• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP?

Oculus Refrain

The Family Disapointment
So would anyone be up for a OC oriented Tokyo Ghoul RP. Honestly I just like working with characters in this universe. Just throwing this out there.

im interested but we'll see how my sched's gonna be for the next few days and weeks :3

i really love the world of TG tbh. there are still a lot we don't know about ( e.g. origin of ghouls, etc. ) but this could still be fun to play in.

can you PM me? There is an OC I´ve been trying to use for ages, but it has some...quirks, so I need confirmation first.

Sorry for the delay in response, but I will start getting to work on the rp set up tomorrow due to a hectic offline life that I am dealing with right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back