• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

He sighs and shrugs. "They could use some trainning considering the two others that I trust the most are currently away..."

"Hmm. I thought you'd be smarter, but I guess not. Giving out that information is a foolish thing to do." She rose, shaking dust off of her clothes.

he shruggs. "It is pretty much comin knowledge. The past leaders of this pack were infamous but I am still making my mark." He retracks his kagune.

She retracted hers. "If you're group needs training, I'd be glad to be of service. Just note that I won't be the most loyal of ghouls."

He smiles behind his wolf mask is. "As long as you dont try and act better than me or anyone else I would be greatful for the help."

"I was never known to be arrogant," she responded, chuckling softly.

Suzume returned to the CCG building, reporting to her superiors of the battle.

He nods. "Ok follow me. I will show you to hq where we will be able to take our masks off." He turns and leaps up onto a building.

She nodded and followed, her steps light and silent.

Suzume enters the lobby, her eyes looking for her newly assigned partner. Her eyes flickered around the room, landing on the only person in the area.

Erich watches as someone enters the lobby, Erich had been notified that he was getting a new partner, Erich slowly made his way to his new partner as there was no need to rush, Erich softly smiled "Hello, Suzume is it?"

(@Tako Otoko ) He drops after a few blocks of leaping from building to building and turns noting that she is indeed following and takes a step back and drips into an alleyway and walks across the street into a coffee shop mask still on.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Erich," she confirms. "Before we do anything as partners there are some guidelines." Suzume did not wait for him to respond, and continued. "I will not be responsible for any foolish actions you may perform. I won't train you or help you with any work outside of our partnership. If you fail in battle and deem yourself to be unworthy of partnership, I will not hesitate to report to our superiors and say so. I won't tolerate any relationship other than partner with you. Can you abide to all of that? If not, you should get yourself a different partner."

Tsu kept her senses alert, her eyes looking for any sign of trouble. She dropped into the alley with him and followed him into the coffee shop.

The coffee shop was closed at the time so no one but them would be there. He turns when she enters the dhop and takes his mask off reaviling his face. "Welcome to my shop." He says with a smile.

Erich lets out a small chilled out relaxing chuckle "Yeah I suppose I can abide by those rules."

Erich stretches out like he has just awoken from a sleep, "And I already have a pretty good idea on how to deal with ghouls, mayby I can teach you a few things too."

Erich smiles at Suzume.

Tsubasa took off her mask, revealing her visage. "Pleasure to be here," she responds.

-

"I doubt that," she smiled. "It seems more like I'll teach you a few things if you pay attention."

He nods. "So this is where everyone is served of course." He turns and walks behind the counter. And starts walking up the stairs. "Here follow please."

(Should of worded my last post better lol.) "Alright then, ill try not to get distracted."

Tsu climbed the stairs, staying three steps behind the man.

-

(It's fine)

"Getting distracted is a small thing to be worrying about, hm?"

When they reached the top of the stairs. They entered a hallway. "This is where some of our members live." He then keeps walking three more steps then opens a door to a room and walks towards a closet opening it revealing stairs that go down. "And this is our training area along with a accesses point to the 25th word."

"There'll be a lot more to worry about later. A lot more important things to worry about." She started walking away, gesturing for him to follow.

-

Tsu nodded, remaining silent the whole time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back