• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

Celbi said:
"You should have listened to me! Your stunt might have just revealed your identity to the CCG!"
"Oh whatever. I had fun." He said, too tired to smile. He walked over to the kitchen and made some Cheerios, before sitting down. and watching the man in pain.

Raven stands up instantly. "I have to leave."

Arty said:
Drake began to get up at the sound of movement, and looked at her, afraid. "Who ar-" He stopped as he realized who it was. "You must be hungry... right?"

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven stands up instantly. "I have to leave."
"Here." Drake sighs, and gets the meat from the fridge, wrapping it in some paper. "At least take this. Be happy."

William McKinney]"This sucks alot" William said before the surging of energy went through again making him cry out again [/QUOTE] "Yeah... I really just don't know what to do about that..." (BTW I made a new visual of Laverna: [URL="http://sta.sh/07r0cwbdbck said:
Laverna[/URL] )

William spat out more blood and stood up and looked at Laverna "What else did it do?" William asked as his right eye has turned into a full ghoul eye

Shadydapiratefox said:
She hungrily eats the meat. "Thanks."
Drake looks again, seeing her finished. "If I see you again.. I won't hesitate t-" He stopped as he grabbed his sides in pain. "Fuck!"

"Awe... He got a righty..." He said, with a fake frown. "We could have been lefty brothers..." He said, with a small chuckle. "Hey, together, we make a full ghoul!!" He pointed out happily, as he finished his cereal, "Oooh!! We could have matching masks!" He said mockingly. @Celbi @William McKinney

[QUOTE="William McKinney]William spat out more blood and stood up and looked at Laverna "What else did it do?" William asked as his right eye has turned into a full ghoul eye

[/QUOTE]
"Well, you get one ghoul eye, no more people food, kagune, and honestly I'm not sure what else."

Boe said:
"Awe... He got a righty..." He said, with a fake frown. "We could have been lefty brothers..." He said, with a small chuckle. "Hey, together, we make a full ghoul!!" He pointed out happily, as he finished his cereal, "Oooh!! We could have matching masks!" He said mockingly. @Celbi @William McKinney
"You have been having the weirdest mood swings Ky..."

[QUOTE="William McKinney]"Ugh" he groaned, covering his right eye "Where's a mirror?" he asked

[/QUOTE]
"In the bathroom, don't break anything!"

Celbi said:
"You have been having the weirdest mood swings Ky..."
"Shut up!" He yelled, suddenly quite angry, proving her point. He sat back, "My emotions are normal. Idiot." He said mockingly

Boe said:
"Shut up!" He yelled, suddenly quite angry, proving her point. He sat back, "My emotions are normal. Idiot." He said mockingly
"Oh, I'm sorry my little Frankenstein, are you going through a second puberty?"

He ran and uncovered his eye and saw the eye he now had "Oh god..." he said before an urge came over him "what the-wait-" He snapped into a madness of hunger "Flesh" he said before snapping back "Oh god no.."

[QUOTE="William McKinney]He ran and uncovered his eye and saw the eye he now had "Oh god..." he said before an urge came over him "what the-wait-" He snapped into a madness of hunger "Flesh" he said before snapping back "Oh god no.."

[/QUOTE]
Boe said:
(BRB say Laverna went into the void temporarily or something)

Celbi said:
"Oh, I'm sorry my little Frankenstein, are you going through a second puberty?"
"Can you NOT call me that??" He asked in anger, as he stood up, and walked over to her, trying to sound and look angry, but coming off as extremely cute, like a child making threats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back