• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

(Yeah sorry, went asleep when I got home. It's such a long day sometimes. Kyle's pretty popular)

Kyle notices something odd...he's getting the odd impression that there were three people clocking in on him. He looked around the room, first noticing Kohan's beauty, the boy from the coffee shop, and a hooded boy as well. He rubbed his chin and held onto his case tight. "What the hell...am I being watched by three ghouls? I need some backup if things go wrong, I won't last a minute" Kyle thought to himself, trying not to grab the attention of the other ghouls. He regrets showing his face in the 15th ward.

Kohan gigles reading a funny part in her book and crosses her legs half foregettinh about kyle and getting more intrested in her book.

@Tako Otoko

Last edited by a moderator:
Akira looks over at Kyle's expression. Dammit! He's onto me! Akira continues to listen to music, trying to be normal but unnoticeable. Damn his deductive skills.

Noyeh looks over too, seeing his Expression. I wouldn't say he isn't onto me. Noyeh waits, listening to music as he uses reflections to his Advantage. Damn, he's good figuring out things.

Kyle sits down at a table, pulling out his notebook at takes note on how the people act/react to him being him. For the most part, the two boys look tense as the girl looks relaxed. She may be the ghoul he was looking for, but he wasn't sure. "Damn, these people are giving me weird vibes... probably gonna eat me and share amongst themselves. I may need backup" Kyle thought to himself, staring at the people cautiously.

(Is it just us three?)

(Yup! I can't react to this for some reason, I'm basically just waiting for Night to happen.)

She keeps reading and sighs getting a bit bored now she looks up at Kyle noticing him look at her then him writing stuff down she shakes a bit then stands up knowing the two other ghouls are looking at him like he is food. She walks over to kyles table with a smile. "Hello." She smiles warmly. "Are you with anyone?" She points to the seat on the other side of the table.

Kyle looked at her, with a skeptically. "No, nobody is sitting there" Kyle said, offering her the seat. Perhaps he can get some information out of her, but he's getting a strong vibe this is the ghoul he's looking for.

Akira sees what she did, he grunts, looking back down and listening to more music. Akira tries to see what will happen, but can't turn his head too much because that's just noticeable. Ugh!

Noyeh sees her action aswell. Damn Kohan! Stealing my damn Food! Noyeh keeps using reflections, trying to calculate the projectile of the Reflection and direction. I'll be sure to kill all CCG!

"That, little lady, is personal. Hell, it might be my grocery list." Kyle said, chuckling to himself. "What might your name be?" Kyle asked, putting his journal away.

Akira and Noyeh both wait for an action. Thinking about Newton's 3rd Law.

"Hyde, Kyle Hyde" He said. "What's a young lady like you doing here in the 15th ward, you know there ghouls right?" Kyle asked, offering her a cup of coffee.

(Saru already accepted him. I'm just waiting if he'll come in and rp.)

She giggles. "Where isn't there ghouls these days?" She smiles brightly. "And I grew up here so why move wards. And what are you doing here?" She then thinks to herself "I wonder if he knows me. That would be adorable if he came down just for me."

"I'm after a ghoul, said to seduce men and eat them after. It's either I convince her to stop or kill her, and I hate taking the messy way" Kyle said. "Being part of CCG is a pain in my ass sometimes, let me tell you.." Kyle said, grumbling and sipping his coffee.

She giggles. "Wow that sounds bad." "Yess he knows me that is adorable! I feel achieved. I mean he came down just for me." She thinks. She then beishes some hair out of her face and looks at kyle a truly stunning site and she knows it.

Keiko wasn't really one for mingling with others, and she wasn't really in the mood for pleasantries today. She had been simply out for a stroll, patrolling the area that she was going to come back to and stalk later tonight. Be it human, CCG members, or perhaps another ghoul, she was going to wait to hunt when night finally fell. She found that the hunt just felt better at night, and to her it just made the meat taste that much more savory. She silently walked the streets taking in all there was to see, and wondering what kind of trouble she'd be getting into later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back