• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

"Just thinking to myself, it's a small habit of mine." Kyle said, looking back at the man. "Apparently there's a ghoul who seduces men and kills them, they told me to keep an eye out for her. Hoping maybe to have some company for once, if you catch my cold" Kyle said, chuckling to himself and sipping his coffee. He knew though it was his job to eliminate ghouls, not make love to them. He pondered and pondered on why ghouls do these kinds of things, what makes them so violent? Is there a way to change a ghoul through words? All these questions ran through Kyle's head as he continued to drink his coffee. It was a soothing experience for Kyle, moments like these he almost never gets.

@Saruwatari Tomohisa

"Exactly my thoughts as well" Said Kyle, laughing at his joke. "Would you mind pouring me another cup of coffee?" Kyle said, offering five dollars to the man.

"anything you want." he smiles taking his money and putting it into a cash register then going to make the coffee.

Kyle gave a warm smile. It's funny how a simple coffee shop and a man can put a smile on his face. The last time he ever smiled was with his old partner, Adam. Kyle sighed as he puffed out a little smoke from his cigarette, looking around the shop noticing it's quiet empty except for the boy sitting at a table. "Gee, teens sure do love there coffee shops" Kyle thought to himself.

"You should see it somedays. I can get a whole pack of people coming in at times it never fails to entertain..." two people walked in talking and nod at saruwatari walking behind the counter and up the stairs behind him. Then three people walk in all humans mid twenties walk in and sit at a table saruwatari walks over and takes there order.

Kyle sat at his table, doodling in his notebook as he waits for his coffee. He couldn't stop thinking about the ghoul who seduces men and kills them, it just kept getting farther and farther into his head. Should he go to 15th ward, he questioned himself inside his head? Was it really worth it? Kyle didn't really care at this point. He doesn't feel like taking the walk all the way to 15th ward and back, so he decided to stay..or at least until the ghoul herself showed up.

(Lol she would never leave 15th xD ) saruwatari turns around after takeing their orders and grabs the coffee bringing it over to kyle. "Here you go lad." The two that walked up earlier are now walking down in a uniform and start making the things on the order that the group of people walking in did.

(Oh, lol)

Kyle sips his coffee, coming to the conclusion he has to go to 15th ward soon before it gets late. But he didn't want to rush anything, he simply sat and drank his coffee until it was finished.

Akira walks out of the Alleyway, walking onto the Sidewalk and heading to the Coffee Shop as usual. Hm... Akira enters the Coffee Shop,sitting down alone, putting his Headphones on and listening to "Live my Last - Let's get this Started Again." Akira doesn't bother looking around, just looking down at the Table. Hm...

(Am back)

By the time that kyle finished his coffee and akira walked in three other vustomers had already come through the door and no one had come ojt the large coffee shop was becoming kind of full. The two that had come in earlier were doing the most the work while saruwatari was talking to customers laughing and having fun some ghouls some not.

@Noyeh @Tako Otoko

Akira looks around, still listening to Music. He looks over at Saruwatari, than looking back. Why would so many ghouls be here.. Akira feels his Bag for his Mask, feeling the Air Pipes. Ahhh Good. Akira looks down, still listening to Music.

Saruwatari laughs at a joke a human made and then responds making everyone laugh. Saruwatari stands up and walks behind the counter as two humans walk into the coffee shop and order two cookies and two coffee's.

(How long is Day gonna be?)

Akira looks over at the 2 Humans, looking back down at the Table. He checks his Phone, it being on 1% Battery so he couldn't see it well. Ugh.. What time is it? Akira feels his Bag again, feeling his Mask again. Hm..

(Oh did you ever expect anything? Lol sorry!) One of the workers (Ghoul) walks over to Akira "Did you want anything or are you just hanging around?" He asks

"Just hanging around.." Akira responds, still looking down at the Table. He takes out his Phone and grabs his Charger Case, he attaches the Case to the Phone, it charging up.

The worker bows and turns going to go clean the dishes. Saruwatari laughs and walks away from the group of people and towards the stairs walking up them heading to the bathroom to take a shower. "I am getting a bit irritated with this bloody dove always being here..."

(Where is Kyle anyways?)

Akira gets up from his Chair and walks out of the Coffee Shop, walking around Ward 13.
"Hm... Not much people.." Akira says, looking left and right as he walks on the Sidewalk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back