• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

Celbi said:
"At least your alive, now stop being a little negative nancy and get some bandages."
"Fine." He said, as he went to the bathroom. He came back with stitches, and bandages. He set them down next to her, and sat on a stool in the kitchen.

Shadydapiratefox said:
"I killed your friends!" Raven laughs, loosing control of herself.
He reloaded, and sighed, shooting her in the chest. "Just... DIE!!!" He started to walk closer, a foolish mistake.

Raven looks down at her chest, healing it. "You screwed up!" She shouts, lunging at him, Kagune out and poised.

Arty said:
He reloaded, and sighed, shooting her in the chest. "Just... DIE!!!" He started to walk closer, a foolish mistake.

"God no!" He kept on firing wildly, and started to run, slipping the gun away. "There goes my material..."

Raven says. "I meant what I said about both sides being monsters!" She tackles him and unzips her mouth, biting in to his shoulder.

Arty said:
"God no!" He kept on firing wildly, and started to run, slipping the gun away. "There goes my material..."

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven says. "I meant what I said about both sides being monsters!" She tackles him and unzips her mouth, biting in to his shoulder.
Drake screams, and pistol whips her, hitting her on the head. "Get off demon!"

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven laughs and takes a few more bites. "You're the best I've ever tasted!"
Drake manages to tear her off, and shakily starts to run, holding his shoulder in pain. He was an idiot... he should have brought more weapons... or ammo... Or even aiming would have saved his life...

Raven growls. "GET BACK HERE!" Drake sees a Quinque beside him, and it's a Kagune themed one.

Arty said:
Drake manages to tear her off, and shakily starts to run, holding his shoulder in pain. He was an idiot... he should have brought more weapons... or ammo... Or even aiming would have saved his life...

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven growls. "GET BACK HERE!" Drake sees a Quinque beside him, and it's a Kagune themed one.
(Thank you... xD )

Drake grabs the weapon, and pointed it at her, glaring."S-Stop..."

Boe said:
BRB, Say Kykker went to sleep))
[QUOTE="William McKinney]"Nevermind*cough*" William said spitting up more blood "christ" he muttered

[/QUOTE]
(Should we just say fade to black operation over?)

Raven stares at the Quinque. "Do you think you can use an innocent ghoul's death against me? I was friends with that one.. She had a dog you know. A family she helped take care of. She fed the ghouls that couldn't feed themselves! She never hurt anyone! AND YOU MURDERED HER!" She says, full of rage. "she never attacked you! You attacked her and she did self defense!"

Arty said:
(Thank you... xD )
Drake grabs the weapon, and pointed it at her, glaring."S-Stop..."

William McKinney]William looks at the girl "What's going to happen to me?" he asked before coughing more blood [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32465-celbi/ said:
@Celbi[/URL]
"No telling until I finish, really!"

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven stares at the Quinque. "Do you think you can use an innocent ghoul's death against me? I was friends with that one.. She had a dog you know. A family she helped take care of. She fed the ghouls that couldn't feed themselves! She never hurt anyone! AND YOU MURDERED HER!" She says, full of rage. "she never attacked you! You attacked her and she did self defense!"
"I-I..." He swung it at her, hitting her square in the arm.

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven winces in pain, shocked at getting hit. "Y-You..."
Drake looks at it, and merely sighs. "So... only your weapons can harm you..." He swings again, hitting her upside the head. "Damn thing is blunt... I might be able to fix it..."

[QUOTE="William McKinney]"Ugh" He groaned and just closed his eyes hoping the pain would leave him.

[/QUOTE]
"All done!" She said excitedly, "You should probably get some rest now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back