• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

(I'm watching Tokyo Ghoul right now so I won't be posting as quickly as possible.)

(I'm playing 2 Characters, they will probably team up and try to eat you to get a Kakuju.)

(To pretty much have sex and at the same time taste other ghoul meat. She has never tasted ghoul and would love to have some without killing the other and why not have sex at the same time xD and that is literally her only goal xD )

(She couldn't care less about them xD it is a shame we are not all in 11 cause I could use my kid dove that is really good at fighting and fun to rp xD )

(Lol why would everyone go down to ward 11 and the little girl is only really comfortable with being around the dove that ryu contols

Akira still waits for Kyle to take action, Akira trying to stay as quiet as possible and unnoticeable. I wish I could just kill that guy already... Akira ruffles through his bag for a minute, trying to find what he needed.

Noyeh stays still, trying to see what Kyle will do next. Noyeh uses Reflections to his Advantage, trying to get a good view of him. Why do Humans hate Ghouls.. I swear!

Kohan sits there reading but also looking up trying to catch kyles eye wanting to have fun with a dove tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back