• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

[QUOTE="William McKinney]William open his eyes before looking her in the eyes "What happened?" he asked moving the hair from the way of his right eye

[/QUOTE]
"Well, do you know what a kakuhou is?"

Raven gets cut badly. "I can't control myself, so I'm sorry for this!" She shouts, biting his wrist.

Arty said:
Drake looks at it, and merely sighs. "So... only your weapons can harm you..." He swings again, hitting her upside the head. "Damn thing is blunt... I might be able to fix it..."

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven gets cut badly. "I can't control myself, so I'm sorry for this!" She shouts, biting his wrist.
"Little shit!" He wrenches his wrist away, aiming the weapon at her. "You things feast upon us... you see as prey... as cattle..."

[QUOTE="William McKinney]"A what?" William asked her

[/QUOTE]
"A kakuhou. The organ ghouls use to store RC cells. I just happen to have quite a few."

Raven growls. "We see you as the only way we can live! You hate being lower on the food chain!" She screams in rage

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven growls. "We see you as the only way we can live! You hate being lower on the food chain!" She screams in rage
"I do. I just don't want to be eaten. I'm... sorry for thinking that way. Maybe I should roast myself... season myself with a few spices... That's what you things want? No... you eat raw meat... can't even cook damn food..." He laughs and puts the weapon away. "Thank you for the weapon... It's-" He caused as he groaned, and put an arm to the bites. "You really put some holes in me.... Goddamn it..." He falls onto the ground, starting to bleed out.

[QUOTE="William McKinney]"Ok, anything else-) A surge of energy surged through him as he cried out

[/QUOTE]
"Whoa-k it's different everytime, got it."

Raven sighs, frowning. "I'm sorry."

Arty said:
"I do. I just don't want to be eaten. I'm... sorry for thinking that way. Maybe I should roast myself... season myself with a few spices... That's what you things want? No... you eat raw meat... can't even cook damn food..." He laughs and puts the weapon away. "Thank you for the weapon... It's-" He caused as he groaned, and put an arm to the bites. "You really put some holes in me.... Goddamn it..." He falls onto the ground, starting to bleed out.

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven sighs, frowning. "I'm sorry."
He throws the blade to her. "Go ahead. Do what you were going to finish." He struggled to sit up, looking at her. "Well?!" He yelled to her.

Raven sighs. "I can't heal for some reason. It's your choice to kill me or not." She says before passing out.

Arty said:
He throws the blade to her. "Go ahead. Do what you were going to finish." He struggled to sit up, looking at her. "Well?!" He yelled to her.

[QUOTE="William McKinney]"K-" he said before holding his head in pain "What is happening to me?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
"Weeellll, to save your life, I gave you one of my Kakuhou, which will help you heal your wounds, but will sort of turn you into a sorta half-ghoul..."

William move his hands from his head and his right eye is revealed as one of a ghoul "I have some sort of a sort of surge through me."William said before grabbing his head again "It won't stop!"

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven sighs. "I can't heal for some reason. It's your choice to kill me or not." She says before passing out.
"Come on..." He sighed, and picked her up. He grunted with effort, and eventually made it back to his apartment, dropping her on the couch. He began to patch himself up, and left a note, saying "Stay here.". He began to walk towards a well known... infested district, brandishing his new weapon. Fucking ghouls... He aimed his sword, and... killed one... He started to butcher it...

He sighed as he began to walk back, with new cuts and bruises, and leaned against the wall, in tears. "Fucking hell..." Drake was tired... he hated this... he really did... He left the meat in the refrigerator, and eventually fell asleep on the floor.

Raven starts to wake up, wounds healing instantly

Arty said:
"Come on..." He sighed, and picked her up. He grunted with effort, and eventually made it back to his apartment, dropping her on the couch. He began to patch himself up, and left a note, saying "Stay here.". He began to walk towards a well known... infested district, brandishing his new weapon. Fucking ghouls... He aimed his sword, and... killed one... He started to butcher it...
He sighed as he began to walk back, with new cuts and bruises, and leaned against the wall, in tears. "Fucking hell..." Drake was tired... he hated this... he really did... He left the meat in the refrigerator, and eventually fell asleep on the floor.

Boe said:
Ky walked out of the bedroom, "Why..." He said, with a messy head of hair, "Why are you making so much goddamn noise?" He asked softly, too tired to be mad. @William McKinney @Celbi
"Heeyyy, I learned the procedure has different effects!" She turned to Will, "Ok, ok, I don't know what the 'surging' is, but just calm down."

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven starts to wake up, wounds healing instantly
Drake began to get up at the sound of movement, and looked at her, afraid. "Who ar-" He stopped as he realized who it was. "You must be hungry... right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back