could just follow them to the room then attack there)

Kyles eyes widened as he returned the kiss, staring at her in shock while blushing. He let out a little chuckle.

I'm not re-editing the Post, takes too much time.)

Noyeh and Akira follow those two, seeing them kiss. They both gulp as they watch what will happen next. Akira and Noyeh put on they're masks, Noyeh's being a Half Mask and Akira's being a Gas Mask. "Let's go!" Noyeh and Akira say at the same time.

She giggles the elevator goes up and she slides her tongue into his mouth pushing closer to him she puffs her chest against his and grabs the back of his neck as the elevator goes up.

Noyeh and Akira check the Elevator Scale, seeing the floor they're going up to. They run up the Stairs as quickly as they can. "I hate stairs god dang it!" Noyeh complains. "You didn't practice this everyday?" Akira responds. They still run up the Stairs.

Kyle holds her close as he proceeds to play with her tounge. "You shouldn't be doing this Hyde...you have to kill her" Kyle thought to himself over and over, but he simply ignored his other half and continued kissing Kohan.

The elevator door opens on the 15th floor and she knows that Akira and Noyeh are after them but is having to much fun to spoil it at that second. She moves her other hand down and grabs his ass. Then pulls away looking into his eyes for a second before grabbing his hand and pulling him towards her room.

Noyeh and Akira pant as they make it up to the 15th floor, seeing Kohan drag Kyle into her room. "I don't like the idea going into a Girl's Room.." Akira complains. "Man up!" Noyeh responds. Noyeh's Kakugan grows more, his Rinkaku coming out and shooting into through the Door of her Room.

Kyle jumps up, looking at the door. "Shit, I can never get away from these damn things". He said, pulling out his case. "Kohan, step back!" Kyle shouted, whipping out his quinque and filling it with ammo. He was prepared to protect Kohan, foolishly not knowing she was a ghoul.

She hides behind him with a smirk though she is fully prepared to use her Rinkaku to protect ether of them she still wants to bed him. So she only slightly extends her Rinkaku out behind her so he cant see it.

(Noyeh's point of view)

"Get away from her! She's a Ghoul for your information! I am too.. Nevermind that!" Noyeh says, having his Second Rinkaku. Having it jam into the Door Knob this time. "Step away from the Women and no Harm will be done!" Noyeh finishes.

"Oh fuck you!" She screams out at him all four of her Rinkaku's blowing through the wall in between them slamming into noyeh at very high speeds she is trying to push him out the window.

Kyle steps out of the way, making sure not to get stabbed by her Kagune. "Damnit, Hyde! She was a ghoul all this time, you fool!" He thought to himself, but he kept ignoring his mind and was willing to help her fight off these ghouls. He readies his gun.

(Akira's point of view.)

Akira sees Noyeh get pushed back and slam into the Elevator Door. His Kakugan grows inside his Eyes, his Bikaku coming out and charging at her Rinkaku's, slicing them up into pieces. "Die!" Akira yells. Having his Ukaku come out and shoot at the Door and Walls continuesly.

"Fuck this!" She grabs Kyle bear hugging him from behind and blasts out the window with her Rinkaku blasting into the next building she turns and runs very fast to the other side of the other building still holding Kyle. "I swear if you fucking point that thing at me I will not hesitate to end your life!"

"Why the hell would I do that? I'm here to help you! Plus, you haven't given me a reason to point this thing at you" Kyle said, looking into her eyes with a determined look to protect her.

(Noyeh's point of view.)

Noyeh gets up, a few scratches and bruises. He has his Koukaku damage the Roof of
Apartment. Jumping up and signalling Akira to follow him. Noyeh jumps to the Other building, chasing after Kohan, having his Koukaku disapear with only Rinkaku out. He grunts running to the Other side of the Building seeing Kohan.

She turns and laughs. "Come and get me boys!" She drops to the ground landing on her Rinkaku then shoots them into the side of the building it creaks and she darts running faster into the main streets her mask is in her purse that she is holding but she doesn't bother to put it on as no one that sees her normally would be able to tell her face because of how she is holding him and how fast she is running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back