• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

Akira jumps up the Hole, taking a HUGE shortcut to Kohan, trying to match her speed. "I got this! I've been running up and down stairs for nothing!" Akira says, matching her speed. He takes out a Bikaku Quinque he stole from CCG and throws it in front of Kohan so that the Direction she's moving will make her hit the Bikaku Quinque. "I hate this.." Akira says. Noyeh follows Akira, trying to even get close to they're speed. He looks around if he could use something. He looks up at a Tower, he climbs up it, making it to the top and spreading his Koukaku Petals. "I hope this works!" Noyeh says, jumping, his Koukaku Petals having him glide. "Yes! I think this is scientificly possible.." Noyeh says, having his Rinkaku come out and ready to Strike Kohan while Noyeh is in Mid-Air.

Kyle aims his guns at Akria, trying to get a good shot on him. He starts shooting, hoping to hit him

Kohan Simply hits hits the Quinque back at Akira with her Rinkakue and keeps running she then extends one of her other Rinkaku's while running to slam into Akria. At the speed they were running he would have no time to react to the strike.

Noyeh smirks, he gets close to Kohan. Him being still in Air. "Let's see if this works..." Noyeh says, having Both of his Rinkaku's extend to Kohan at a Fast Speed. Akira uses his Ukaku as a Shield that the flames circle around him. He steps back a bit, running at they're speed. Akira just a few more Feat away. He still has his Ukaku circle around him, the Ukaku shoot out Crystal's at a good Speed. Trapped! Noyeh and Akira both thought.

using two of four of the rinkaku's she slams akiras into the ground not seeing noyeh at all she hears the noise and looks up right when the rinkaku slams into her. She gets knocked back slamming into the wall behind her she drops kyle onto the floor.

Kyle gets up, wiping his suit "Damn.. this isn't going to be simple." Kyle said, shooting at both of them trying to get a shot.

Akira gets punctured into the Ground, getting up but struggling at the Same time. "Damn.. Good job Noyeh!" Akira commends Noyeh. Now.. What do we do with the Corpse..

Noyeh comes down, having his Koukaku come back in. His Rinkaku holding Kohan down, cracks form around his eyes as this was usual for every Ghoul. "I hope you had a good time Kohan, but you'll be gone by the time..." Noyeh says, not even knowing what he just said.

"Damn it! She's a fucking Ghoul!" Noyeh yells, having his Koukaku come out one last time and form a huge ball around Akira and Kohan. Blocking all the Bullets but making wounds. "Ugh!" Noyeh yells.

Akira thinks for a minute. Why would CCG save a Ghoul... Akira shrugged it off and looked up and all he saw was a Skin-Like Koukaku and bullets firing at Noyeh's Kagune.

Kohan slides out from the huge dent she made in the wall and drips face first onto the ground then starts tobpush off the ground her arms shaking her eyes turning red and cracks forming.

"Common, Kohan! I know they ranked you a high ghoul for a reason!" Kyle said, continuing to shoot at the ghouls.

Noyeh's Rinkaku hold her down, his Third Rinkaku coming our and blocking her Kagune Sac. Noyeh makes a little opening for Akira to go through. "Get ready Akira!" Noyeh says.

Akira slides under Noyeh's Koukaku and has his Ukaku flames orbit around himself. His Bikaku coming out and shooting towards Kyle as the Shield protects Akira from the Stray Bullets. His Gas Mask still on.

(Believe it or not. I'm having a Tea Party with my Plushies!)

Kohan slowly regains strength and attempts to riesist him by trying to extend her rinkaku her being allot stronger would provide a decent anount of resistance. And at the same time trys to slide from his grip.

Kyle forms a small shield with the blades of his swords, hitting against Akira's Bikaku. He tries holding his composure as his Bikaku weighs down on Kyle's Bikaku.

"Stay fucking still you dumbass!" Noyeh yells at Kohan, having his grip with his Rinkaku tighter. His fourth Rinkaku comes out and covers her Kagune Sac with his Third Rinkaku. "Stay the hell still!" Noyeh commands.

Akira retracts his Bikaku back near him, having his Ukaku shard Crystals all over Kyle. "Damn!" Akira yells, having his Bikaku extend again towards Kyle. "I swear CCG Members are getting weirder every second!" Akira yells again.

Kyle jumps to the side, his Bikaku scraping Kyle's arm as he holds it in pain. "Son of a bitch.." Kyle aims his gun, shooting at Akira.

"My Kagune's match perfectly! My Ukaku being Long-Range and my Bikaku being Medium-Range!" Akira yells, his Ukaku blocking the Damage and shooting Crystal's all over Kyle again too. "Just die!" Akira yells.

Noyeh waits for something to happen, him still in the Shield of Koukaku. "So.." Noyeh says, checking his Bag for all his Quinques he stole from many. I should use these if I have to.. It seems well if I'm against another Ghoul.

"Say that again?" Noyeh asks, grabbing his Bikaku Quinque he stole and throws it over at Kohan's Left Arm. "Shut up!" God.. Noyeh just stands, not being able to move because of his Koukaku, Ugh..

Kyle leaps towards Akira, motioning his sword in a way he would slice something. He was hoping to get a dent on him at least.

Akira smirks, backing up and shooting Crystal's at him in Mid-Air. "You fell for it!" Akira yells, laughing crazily. His Bikaku gets ready for a good shot to the Heart to Kyle.

She pushes off the fround and slides to the right. The quinque hitting his rinkaku then she at full force extends her rinkaku exploding out pushing away his other one.

Noyeh tries to live through the Pain. "God dammit!" Noyeh yells, having his Damaged Rinkaku come back and his Other 2 Extend directly at her Chest. "Just die!" Noyeh yells, grabbing 5 More Quinques from his Bag and throwing them at Kohan quickly.

"Son of a BITCH!" Kyle tries moving out of the way, but managed to get stabbed in the stomach in the shoulder by his Bikaku. Kyle screams in pain as he slowly jumps back, holding his shoulder in pain.

Akira uses his Ukaku again, Shards flying all over Kyle. "Watch where your going!" Akira says crazily, grabbing a Quinque from his Pocket, it being a Bikaku Knife. He spins it around, throwing it directly at Kyle's Left Leg. "Die!" Akira yells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back